BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shakyra A.
Honest tea is definitely one of my favorite bottled tea brands. They have great flavors and the best thing about them is the fact that they're organic, made with all natural ingredients.
Emily J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This is my favorite brand of green tea. I don’t get it often because it’s a little pricey then other brands. I like how it tastes, not too sweet but sweet enough. This is a treat myself type of drink.
Jennifer T.
Seadrift, TX
I constantly buy this tea and have been for awhile. It is hands down the best bottled tea I've tried. It is worth the price, the flavor is great if you like green tea which i do, and it isn't too sweet which can be a problem for me with other teas. Some of the tea settles at the bottom but its nothing weird you just shake it up. I do think you should drink it cold it tastes better that way.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great refreshing tea.. it's not like your typical sweet tea, that's over sweet. This has a very lightly sweetened honey taste. I love that it's organic with less than 20gram of sugar. Only 70 calories per bottle. Perfect for a hot summer day.
Shannon F.
One of my favorite bottled tea brands just behind AriZona. I found this one a few years ago and love it! Green tea is my favorite, but I don't like it too sweet- so Honest really is after my own heart with their lightly sweetened organic green tea. It's delicious and I recently found it in a big jug: SCORE
Grace C.
Columbia
This is my all time favorite grab and go green tea. Its not too sweet and feels so much more natural than other bottled cold green teas. However, I really wish it were more affordable and it is hardly ever on sale but it is sold at almost every gas station and convenience store which is awesome!
Alainie G.
Delray Beach, FL
My absolute favorite bottled tea! I don't feel guilty drinking it because it's much more natural than other pre-made teas with honey. Doesn't taste sugary at all and it's low in points on Weight Watchers. Really hits the spot for a sweet tooth and tastes great. 100% recommend to all tea lovers
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
Y'all... I know this stuff is good for me, but... It just tastes like water. There is a slight hint of green tea, but I really don't taste the honey here. Perhaps it could be improved by adding a sweet n low packet to it, so maybe try that if you drink it!
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
The green tea taste is very light and the honey adds a light sweet taste. It does taste a bit weird at first but then you can used to it. Helps me stay hydrated and healthy. I've noticed a decrease in my belly fat. Only downside is this stuff is expensive for no reason which sucks.
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
It is an extremely sweet tea, which I do enjoy quite a bit. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone without a sweet tooth but it does have an amazing. Flavor to this drink. I would definitely buy this again.