BY HONEST TEA

Real brewed black tea, a squeeze of lemon, and a hint of organic cane sugar.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Black Tea Leaves) Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Organic Lemon Extract, Citric Acid

• Could I get this at sam's club ?1 Answers
  • I love black tea and Honest Tea is the best. It's is one of my fa...1 Answers
  • Which vibe is your favorite mine is black tea lemon! 5 Answers
Marlena S.
Low sugar, great taste, low calorie option for those of you who like iced tea but are trying to avoid the extra calories and sugar. I like that the Honest company uses pure ingredients that you can clearly read. Compared to other iced tea brands like Lipton, Arizona, etc., this one really does have a good tea flavor and none of that artificial flavoring.
Charlotte G.
This is a pretty decent tea. I tend to like things on the "lightly sweetened" side. That's the only reason this isn't 5 stars. For some reason, I can't get over the bitterness of this tea enough to drink it regularly. However, if I have the choice between this tea and soda, I'll always choose this.
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
I absolutely love Honest T in every since flavor they have. If you like iced tea, I would definitely give this one a try! The lemon isn't too overpowering- just a nice refreshing taste!
Selena G.
This tea is absolutely amazing !. It taste like pure tea with that bit if sweetness. It's perfect ! If you love iced tea that isn't too sweet you'll love this drink.
Christina B.
North Aurora, IL
Great tasting ice tea! Not too overpowering! I love black teas, generally hot, this tea captures the black tea flavor with a great amount of lemon without going overboard.
Nichole W.
Very good but a little hard to find. I love tea and drink it daily but most taste artificial and leave a nasty aftertaste. This one isn't as fake tasting.
Liz P.
Love the way this tea tastes, I drink it almost everyday!! At first you may think it is strong tasting, but after a couple of sips you'll be in love!
Katie M.
South Bend, IN
So refreshing and lemony! They taste great and aren't too expensive. Honest Tea has a lot of great tea options and this is one of my favorites.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
There's a such thing as bad tea, and this isn't one of them. I like all the Honest teas because they're just sweet enough. Not to much sugar.
Teddi D.
I love the Honest Tea brand teas and ades, all have great flavor and ingredients and the company makes it a point to be charitable as well
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Which vibe is your favorite mine is black tea lemon!
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH
I love black tea and Honest Tea is the best. It's is one of my favorite drinks. And is a great tea brand
Corinthia H.
Could I get this at sam's club ?