BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cailee M.
CHICAGO
This is very affordable for being an organic product. It's mildly sweet, and I must say I don't detect (taste OR smell) the slightest bit of honey. However, it's a very refreshing non-bitter green tea that hydrates and refreshes.
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
Review for: Certified Organic Bottles
Honest Tea is one of my absolutely favorite brands of tea, and one of the biggest reasons is that it's organic. I am a big fan of brands that are natural and organic. The other reason is the incredible flavor. So delicious!
Jacie F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I bought this tea a few weeks ago when it was on sale at Target. I figure for the price I might was well give it a try. It is SO. GOOD. I wish they sold it in larger sizes because I would be all over that. It has just enough sweet in it to cut the bitter taste of the tea. The best part is that it is ORGANIC!
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I love Honest Tea, they had a promotion at our school and I was impressed, this particular flavor is more on the light side which in the beginning was a bit lackluster. But when summer hit i bought it again and it's light flavor was clear and crisp which was really refreshing and perfect for a hot day.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Foodie Expert
Refreshing not too sweet. I like to get this if I am not in the mood for my usual water. Can't think of anything bad about this tea. Maybe a little more expensive than it should be
Sami A.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
If you're looking for a super sweet version of green tea - this is not it! It is only mildly sweet. I like it as a change from water without a lot of extra calories. 70 calories for the whole bottle is really reasonable compared to a lot of other drinks out there.
Christina Y.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
This is very refreshing however, if you are looking for a sweet drink, this is not for you. I like to pick this drink up during lunch time and I really enjoy that it isn't as sweet as other drinks. It's only a few dollars so it's not a big splurge or anything.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
This is my favorite bottled tea!! It tastes like real green tea and not watered down juice like that Arizona crap! Plus it's low in sugar but doesn't have artificial sweeteners to make up for it! Just the right amount of sweetness to me! It's best when it's cold.
Lydia L.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Love this tea! It's the perfect amount of sweetness due to the touch of honey. I love that it's all natural and easy to pair with all of my meals. Sometimes I'll add a little bit of lemon and some ice to make it even better. I buy this weekly and love it!
Shauna F.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Got roped into trying this when they were advertising on Hulu during EVERY commercial and I wasn't really impressed. It's an okay tea but nothing on the big name brands. The packaging is unique which is interesting.