Add a Photo

By HONEST TEA
Honest Tea® Organic Honey Green Tea.
Brewed organic green tea leaves.
Fair trade certified tea.
USDA organic.
Just a tad sweet®.
Photos (9)
Annamarie P.
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE

Love love love this tea as an afternoon pick-me-up. It's so delicious and refreshing
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA

This is a great refreshing tea.. it's not like your typical sweet tea, that's over sweet. This has a very lightly sweetened honey taste. I love that it's organic with less than 20gram of sugar. Only 70 calories per bottle. Perfect for a hot summer day.
Caseyan E.
Caseyan E.
Stratford, CT

It's pretty good, it's not very sweet so I feel like I'm drinking something on the healthier side. Also the price wasn't bad because the store I bought it from had it on sale
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

I'm not big on tea; I rarely drink it. These are an exception - it's light and refreshing and feels good for me.
Brent F.
Brent F.
Columbus, OH

I picked a few of these up when they were on sale at Giant Eagle. I was honestly impressed with the flavor - the honey came through marvelously and it was strikingly refreshing. I'm not even a tea guy outside of the very non-healthy sweet teas I am known for consuming.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Dallas, TX

Delicious tea. It overwhelming sweetness. Love the taste specially with the hint of honey
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY

I could drink this drink every day! It is just sweet enough and not overwhelmingly sugar like most other bottled teas. Compared to Arizona, Snapple, and Pure Leaf, I definitely think this brand is the best. I love the Pomegranate Blue and Mango Orange iced teas by Honest as well, but the Honey Green is my favorite :)
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC

Such a healthy alternative to sweet tea and other sugary drinks. Perfect thirst quenching
Darrelynne S.
Darrelynne S.
Clifton , VA

This tea is okay. A great options when you're on the run and need a healthy option with little sugar. Flavor is okay too.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME

I love great tea, and Honest Tea's has to be one of the best. The flavor is great, not super sweet and not to bland. I've tried others, and I have to say this is one of the better ones and its organic. I'm a repeat customer, and will forever be one just because it's a great quality item.

Join Now