BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic cane sugar and a touch of honey.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Green Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Honey, Organic And Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid

Buy on Walmart*
Liz S.
My favorite tea in the entire world. It is incredibly hard to find, but if you find it, stock up! Perfect sweetness, and only 70 calories a bottle! I love this stuff so much. I'll buy it every single time I see it.
Leslie R.
Cleveland, OH
This is my absolute favorite beverage to keep in my #beachbag ! It helps me to feel refreshed and cool for the entire day! It's honestly the best tea ever because it's not too sweet and it's not too bitter. I would definitely buy this over and over again!
Cailee M.
This is very affordable for being an organic product. It's mildly sweet, and I must say I don't detect (taste OR smell) the slightest bit of honey. However, it's a very refreshing non-bitter green tea that hydrates and refreshes.
Sally B.
Sacramento, CA
I bought it on sale at target. It was different from what I expected. It's honestly very refreshing getting a drink where the green tea isn't overpowered by another flavor or sweetness. It's got a relaxing flavor. A good drink.
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
Honest Tea is one of my absolutely favorite brands of tea, and one of the biggest reasons is that it's organic. I am a big fan of brands that are natural and organic. The other reason is the incredible flavor. So delicious!
Jacie F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I bought this tea a few weeks ago when it was on sale at Target. I figure for the price I might was well give it a try. It is SO. GOOD. I wish they sold it in larger sizes because I would be all over that. It has just enough sweet in it to cut the bitter taste of the tea. The best part is that it is ORGANIC!
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
I love Honest Tea, they had a promotion at our school and I was impressed, this particular flavor is more on the light side which in the beginning was a bit lackluster. But when summer hit i bought it again and it's light flavor was clear and crisp which was really refreshing and perfect for a hot day.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Refreshing not too sweet. I like to get this if I am not in the mood for my usual water. Can't think of anything bad about this tea. Maybe a little more expensive than it should be
Sami A.
Ventura, CA
If you're looking for a super sweet version of green tea - this is not it! It is only mildly sweet. I like it as a change from water without a lot of extra calories. 70 calories for the whole bottle is really reasonable compared to a lot of other drinks out there.
Christina Y.
This is very refreshing however, if you are looking for a sweet drink, this is not for you. I like to pick this drink up during lunch time and I really enjoy that it isn't as sweet as other drinks. It's only a few dollars so it's not a big splurge or anything.