BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Maria G.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
El sabor es delicioso y es endulzado naturalmente con miel de abejas, con antioxidantes y los beneficios de la miel de abejas es perfecto Honest Tea Organic Honey Green Tea
Haley N.
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. Honest Tea tastes really good, plus is good for you. I just wish green tea didn't have negative effects on folic acid. Otherwise I'd still be Drinking it.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
Foodie Expert
It is an extremely sweet tea, which I do enjoy quite a bit. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone without a sweet tooth but it does have an amazing. Flavor to this drink. I would definitely buy this again.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
This is so good. I am not a fan of super sweet t3as so this is perfect for me. It is naturally sweetened with honey so it's just got a hint of sweetness!
Shakyra A.
Shakyra A.
Honest tea is definitely one of my favorite bottled tea brands. They have great flavors and the best thing about them is the fact that they're organic, made with all natural ingredients.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the honest teas. I don't like green tea with nothing in it but some brand are too sweet. Honest Tea struck a good balance with this one.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
Honest Tea is one of my absolutely favorite brands of tea, and one of the biggest reasons is that it's organic. I am a big fan of brands that are natural and organic. The other reason is the incredible flavor. So delicious!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Edison, NJ
This is my favorite bottled iced tea. The flavor is so pure, unique, refreshing, and just mildly sweetened.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Sami A.
Sami A.
Ventura, CA
If you're looking for a super sweet version of green tea - this is not it! It is only mildly sweet. I like it as a change from water without a lot of extra calories. 70 calories for the whole bottle is really reasonable compared to a lot of other drinks out there.