Add a Photo

By HONEST TEA
Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey.
Photos (9)
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Dec. 18, 2015, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I love green tea. Usually its very sweet from other brands and I have to water them down. Honest tea keeps it light and refreshing. Available in most grocery stores. ORGANIC!!!!
Caseyan E.
Caseyan E.
Stratford, CT
Nov. 23, 2015, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
It's pretty good, it's not very sweet so I feel like I'm drinking something on the healthier side. Also the price wasn't bad because the store I bought it from had it on sale
Leah M.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
Dec. 30, 2015, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I discovered Honest Tea this summer, in the heat of the season! I love this tea because like it advertises it isn't that sweet and has a hint of honey.
Aarthi B.
Aarthi B.
Auburn
Love it. Finally something that is naturally sweetened and tested good as well with goodness of tea leaves
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Dec. 23, 2015, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
This is great too!!!!!!!! just like the label says "just a tad sweet!"
Perfect blend of green tea & honey. I need all of these!! 🙃
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Dec. 30, 2015, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I really like this brand of tea it's not too sweet and has a very smooth tasting tea
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Sept. 17, 2015, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I'm not big on tea; I rarely drink it. These are an exception - it's light and refreshing and feels good for me.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Nov. 26, 2014, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Honestly the only tea I search for in stores anymore. It's just sweet enough and so fresh tasting.
Brent F.
Brent F.
Columbus, OH
Dec. 8, 2014, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I picked a few of these up when they were on sale at Giant Eagle. I was honestly impressed with the flavor - the honey came through marvelously and it was strikingly refreshing. I'm not even a tea guy outside of the very non-healthy sweet teas I am known for consuming.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Feb. 28, 2015, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Sweet enough for me! Love this tea. Isn't too expensive and it's organic! Wish the bottle were bigger, I finish it within minutes haha.