Add a Photo

By HONEST TEA
Honest Tea® Organic Honey Green Tea.
Brewed organic green tea leaves.
Fair trade certified tea.
USDA organic.
Just a tad sweet®.
Photos (9)
Annette M.
Annette M.
Feb. 28, 2015, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Sweet enough for me! Love this tea. Isn't too expensive and it's organic! Wish the bottle were bigger, I finish it within minutes haha.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
March 3, 2015, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
This is by far the best tea ever and I love that its organic. I drink at least one bottle a day. It really satisfies my thirst. Just wish they were on sale more often.
Shauna F.
Shauna F.
March 12, 2015, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Got roped into trying this when they were advertising on Hulu during EVERY commercial and I wasn't really impressed. It's an okay tea but nothing on the big name brands. The packaging is unique which is interesting.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
April 12, 2015, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I love Honest Tea, they had a promotion at our school and I was impressed, this particular flavor is more on the light side which in the beginning was a bit lackluster. But when summer hit i bought it again and it's light flavor was clear and crisp which was really refreshing and perfect for a hot day.
Maria N.
Maria N.
April 16, 2015, 12:19 a.m.
Love this combination!!!!
Definitely one of my go to drinks when I see it!!!!
Erin B.
Erin B.
April 19, 2015, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
This is lovely! It's quite sweet and refreshing. It's a very light sweet. The caffeine level is more than the peach white tea but still way less than a large coffee. Good for a nice small pick me up.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Hillsboro, OR
May 31, 2015, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Im not big on tea and I was kinda scared to try this, but it totally surprised me. It has a great taste and I really like it.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
June 24, 2015, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Honest tea really tastes light and delicious! Plus its healthy and not to high in sugar! It is light weight and smooth to drink.
Mel D.
Mel D.
East Elmhurst, NY
Dec. 5, 2014, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I don't typically like green tea but this one is very tasty! Sweetened with honey, it's a great pick up in the middle ofinger the day.
casey m.
casey m.
Newton, NH
Aug. 3, 2015, 5:40 a.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I love iced green teas and i figured i would give this one a try even though my mom said she wasn't a fan of Honest Tea. I should have listened to her. This was not sweet enough for me.