BY HONEST TEA #34 in Tea

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic cane sugar and a touch of honey.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Green Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Honey, Organic And Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid

• Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with th...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha W.
Fargo, ND
Honestly, not my favorite Honest Tea....it's kinda gritty and lacks a kick. I would suggest steering clear and trying one of their other teas. My favorite is Moroccan mint or dragon tea. They are wonderful...this one is ehhh.
Menaka S.
I love this brand, but this is my favorite one of all. I love green tea, but sometime I want something with a little bit of sweet. So their semi-sweet flavor, with that hint of honey fixes the spot. One downside is that it is a bit pricey so I wouldn't recommend buying it daily, unless that's already in your budget. But I like to enjoy it occasionally, and it does the job for me
Madison B.
I love this tea for when I'm sick! Sometimes I want something cold when I'm feeling under the weather, and because this has honey it's very soothing, but still makes me feel good because of the green tea. It can be a little overly sweet, but still nice.
Alejandra N.
Very good flavor, it feels super natural and it is slight sweet which is what you want when drinking green tea. Light and refreshing green tea. Others flavor are good but in my opinion this is the best one. I recommended this honey green tea.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
The green tea taste is very light and the honey adds a light sweet taste. It does taste a bit weird at first but then you can used to it. Helps me stay hydrated and healthy. I've noticed a decrease in my belly fat. Only downside is this stuff is expensive for no reason which sucks.
tonja h.
Hancock, ME
I love this tea! It's so clean and refreshing! Lightly sweetened, low in calories. I normally go for unsweetened tea, usually the calorie count per serving is astronomical. I believe this has just 70 calories for the full bottle. I would highly recommend this to others.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Very refreshing on a hot sunny day in Florida. It is sweet but not overly sweet. I love that this is organic and it gives me so much energy to make it through my work day.
Jenn J.
As far as pre made bottled green tea goes, this one is pretty great. It's consultant, and it's not too strong. It's not too sweet and overwhelming. It's got just the right amount of caffeine to keep me awake on long drives.
Chelsey R.
Los Angeles, CA
Honest Tea is one of my favorite tea brands to drink. There is only enough sugar in it to give it a hint of sweetness, but without drinking an absurd amount of sugar. Definitely love this brand and will keep buying. They have a great variety of products to offer.
Julie R.
West middlesex, pa
It was okay. I wasn't blown away. I enjoy tea, and as far as a quick pick up at a gas station, it will do fine.. I probably won't buy again. The packaging is nice . I don't think I would go out of my way to recommend .
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with the honey?