BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
Foodie Expert
So good! I love this brand. So yummy, light and refreshing, and all natural! Plus low in sugars.
Jasmine C.
Dallas, TX
Delicious tea. It overwhelming sweetness. Love the taste specially with the hint of honey
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Foodie Expert
Such a healthy alternative to sweet tea and other sugary drinks. Perfect thirst quenching
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Love love love this tea as an afternoon pick-me-up. It's so delicious and refreshing
Katrina S.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Im not big on tea and I was kinda scared to try this, but it totally surprised me. It has a great taste and I really like it.
Amber H.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Honestly the only tea I search for in stores anymore. It's just sweet enough and so fresh tasting.
Joelle A.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Honest Tea is probably my favorite bottled tea. It has a lot of flavor without too much added sugar, and they tend to be on sale a lot.
Kristine I.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Tried this a month ago and really like the flavor. I will definitely buy again and maybe try the other flavors as well.
Mel D.
East Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I don't typically like green tea but this one is very tasty! Sweetened with honey, it's a great pick up in the middle ofinger the day.
Brent F.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I picked a few of these up when they were on sale at Giant Eagle. I was honestly impressed with the flavor - the honey came through marvelously and it was strikingly refreshing. I'm not even a tea guy outside of the very non-healthy sweet teas I am known for consuming.