BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shakyra A.
Honest tea is definitely one of my favorite bottled tea brands. They have great flavors and the best thing about them is the fact that they're organic, made with all natural ingredients.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
El sabor es delicioso y es endulzado naturalmente con miel de abejas, con antioxidantes y los beneficios de la miel de abejas es perfecto Honest Tea Organic Honey Green Tea
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
Great flavor without being too much. Of course it's a plus that it's Organic. Great brand with great products. I actually was recommended this tea by a friend in the grocery store one day. Would purchase again.
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
I love this stuff. Honest Tea tastes really good, plus is good for you. I just wish green tea didn't have negative effects on folic acid. Otherwise I'd still be Drinking it.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
I love great tea, and Honest Tea's has to be one of the best. The flavor is great, not super sweet and not to bland. I've tried others, and I have to say this is one of the better ones and its organic. I'm a repeat customer, and will forever be one just because it's a great quality item.
Maura K.
Yardley, PA
I live off of this stuff at college, that's where most of my money goes. It's a great company and I don't feel guilty drinking it with it being organic and almost all the ingredients being fair trade. It has just the perfect amount of sweetness and would highly recommend it to anyone who loves green tea
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
I was worried when. Picked this up with the "tad sweet" promise on the label but it wasn't overpowering at all! In fact it has been very refreshing on this hot day. It takes like tea is supposed to and not full of cups of sugar.
Brent F.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz more...
I picked a few of these up when they were on sale at Giant Eagle. I was honestly impressed with the flavor - the honey came through marvelously and it was strikingly refreshing. I'm not even a tea guy outside of the very non-healthy sweet teas I am known for consuming.
Gabie C.
I would pass on picking up this drink. Not even slightly sweet, no hint of honey. It has a weird green tea flavor, not too bitter but it's weird. Not refreshing either like I thought it would be. I wouldn't recommend.
Liz S.
My favorite tea in the entire world. It is incredibly hard to find, but if you find it, stock up! Perfect sweetness, and only 70 calories a bottle! I love this stuff so much. I'll buy it every single time I see it.