BY HONEST TEA #23 in Tea

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic cane sugar and a touch of honey.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Green Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Honey, Organic And Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid

• Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with th...2 Answers
Kelly R.
New York
Anyone else think that most convenience drinks are far too laden with high fructose corn syrup and way way too sweet? Enter the Honest Tea brand. This one is made with REAL honey. Can’t beat that and I don’t feel super sluggish after quenching my thirst.
Jenny H.
Ocean Springs, MS
Delicious, cheap, and the perfect amount of sweetness in each bottle. Not watered down even though it looks like it is,
McKenzie M.
New Brunswick
This tea tastes so natural and refreshing. It’s a little pricier than some other teas but I’d still recommend it. I like that it’s a healthier option and I buy them at gas stations during road trips a lot.
Fallon B.
72211
I love this tea! It tastes so good and it’s great for a drink on the go if you need something refreshing
Miranda S.
Tampa, FL
My go to green tea. This tea tastes incredible. It's my absolute favorite and it's so healthy too. Win win situation.
Audrey M.
Brighton, MA
This tea is delicious. Perfect for a warm summer day. Just enough caffeine to keep me going without keeping me up as long as a coffee would. The honey gives it a sweet taste, but it's not too sugary. I like the packaging and it can be found in lots of stores in my area (Boston, MA), like Target and convenience stores. Would recommend!
Bri S.
I love that this is organic, but it tastes awful. The honey does not add good flavor at all. Terrible product, would not try again.
Cristiana P.
Virginia Beach
My favorite tea of all time. Not too sweet with a touch of honey. Wonderful ice cold or mixed with alcohol
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I an a huge tea fan. This tea has 70 calories per bottle. Flavor is good. Cost point is okay. Its also Organic.
ash A.
I love green tea and this is a pretty good one. No weird stuff in it just tea defiantly a must try if you love green tea
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with the honey?

back