BY HONEST TEA

An unsweetened black tea brew.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Black Tea Leaves, Organic Natural Flavor, Citric Acid

Buy on Amazon
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
My new favorite iced tea! I think they have one that is “just a tad sweet” & that’s my go-to! But even their regular “just” black iced tea is just as pleasing. It tastes freshly brewed, & has no artificial flavors. Try some today! I would recommend this to anyone & everyone!
Dasha H.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I loved this tea. It's strong just how I prefer it to be. But, it is not overbearing either. Some teas you can just tell are fountain teas, but this is not the case. I recommend this to anyone who is on the go without time to brew tea at home. Love it!
Sarah A.
San Mateo, CA
I love honest teas and the fact that they have zero sugar teas that taste like real tea. This flavor is you basic black tea but is a great amount and has great taste. They are also a small company that has been making "honest" teas that lay out whats in them and are clear about sugar from the get go.
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
I like to keep my tea plain and simple if I am going to drink a pre-packaged tea. The honest tea just black tea is exactly what you need it to be. I like the price and I also like that they set up stands and they expect people to just be "Honest" to pay. That is by far the best plan to me. I love it.
Arieana C.
Plaistow
I like this a lot. It has a very tea taste and doesn't taste fake and too sugary but its sugary a lot. It can be pricey at certain stores but I don't mind. I would most likely get this if I had an option out of other teas. I would definitely recommend this to other people because I like it so much.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Wow. This stuff tastes phenomenal. I've only recently tried this tea about a month ago and since then, I've bought it 5 more times. It is so good with good ingredients, and no artificial or harmful ingredients. I would recommend this to all tea lovers, and even tea haters, just to try out.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Can't really good wrong with Honest T. Flavor is like home brewed, strong, but not overbearing. Tastes very clean and with just the right amount of sugar. It's your basic best tea. And the price is always around $1. Can't beat that.
Destinee H.
Louisville, KY
I am not a big coffee drinker so tea is what gets my morning going, and not lying, this stuff is great! Typically I do not like premade tea that you buy at the grocery or at gas stations. It often has a weird after taste. But not this one. Its so fresh tasting and delicious.
Catie R.
Fairfax, VA
This is my favorite bottled black tea. Unlike many alternatives, the tea tastes fresh, like it was just poured from the pitcher. The flavor is fantastic too, needing nothing extra to make it great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a refreshing tea.
Alina C.
Los Angeles, CA
I drink this tea regularly (at least 3 bottles a week). It's great on it's own or to mix with different flavor syrups. No complaints with this tea- it's simple and plain. Honest Tea also makes a great peach flavored iced tea that I recommend. Would buy again.
Ashley D.
Can you get this tea in tea bags?