2 colors available

BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Edison, NJ
This is my favorite bottled iced tea. The flavor is so pure, unique, refreshing, and just mildly sweetened.
Sami A.
Sami A.
Ventura, CA
If you're looking for a super sweet version of green tea - this is not it! It is only mildly sweet. I like it as a change from water without a lot of extra calories. 70 calories for the whole bottle is really reasonable compared to a lot of other drinks out there.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Foodie Expert
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite bottled tea!! It tastes like real green tea and not watered down juice like that Arizona crap! Plus it's low in sugar but doesn't have artificial sweeteners to make up for it! Just the right amount of sweetness to me! It's best when it's cold.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I like it. Maybe I am used to more sugar which is bad but needed that sugar boost. Better than soda, I think.
Holleen D.
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Foodie Expert
I just love this tea. I can slam it down. Tastes so good. Always bring it to work with me. Always stocked up
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I'm not certain if I just hate green tea or what, but this is terrible. I like the minimal sweetness of it, but wow, the smell could really take your breath away! I'll not be buying this flavor again.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Honest Tea! All of their products that I have tried so far & all very delicious! Their green tea is very refreshing, and has just the perfect amount of sweetness. :)
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
I love green tea. Usually its very sweet from other brands and I have to water them down. Honest tea keeps it light and refreshing. Available in most grocery stores. ORGANIC!!!!
Emily C.
Emily C.
It tastes so good with the hint of honey in it! It's so refreshing whether it's cold or room temperature.