Add a Photo

By HONEST TEA
Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey.
Photos (9)
Maura K.
Maura K.
Yardley, PA
I live off of this stuff at college, that's where most of my money goes. It's a great company and I don't feel guilty drinking it with it being organic and almost all the ingredients being fair trade. It has just the perfect amount of sweetness and would highly recommend it to anyone who loves green tea
Madison M.
Madison M.
Owings, MD
Refreshing not too sweet. I like to get this if I am not in the mood for my usual water. Can't think of anything bad about this tea. Maybe a little more expensive than it should be
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
Foodie Expert
I love great tea, and Honest Tea's has to be one of the best. The flavor is great, not super sweet and not to bland. I've tried others, and I have to say this is one of the better ones and its organic. I'm a repeat customer, and will forever be one just because it's a great quality item.
Darrelynne S.
Darrelynne S.
Clifton , VA
This tea is okay. A great options when you're on the run and need a healthy option with little sugar. Flavor is okay too.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Such a healthy alternative to sweet tea and other sugary drinks. Perfect thirst quenching
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I could drink this drink every day! It is just sweet enough and not overwhelmingly sugar like most other bottled teas. Compared to Arizona, Snapple, and Pure Leaf, I definitely think this brand is the best. I love the Pomegranate Blue and Mango Orange iced teas by Honest as well, but the Honey Green is my favorite :)
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Dallas, TX
Delicious tea. It overwhelming sweetness. Love the taste specially with the hint of honey
Dianne CT M.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
Aug. 9, 2015, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Honest Organic Honey Green Tea has a light sweet taste. Like most of the teas from Honest, there is not a strong tea flavor. My husband thinks that is a great feature while I would prefer more tea flavor.
Shauna F.
Shauna F.
March 12, 2015, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Got roped into trying this when they were advertising on Hulu during EVERY commercial and I wasn't really impressed. It's an okay tea but nothing on the big name brands. The packaging is unique which is interesting.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
March 3, 2015, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
This is by far the best tea ever and I love that its organic. I drink at least one bottle a day. It really satisfies my thirst. Just wish they were on sale more often.