Add a Photo

By HONEST TEA
Honest Tea® Organic Honey Green Tea.
Brewed organic green tea leaves.
Fair trade certified tea.
USDA organic.
Just a tad sweet®.
Photos (9)
Maria N.
Maria N.

Love this combination!!!!
Definitely one of my go to drinks when I see it!!!!
Micha A.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL

I love Honest Tea, they had a promotion at our school and I was impressed, this particular flavor is more on the light side which in the beginning was a bit lackluster. But when summer hit i bought it again and it's light flavor was clear and crisp which was really refreshing and perfect for a hot day.
Shauna F.
Shauna F.

Got roped into trying this when they were advertising on Hulu during EVERY commercial and I wasn't really impressed. It's an okay tea but nothing on the big name brands. The packaging is unique which is interesting.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI

This is by far the best tea ever and I love that its organic. I drink at least one bottle a day. It really satisfies my thirst. Just wish they were on sale more often.
Annette M.
Annette M.

Sweet enough for me! Love this tea. Isn't too expensive and it's organic! Wish the bottle were bigger, I finish it within minutes haha.
Joelle A.
Joelle A.
Franklinville, NJ

Honest Tea is probably my favorite bottled tea. It has a lot of flavor without too much added sugar, and they tend to be on sale a lot.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.

Tried this a month ago and really like the flavor. I will definitely buy again and maybe try the other flavors as well.
Mel D.
Mel D.
East Elmhurst, NY

I don't typically like green tea but this one is very tasty! Sweetened with honey, it's a great pick up in the middle ofinger the day.
Amber H.
Amber H.

Honestly the only tea I search for in stores anymore. It's just sweet enough and so fresh tasting.