Honest Tea Organic Mango White Tea uploaded by Madison L.

BY HONEST TEA

A “Just a Tad Sweet” white tea brew with organic cane sugar, agave syrup, and mango puree.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Cane Sugar, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic White Tea Leaves, Organic Agave Syrup, Natural Flavor, Organic Mango Puree, Citric Acid

Alexa B.
Manteca
I absolutely loved this Honest Tea! Had amazing flavor and tastes refreshing. Would definitely purchase this drink again and suggest everyone I know about the beverage.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Honest Tea makes some great tasting flavored teas and this Organic Mango White Tea is no exception! Love this stuff it tastes sweet without being overly sweet. It's perfect.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
I am a big tea drinker, I love iced tea and this one is really good. It's very refreshing and has a very pleasant taste. I tend to stock up on these when I find them because there tends to be very limited options at the grocery stores where I live so this one is always a treat. It's very affordable, they last a while and I can drink them any time of the day or night, it's just very, very refreshing.
Megan K.
This tea is the BOMB! Its a whole natural tea and doesn't have a lot of those additives that other teas have. It's sold everywhere and is well worth the price. Sometimes, they're on promotion and you can have a lot of them for a small price.
Annika B.
Nashville, TN
I am obsessed with white tea because the flavor is so light and the mango flavor in this iced tea is refreshing and strong without being too sweet. I haven't found another brand that has this specific combo, so this is definitely a unique option that tastes great.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
This Honest T Mango White Tea is so great! It has delicious flavor, but it's definitely just a tad sweet, like the bottle says. Not too sweet! It tastes healthy! Definitely a refreshing alternative to pop.
Breanna C.
Richmond, VA
Im a big fan of fruity white teas and this one is no exception. I do feel however that some thing is missing from their teas. Perhaps, it's the price that's affecting the missing star. It's a great drink, but I'd choose others before it because of the price.
T. B.
love the clean and refreshing taste of this mango white tea from Honest Tea. It's got just enough of the mango taste and smell to not be overpowering yet you know it's there.
Marisa M.
Charleston , SC
This tea is so yummy but hard to find! I only see it at breakfast shops and I'm normally not in the mood for this type of drink. I love the taste of mangos and enjoy this drink but would buy a fresh drink rather than a packaged one
Kat H.
Abilene, TX
I’m a huge tea drinker, especially after giving up soda almost a year ago. Honest Tea has become one of my favorites! I watch my sugar intake but I love the ingredients in these and the flavor helps keep it from being so bland.