Add a Photo

By HONEST TEA
Honest Tea® Organic Honey Green Tea.
Brewed organic green tea leaves.
Fair trade certified tea.
USDA organic.
Just a tad sweet®.
Photos (8)
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC

Such a healthy alternative to sweet tea and other sugary drinks. Perfect thirst quenching
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY

I could drink this drink every day! It is just sweet enough and not overwhelmingly sugar like most other bottled teas. Compared to Arizona, Snapple, and Pure Leaf, I definitely think this brand is the best. I love the Pomegranate Blue and Mango Orange iced teas by Honest as well, but the Honey Green is my favorite :)
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Dallas, Tx

Delicious tea. It overwhelming sweetness. Love the taste specially with the hint of honey
Amber H.
Amber H.

Honestly the only tea I search for in stores anymore. It's just sweet enough and so fresh tasting.
Brent F.
Brent F.
Columbus, OH

I picked a few of these up when they were on sale at Giant Eagle. I was honestly impressed with the flavor - the honey came through marvelously and it was strikingly refreshing. I'm not even a tea guy outside of the very non-healthy sweet teas I am known for consuming.
Mel D.
Mel D.
East Elmhurst, NY

I don't typically like green tea but this one is very tasty! Sweetened with honey, it's a great pick up in the middle ofinger the day.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.

Tried this a month ago and really like the flavor. I will definitely buy again and maybe try the other flavors as well.
Joelle A.
Joelle A.
Franklinville, NJ

Honest Tea is probably my favorite bottled tea. It has a lot of flavor without too much added sugar, and they tend to be on sale a lot.

Join Now