Honest Tea Organic Honey Green Tea uploaded by Lesley s.Honest Tea Organic Honey Green Tea uploaded by Courtney B.Honest Tea Organic Honey Green Tea uploaded by Annamarie P.See all 9 photos
2 colors available

BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Photos (9)
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Edison, NJ
This is my favorite bottled iced tea. The flavor is so pure, unique, refreshing, and just mildly sweetened.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Foodie Expert
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Sami A.
Sami A.
Ventura, CA
If you're looking for a super sweet version of green tea - this is not it! It is only mildly sweet. I like it as a change from water without a lot of extra calories. 70 calories for the whole bottle is really reasonable compared to a lot of other drinks out there.
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite bottled tea!! It tastes like real green tea and not watered down juice like that Arizona crap! Plus it's low in sugar but doesn't have artificial sweeteners to make up for it! Just the right amount of sweetness to me! It's best when it's cold.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I'm not certain if I just hate green tea or what, but this is terrible. I like the minimal sweetness of it, but wow, the smell could really take your breath away! I'll not be buying this flavor again.
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
I love green tea. Usually its very sweet from other brands and I have to water them down. Honest tea keeps it light and refreshing. Available in most grocery stores. ORGANIC!!!!
Caseyan E.
Caseyan E.
Stratford, CT
It's pretty good, it's not very sweet so I feel like I'm drinking something on the healthier side. Also the price wasn't bad because the store I bought it from had it on sale
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Austin, TX
I love anything green tea so if I see something that's green tea, I'll buy it. I tried this the other day and it was so good! I'll be buying it again.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
I discovered Honest Tea this summer, in the heat of the season! I love this tea because like it advertises it isn't that sweet and has a hint of honey.
Aarthi B.
Aarthi B.
Auburn
Love it. Finally something that is naturally sweetened and tested good as well with goodness of tea leaves