BY HONEST TEA

A delicious blend of orange, white grape, and lemon and mango flavors

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic White Grape, Orange And Lemon Juice Concentrates (For Flavor), Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Mango And Mangosteen Purees (For Flavor), Natural Flavors, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Lemon Balm, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Mixed Carotene (Vitamin A)

Buy on www.ama...
  • "love the flavors they all taste great not too sweet and unsweetened is great too!" in 1 review
Pauline M.
Boulogne Billancourt
Je n’ai pas beaucoup aime cette boisson ... c’est très sucré pourtant le packaging fait pensé à une boisson plutôt saine. Je n’en achèterai plus
Phillip V.
I can't put my finger on it but these teas never taste good to me. The texture tends to be a bit thicker then other tea drinks and it just doesn't taste right to me. I find a bad after taste when I drink these generally.
Nou L.
I had an Honest drink once, can't remember what the flavor was. It did not taste all that at all, literally there was no flavor. I wouldn't recommend this drink/brand.
Jess R.
Providence , RI
This isn’t my favorite Honest Tea flavor. It’s not bad but I felt like it was a little lacking. Maybe it’s just because I prefer a little more tartness, or maybe there could be a little more mango flavor. I just prefer other Honest Tea flavors
Breeyen S.
Rockledge, FL
This has a great flavor. It’s refreshing. Problem I run across is finding this flavor in the stores. Maybe it’s just my area I live in.
Sarae T.
LAWTON , OK
Very tasty mango tea! It's a healthier choose when I'm not in the mood for my usual sparking water. It was a bit of weird aftertaste but other than that I would recommend purchasing. I always repurchase this tea.
Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL
I really think it has a weird taste it not bad but it isn't good either, I has a weird after taste. i wouldn't buy it again
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
I buy these when I need a sugar rush and a pick me up in the middle of the day, but I would not recommend getting them on a daily basis. They taste delicious and look deceivingly healthy, but beware if the high sugar content.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love honest tea orange mango flavored herbal tea it taste amazing and affordable for me.
Madie B.
Queens
Honest Tea has always been a favorite of Mina and I was extremely disappointed that I did not enjoy this product more than I did. Don't get me wrong, Honest Tea Orange Mango was a decent beverage and would be a wonderful drink to have on a hot summer day, but what I was most disappointed by was the flavor I was extremely underwhelmed by the citrus and the mango. I would give this beverage a 3 out of five stars because the tea was not bad, but it could have been so much better.
erica g.
San Fernando, CA
How well is this recommended?
Ting Ting W.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know where to get this drink? Not just one bottle but maybe in packs?