2 colors available

BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mel D.
Mel D.
East Elmhurst, NY
I don't typically like green tea but this one is very tasty! Sweetened with honey, it's a great pick up in the middle ofinger the day.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
I could drink this drink every day! It is just sweet enough and not overwhelmingly sugar like most other bottled teas. Compared to Arizona, Snapple, and Pure Leaf, I definitely think this brand is the best. I love the Pomegranate Blue and Mango Orange iced teas by Honest as well, but the Honey Green is my favorite :)
Annette M.
Annette M.
Sweet enough for me! Love this tea. Isn't too expensive and it's organic! Wish the bottle were bigger, I finish it within minutes haha.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
Foodie Expert
This is by far the best tea ever and I love that its organic. I drink at least one bottle a day. It really satisfies my thirst. Just wish they were on sale more often.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
Tried this a month ago and really like the flavor. I will definitely buy again and maybe try the other flavors as well.
Joelle A.
Joelle A.
Foodie Expert
Honest Tea is probably my favorite bottled tea. It has a lot of flavor without too much added sugar, and they tend to be on sale a lot.
Maura K.
Maura K.
Yardley, PA
Foodie Expert
I live off of this stuff at college, that's where most of my money goes. It's a great company and I don't feel guilty drinking it with it being organic and almost all the ingredients being fair trade. It has just the perfect amount of sweetness and would highly recommend it to anyone who loves green tea
Madison M.
Madison M.
Owings, MD
Foodie Expert
Refreshing not too sweet. I like to get this if I am not in the mood for my usual water. Can't think of anything bad about this tea. Maybe a little more expensive than it should be
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Foodie Expert
Such a healthy alternative to sweet tea and other sugary drinks. Perfect thirst quenching
Shauna F.
Shauna F.
Got roped into trying this when they were advertising on Hulu during EVERY commercial and I wasn't really impressed. It's an okay tea but nothing on the big name brands. The packaging is unique which is interesting.