Honest Tea Organic Lori’s Lemon Tea

A “Just a Tad Sweet” black tea brew with organic cane sugar and lemon juice.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Cane Sugar, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Black Tea Leaves, Organic Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Organic Lemon Extract, Citric Acid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honest Tea Organic Lori’s Lemon Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Uxbridge, MA
I am quite a fan of all lemon teas and this is a very good one. It's not super sweet but sweet enough with just the right twang from the lemon. All in all a very good tea!
SPRINGFIELD, MO
I got q coupon in the mail to try it and I thought why not. It had a weird taste and left a really bad aftertaste. I've had more appealing and better tasting organic and regular teas.
columbus, OH
Typically I like the Honest Tea products this one I didn't too much care for it was just the lemon was overbearing I left little bit of an aftertaste just was not my cup of tea so to speak
Sandston, VA
I love Honest T's Lori's Lemon Tea. Simple ingredients and great taste! I love that it comes in a glass bottle and contains little sugar, and the sugar is all natural. The lemon flavor is refreshing and tastes a bit like a tea lemonade mix. Perfect for a summer day over ice!
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great tea, great packaging and a great message to be Honest about the ingredients. It's affordable and can be found in just about every grocery store. The one thing I would change is that I would prefer it served over ice to dilute it because it is a bit sweet.
Los Banos, CA
This tea is so good !! It's a mix of tea and lemonade. Not too sweet . It's flavor is very good . It's affordable and can be found almost everywhere. I have previously purchased and will continue to buy .
Nashville , TN
Got this from Whole Foods where it's a little more expensive. It's not very sweet and not very lemony. This was my first time getting it. It's 60 calories, 15 g sugar, 0 g fat so I'll probably get it again
Gaithersburg, MD
Yummy!!!! I love these lemonades!!! They are the perfect amount of tart and sweet that you would want in a lemonade. I also love the packaging it comes in. I sometimes save the bottles because of it! I always buy when I see around
I love Honest Teas! Coffee makes me jittery and these are a great, affordable gas station alternative for road trips or before catching a train. Some of their flavors are too sweet, but I love this lemon one!
Mesquite, TX
A very refreshing and thirst quenching tea. I appreciate that the lemon flavor doesn't overpower the tea and that it's not very high in sugar as most sweet drinks tend to be.

Looking for your answer?