BY HONEST TEA

An unsweetened green tea brew.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Green Tea Leaves, Organic Natural Flavor, Citric Acid

Buy on Walmart*
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love green tea, and Honest Tea just so happened to carry one of the best unsweetened green teas. Even without all that extra sugar this green tea is still so delicious. Some teas I can bare to drink without honey or sugar but Honest Tea is one that I can. Love them.
Rosalie C.
So nice to have a bottled drink that isn't disgustingly sweet. I love Honest Tea's bottled tea that is unsweetened for this reason exactly. I've bought many of their flavors and would try new ones if they came out with them.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
This is a really tasty green tea! The best part is that it's no sugar and zero calorie. I was concerned that the flavor wouldn't be good, but if you can handle regular tea you can drink this. It does have a little bit of caffeine, less that a full cup of coffee, but still some! My go to tea!
claire d.
Metairie, LA
What can you say about unsweet green tea...other than MAKE SURE YOU GET Honest Tea brand! Alternatives can be bitter, preserved, oversweetened or just plain bad. Quench your thirst without ruining your health or your diet - try Honest Tea products!
angie c.
North Hollywood
Unsweetened green tea is my idea of a refreshing summer drink. I've been obsessing over green tea this summer and this was one of the brand I ended up liking a lot. The price is reasonable and I highly recommend it
Kim H.
Lancaster, CA
Delicious and refreshing tea. Perfect for anytime. Great price and easy to find. Honest Teas are some of the best teas. I love giving these to my children knowing that they won't be hopped up on a sugary drink.
Samantha B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I ADORE Honest Tea - I used to live just a few blocks from their headquarters, so I know a few people that have worked for/with them. Not only are the ingredients transparent (and tasty!), the company itself is really thoughtful and good to the community. Definitely my favorite ready-to-drink tea!
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
I love this bottled green tea! out other brands are loaded with sugar but I love that this is unsweetened. I've also found that some bottled green teas leave a taste behind in your mouth after drinking it, but this tea doesn't! I always pick these up on road trips instead of soda!
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
Unsweetened green tea is my favorite drink, and Honest Tea makes one of the best brews of it. This is a great caffeine fix without any sugar. It's a little bit pricey considering that it's just brewed tea, but who actually has time to brew their own at home?
Sunny D.
I love this tea! I'm so glad to be able to find fair trade organic unsweetened premade green tea! Obviously it's lighter in color than the usual black iced teas and it's also has a lighter flavor. It tastes great. I wish they sold this in more places.