BY HONEST TEA

Real brewed black tea, a squeeze of lemon, and a hint of organic cane sugar.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Black Tea Leaves) Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Organic Lemon Extract, Citric Acid

• Could I get this at sam's club ?1 Answers
  • I love black tea and Honest Tea is the best. It's is one ...1 Answers
  • Which vibe is your favorite mine is black tea lemon! 5 Answers
Alexis R.
This tea is so delicious. There’s not a lot of sugar, so this seems like one of the healthier versions. It always quenches my thirst on a hot day. I buy this brand wherever i see that it’s available. I wish Costco would carry cases of this.
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
I love how citrusy this tea is! It's my favorite for a hot summer day and the price is great! It's definitely worth a try especially if you like other lemon teas
Valerie B.
Houston
Finally a tea that is not loaded with crazy amount of sugar! If you like real tea that isn’t too sweet this is the tea brand for you! The lemon flavor is so refreshing and is one of my favorites besides the peach!
Marlena S.
Low sugar, great taste, low calorie option for those of you who like iced tea but are trying to avoid the extra calories and sugar. I like that the Honest company uses pure ingredients that you can clearly read. Compared to other iced tea brands like Lipton, Arizona, etc., this one really does have a good tea flavor and none of that artificial flavoring.
Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a pretty decent tea. I tend to like things on the "lightly sweetened" side. That's the only reason this isn't 5 stars. For some reason, I can't get over the bitterness of this tea enough to drink it regularly. However, if I have the choice between this tea and soda, I'll always choose this.
Selena G.
This tea is absolutely amazing !. It taste like pure tea with that bit if sweetness. It's perfect ! If you love iced tea that isn't too sweet you'll love this drink.
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
I absolutely love Honest T in every since flavor they have. If you like iced tea, I would definitely give this one a try! The lemon isn't too overpowering- just a nice refreshing taste!
Christina B.
North Aurora, IL
Great tasting ice tea! Not too overpowering! I love black teas, generally hot, this tea captures the black tea flavor with a great amount of lemon without going overboard.
Nichole W.
Very good but a little hard to find. I love tea and drink it daily but most taste artificial and leave a nasty aftertaste. This one isn't as fake tasting.
Liz P.
Saddle Brook , NJ
Love the way this tea tastes, I drink it almost everyday!! At first you may think it is strong tasting, but after a couple of sips you'll be in love!
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Which vibe is your favorite mine is black tea lemon!
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH
I love black tea and Honest Tea is the best. It's is one of my favorite drinks. And is a great tea brand
Corinthia H.
Could I get this at sam's club ?