Honest Tea Organic Lori’s Lemon Tea

A “Just a Tad Sweet” black tea brew with organic cane sugar and lemon juice.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Cane Sugar, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Black Tea Leaves, Organic Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Organic Lemon Extract, Citric Acid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honest Tea Organic Lori’s Lemon Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Collinsville, IL
Love lemon black tea! This one is great over ice! Natural lemon flavor unlike some brands with the very fake taste. Sort of expensive for a tea but it is still tasty. I go between this brand and Tazo Tea a lot. Would recommend this! It tastes great.
My husband and I always get this brand when it goes on sale at our local store. The taste is great and not too intense or has too much sugar like other teas. We will continue to purchase this product
Mission, TX
I am trying to drink more natural tea because of all the benefits but honestly this drink didnt give many benefits and i gave up on it after two bottles of this. The taste wasn't bad and the measurements of sugars and all that fun stuff in the label was good enough for me.
Howard, OH
Great lemon tea! It is very similar to a Arnold palmer and hasbGreat light taste. I bought it at my local health store and I loved it and have bought it ever since. I would definitely buy this again.
San Diego , CA
I love these! Especially in the summer. The lemon flavor is even better because it gives it that little tastiness to it. Only thing I would improve on is how sweet it is. I usually go with no sugar or anything sweet in my tea.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite Iced tea flavor and brand is this Honest Tea Lori's Lemon flavor. I buy it every week at Whole Foods. It is barely sweet with simple real organic ingredients!
Hampton , VA
Sweet tangy and tart and so pure you can taste the difference this brand is everything it says it is . Honest . I love this stuff and drink it daily .
Sioux City , IA
So good!!!! I could drink it all day! My favorite caffeine drink. A great way to boost your day. The lemon is sweet but not crazy over powering
Athens , GA
I love this tea! I usually get them two for $5 at my local health food store. They are just sweet enough. Tastes best in glass bottle and cold.
Dorset, OH
Love this lemony tea! One of my go-to summer drinks. Th glass bottles make for a tastier tea over plastic. Drinks taste cleaner and are colder.

Looking for your answer?