BY HONEST TEA #79 in Tea

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic cane sugar and a touch of honey.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Green Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Honey, Organic And Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid

• Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with the honey?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
The green tea taste is very light and the honey adds a light sweet taste. It does taste a bit weird at first but then you can used to it. Helps me stay hydrated and healthy. I've noticed a decrease in my belly fat. Only downside is this stuff is expensive for no reason which sucks.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Very refreshing on a hot sunny day in Florida. It is sweet but not overly sweet. I love that this is organic and it gives me so much energy to make it through my work day.
tonja h.
Hancock, ME
I love this tea! It's so clean and refreshing! Lightly sweetened, low in calories. I normally go for unsweetened tea, usually the calorie count per serving is astronomical. I believe this has just 70 calories for the full bottle. I would highly recommend this to others.
Jenn J.
As far as pre made bottled green tea goes, this one is pretty great. It's consultant, and it's not too strong. It's not too sweet and overwhelming. It's got just the right amount of caffeine to keep me awake on long drives.
Chelsey R.
Los Angeles, CA
Honest Tea is one of my favorite tea brands to drink. There is only enough sugar in it to give it a hint of sweetness, but without drinking an absurd amount of sugar. Definitely love this brand and will keep buying. They have a great variety of products to offer.
Julie R.
West middlesex, pa
It was okay. I wasn't blown away. I enjoy tea, and as far as a quick pick up at a gas station, it will do fine.. I probably won't buy again. The packaging is nice . I don't think I would go out of my way to recommend .
Sujin H.
I grab this bottle when I am thirsty on a hot day. It is very refreshing and satisfying! It's not too sweet either so I feel great drinking this tea! I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves honey and green tea!
rosie r.
Pacoima, CA
One of my favorites. I’m big on this brand of tea because it’s not very sweet. It actually taste like tea. The price is fair and I love their packaging. I would recommend this and will definitely continue to purchase.
Karyn N.
Love this tea! It has great flavor and a nice sweetness! I really enjoy green tea and especially ones made with good quality ingredients like this one! It’s smooth, refreshing, and satisfying! Would buy again!
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This is the best tea. It's not disgustingly sweet like some green tea which just ruins the flavor..I feel like it's decently priced but I can never find it in stock in my local store. You can distinctly taste the honey too which is delicious
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with the honey?