BY HONEST TEA #46 in Tea

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic cane sugar and a touch of honey.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Green Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Honey, Organic And Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid

• Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with th...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This is the best tea. It's not disgustingly sweet like some green tea which just ruins the flavor..I feel like it's decently priced but I can never find it in stock in my local store. You can distinctly taste the honey too which is delicious
Jordan P.
Sherrill, NY
It is an extremely sweet tea, which I do enjoy quite a bit. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone without a sweet tooth but it does have an amazing. Flavor to this drink. I would definitely buy this again.
Doris M.
Santa Cruz , CA
I forgot how I got my hands to one of these. But I tried it and it wasn't bad. It had a great taste. Wasn't super sweet but just perfect. This is a great drink for when it's hot and you want to cool off.
Erin C.
nashville, TN
this is honest tea’s best work! i love this flavor and find it so delicious over ice. when i first tried it, it definitely exceeded expectations. it’s better than similar products based on flavor alone!
Julia L.
Union, NJ
Really good iced tea it's not too sweet or flavorless. I really only buy this when I'm at a food place and I don't have water on me. I don't actually know where they really sell these other than that.
Annabel S.
This is better than Pure Leaf or Gold Peak! Because it is not too sweet and you get the hint of flavor of your choice. I alternate my drinking from Honest to Teavana by starbucks. I must say i like homest tea better. BUt the flavors that teavana provides is larger!
Angela N.
Delicious, natural tea at a low price. I usually buy these from Wawa on the go, or from grocery stores. They don’t use fancy terms or chemicals in their teas, and their “honest” about that.
Shakyra A.
Honest tea is definitely one of my favorite bottled tea brands. They have great flavors and the best thing about them is the fact that they're organic, made with all natural ingredients.
Sydney G.
This is my favorite thing to drink on road trips. Just the right amount of sweetness, without all of the added sugar most teas have. I definitely recommend this to fellow tea-drinkers!
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
El sabor es delicioso y es endulzado naturalmente con miel de abejas, con antioxidantes y los beneficios de la miel de abejas es perfecto Honest Tea Organic Honey Green Tea
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with the honey?