Add a Photo

Honest Tea Organic Honey Green Tea

Honest Tea® Organic Honey Green Tea.
Brewed organic green tea leaves.
Fair trade certified tea.
USDA organic.
Just a tad sweet®.
Photos (8)
Annamarie P.
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE

Love love love this tea as an afternoon pick-me-up. It's so delicious and refreshing
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

I'm not big on tea; I rarely drink it. These are an exception - it's light and refreshing and feels good for me.
Joelle A.
Joelle A.
Franklinville, NJ

Honest Tea is probably my favorite bottled tea. It has a lot of flavor without too much added sugar, and they tend to be on sale a lot.
Annette M.
Annette M.

Sweet enough for me! Love this tea. Isn't too expensive and it's organic! Wish the bottle were bigger, I finish it within minutes haha.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI

This is by far the best tea ever and I love that its organic. I drink at least one bottle a day. It really satisfies my thirst. Just wish they were on sale more often.
Shauna F.
Shauna F.

Got roped into trying this when they were advertising on Hulu during EVERY commercial and I wasn't really impressed. It's an okay tea but nothing on the big name brands. The packaging is unique which is interesting.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL

I love Honest Tea, they had a promotion at our school and I was impressed, this particular flavor is more on the light side which in the beginning was a bit lackluster. But when summer hit i bought it again and it's light flavor was clear and crisp which was really refreshing and perfect for a hot day.
Maria N.
Maria N.

Love this combination!!!!
Definitely one of my go to drinks when I see it!!!!
Erin B.
Erin B.

This is lovely! It's quite sweet and refreshing. It's a very light sweet. The caffeine level is more than the peach white tea but still way less than a large coffee. Good for a nice small pick me up.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Hillsboro, OR

Im not big on tea and I was kinda scared to try this, but it totally surprised me. It has a great taste and I really like it.

Join Now