BY HONEST TEA #79 in Tea

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic cane sugar and a touch of honey.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Green Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Honey, Organic And Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid

• Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with the honey?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great refreshing tea.. it's not like your typical sweet tea, that's over sweet. This has a very lightly sweetened honey taste. I love that it's organic with less than 20gram of sugar. Only 70 calories per bottle. Perfect for a hot summer day.
Shannon F.
One of my favorite bottled tea brands just behind AriZona. I found this one a few years ago and love it! Green tea is my favorite, but I don't like it too sweet- so Honest really is after my own heart with their lightly sweetened organic green tea. It's delicious and I recently found it in a big jug: SCORE
Jan G.
This is a great could tea, for the cold tea lovers. The green tea is refreshing and and I can taste a soft tour of honey with it make it amazing, it won’t spoil the drink it give a lively spark of flavor. Totally Recommended!!
Alainie G.
Delray Beach , FL
My absolute favorite bottled tea! I don't feel guilty drinking it because it's much more natural than other pre-made teas with honey. Doesn't taste sugary at all and it's low in points on Weight Watchers. Really hits the spot for a sweet tooth and tastes great. 100% recommend to all tea lovers
Grace C.
Columbia
This is my all time favorite grab and go green tea. Its not too sweet and feels so much more natural than other bottled cold green teas. However, I really wish it were more affordable and it is hardly ever on sale but it is sold at almost every gas station and convenience store which is awesome!
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I wish they wouldn't sweeten all their teas I find them not as refreshing when they are so sickly sweet. I think they have a really good green tea flavor compared to other drinks and offering this in a larger size is ideal.
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
Y'all... I know this stuff is good for me, but... It just tastes like water. There is a slight hint of green tea, but I really don't taste the honey here. Perhaps it could be improved by adding a sweet n low packet to it, so maybe try that if you drink it!
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
Honestly, not my favorite Honest Tea....it's kinda gritty and lacks a kick. I would suggest steering clear and trying one of their other teas. My favorite is Moroccan mint or dragon tea. They are wonderful...this one is ehhh.
Menaka S.
I love this brand, but this is my favorite one of all. I love green tea, but sometime I want something with a little bit of sweet. So their semi-sweet flavor, with that hint of honey fixes the spot. One downside is that it is a bit pricey so I wouldn't recommend buying it daily, unless that's already in your budget. But I like to enjoy it occasionally, and it does the job for me
Madison B.
I love this tea for when I'm sick! Sometimes I want something cold when I'm feeling under the weather, and because this has honey it's very soothing, but still makes me feel good because of the green tea. It can be a little overly sweet, but still nice.
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with the honey?