Add a Photo

By HONEST TEA
Honest Tea® Organic Honey Green Tea.
Brewed organic green tea leaves.
Fair trade certified tea.
USDA organic.
Just a tad sweet®.
Photos (9)
Madison M.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD

Refreshing not too sweet. I like to get this if I am not in the mood for my usual water. Can't think of anything bad about this tea. Maybe a little more expensive than it should be
Maura K.
Maura K.
Waltham, MA

I live off of this stuff at college, that's where most of my money goes. It's a great company and I don't feel guilty drinking it with it being organic and almost all the ingredients being fair trade. It has just the perfect amount of sweetness and would highly recommend it to anyone who loves green tea
Erica S.
Erica S.

I love Honest Tea. Just the perfect amount of sweetness and you can't go wrong with all natural and organic. The honey green tea is light and refreshing, this is my "go-to" tea.
Christina-anne F.
Christina-anne F.
Hales corners, WI

I really love this tea. it isn't too sweet. I like that it isn't over powering the green tea. it is nice and refreshing.
Dianne CT M.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD

Honest Organic Honey Green Tea has a light sweet taste. Like most of the teas from Honest, there is not a strong tea flavor. My husband thinks that is a great feature while I would prefer more tea flavor.
casey m.
casey m.
Newton, NH

I love iced green teas and i figured i would give this one a try even though my mom said she wasn't a fan of Honest Tea. I should have listened to her. This was not sweet enough for me.
Sally B.
Sally B.
Sacramento, CA

I bought it on sale at target. It was different from what I expected. It's honestly very refreshing getting a drink where the green tea isn't overpowered by another flavor or sweetness. It's got a relaxing flavor. A good drink.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA

Honest tea really tastes light and delicious! Plus its healthy and not to high in sugar! It is light weight and smooth to drink.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Hillsboro, OR

Im not big on tea and I was kinda scared to try this, but it totally surprised me. It has a great taste and I really like it.
Erin B.
Erin B.

This is lovely! It's quite sweet and refreshing. It's a very light sweet. The caffeine level is more than the peach white tea but still way less than a large coffee. Good for a nice small pick me up.