BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite bottled tea!! It tastes like real green tea and not watered down juice like that Arizona crap! Plus it's low in sugar but doesn't have artificial sweeteners to make up for it! Just the right amount of sweetness to me! It's best when it's cold.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I like it. Maybe I am used to more sugar which is bad but needed that sugar boost. Better than soda, I think.
Holleen D.
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Foodie Expert
I just love this tea. I can slam it down. Tastes so good. Always bring it to work with me. Always stocked up
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Foodie Expert
I'm not certain if I just hate green tea or what, but this is terrible. I like the minimal sweetness of it, but wow, the smell could really take your breath away! I'll not be buying this flavor again.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Honest Tea! All of their products that I have tried so far & all very delicious! Their green tea is very refreshing, and has just the perfect amount of sweetness. :)
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
I love green tea. Usually its very sweet from other brands and I have to water them down. Honest tea keeps it light and refreshing. Available in most grocery stores. ORGANIC!!!!
Emily C.
Emily C.
It tastes so good with the hint of honey in it! It's so refreshing whether it's cold or room temperature.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
Foodie Expert
So good! I love this brand. So yummy, light and refreshing, and all natural! Plus low in sugars.
Caseyan E.
Caseyan E.
Stratford, CT
It's pretty good, it's not very sweet so I feel like I'm drinking something on the healthier side. Also the price wasn't bad because the store I bought it from had it on sale
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Foodie Expert
This is a great, refreshing iced tea. I love the flavor. Not too sweet. Perfect amount of honey. This is a trusty brand.