BY HONEST TEA

A delicious blend of orange, white grape, and lemon and mango flavors

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic White Grape, Orange And Lemon Juice Concentrates (For Flavor), Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Mango And Mangosteen Purees (For Flavor), Natural Flavors, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Lemon Balm, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Mixed Carotene (Vitamin A)

Honest Tea Organic Orange Mango Flavored Herbal Tea
  • "love the flavors they all taste great not too sweet and unsweetened is great too!" in 1 review
Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this Mango tea! Just like the brand claims, it’s just a tad sweet, and not too sweet! It’s really like a delicious fruity beverage, without all of the sugar. I love this tea and I will definitely buy it again in the future, as it’s one of my favorite drinks overall.
Natasha R.
I really like this one because it taste like really good ice tea but it has a very light sweet mango and orange which is nicely balanced it’s very refreshing but it’s not too sweet either which is nice if you don’t want like juice you want actual sweetie it’s super delicious I highly recommend it
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
I looove this flavor! I have yet to find a reasonably priced mango tea so this is a win-win because I also don't have to worry about brewing it myself. Just like mangoes, it has such a smooth flavor and texture if that makes sense. The orange balances with it so well!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Just tried this flavor for the first time. I’m a long time drinker of the green tea. I thought this was tasty but not my favorite flavor of the Honest teas. These are all on sale at my local grocery store (Shoprite) for 5 for $5 which is pretty sweet.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This isn’t my favorite Honest Tea flavor. It’s not bad but I felt like it was a little lacking. Maybe it’s just because I prefer a little more tartness, or maybe there could be a little more mango flavor. I just prefer other Honest Tea flavors
Ivey H.
They used to sell this at my old job and I moved out of town. I craved it constantly until I found a store that sold it. Super good and just sweet enough without tasting like a bottle of pure sugar. Really good tea.
Jessica T.
Attleboro, MA
I like the herbal tea because too it’s nice to switch it up so I do not intake too much caffeine through regular tea but it also tastes so good! It’s not too sweet at all which I like.
Samantha D.
My favorite iced tea on the go! It is not too sweet and it is perfectly balanced with fruit flavors. All natural ingredients to top off the excellence of this beverage!
Alexa D.
Spring Lake, NJ
Honest Tea is one of my absolute favorite drinks of all time! I pretty much live off of it. My favorite is the half & half, but if I'm looking for something a bit sweeter & more like a juice (besides Honest Kids), then this is my go to! The flavor is perfect and it isn't as sweet as other orange mango drinks would be. I definitely recommend trying it for yourself!
Kyle S.
Newport, KY
Honest Tea in my opinion has not only the best, pure, natural taste, but also the perfect amount of sweetness. I'm used to drinking unsweetened tea so it's nice to have a fruity flavorful tea such as the orange mango herbal tea and not have to worry about so much sugar and calories.
erica g.
San Fernando, CA
How well is this recommended?
Ting Ting W.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know where to get this drink? Not just one bottle but maybe in packs?