2 colors available

BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Bellingham , WA
So good! I love this brand. So yummy, light and refreshing, and all natural! Plus low in sugars.
Caseyan E.
Caseyan E.
Stratford, CT
It's pretty good, it's not very sweet so I feel like I'm drinking something on the healthier side. Also the price wasn't bad because the store I bought it from had it on sale
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I love anything green tea so if I see something that's green tea, I'll buy it. I tried this the other day and it was so good! I'll be buying it again.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
I discovered Honest Tea this summer, in the heat of the season! I love this tea because like it advertises it isn't that sweet and has a hint of honey.
Aarthi B.
Aarthi B.
Auburn
Foodie Expert
Love it. Finally something that is naturally sweetened and tested good as well with goodness of tea leaves
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
This is great too!!!!!!!! just like the label says "just a tad sweet!"
Perfect blend of green tea & honey. I need all of these!! 🙃
Mishaal B.
Mishaal B.
Foodie Expert
Taste delicious, affordable price for organic product, great if you are on-the-go and want to be refreshed.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Foodie Expert
I really like this brand of tea it's not too sweet and has a very smooth tasting tea
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I'm not big on tea; I rarely drink it. These are an exception - it's light and refreshing and feels good for me.
casey m.
casey m.
Newton, NH
I love iced green teas and i figured i would give this one a try even though my mom said she wasn't a fan of Honest Tea. I should have listened to her. This was not sweet enough for me.