BY HONEST TEA

An unsweetened green tea brew.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Green Tea Leaves, Organic Natural Flavor, Citric Acid

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer F.
Brooksville, FL
Tea is my forte, and I must say this is not my favourite green tea beverage. I do have one cup of green tea at least a day but I haven’t purchased this one again since my first try. I find it is bland, not very flavourful and for the price I would expect more.
JOSELYN H.
Yuma
This Tea gave me a good amount of natural energy and it tasted really good. It obviously wasn’t anything special because it had no additional flavor but I love the taste of just plain green tea sometimes.
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this tea. I prefer iced over hot; and this tea is perfect with a little pack of Truvia, shake it, and it’s ready to go! I don’t like things too sweet, and this one is not at all, so it really is great.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love green tea, and Honest Tea just so happened to carry one of the best unsweetened green teas. Even without all that extra sugar this green tea is still so delicious. Some teas I can bare to drink without honey or sugar but Honest Tea is one that I can. Love them.
Rosalie C.
So nice to have a bottled drink that isn't disgustingly sweet. I love Honest Tea's bottled tea that is unsweetened for this reason exactly. I've bought many of their flavors and would try new ones if they came out with them.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
This is a really tasty green tea! The best part is that it's no sugar and zero calorie. I was concerned that the flavor wouldn't be good, but if you can handle regular tea you can drink this. It does have a little bit of caffeine, less that a full cup of coffee, but still some! My go to tea!
claire d.
Metairie, LA
What can you say about unsweet green tea...other than MAKE SURE YOU GET Honest Tea brand! Alternatives can be bitter, preserved, oversweetened or just plain bad. Quench your thirst without ruining your health or your diet - try Honest Tea products!
angie c.
North Hollywood
Unsweetened green tea is my idea of a refreshing summer drink. I've been obsessing over green tea this summer and this was one of the brand I ended up liking a lot. The price is reasonable and I highly recommend it
Kim H.
Lancaster, CA
Delicious and refreshing tea. Perfect for anytime. Great price and easy to find. Honest Teas are some of the best teas. I love giving these to my children knowing that they won't be hopped up on a sugary drink.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Honest Tea is one of my favorite brands and tea is very beneficial for the body. Greet tea is so much better for you then a juice or soda. Almost guilt free! Delicious green tea is made by Honest Yea.