Add a Photo

By HONEST TEA
Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey.
Photos (9)
Mishaal B.
Mishaal B.
Jan. 8, 2016, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
Taste delicious, affordable price for organic product, great if you are on-the-go and want to be refreshed.
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
March 24, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I like this because it's not overly sweet. I do wish there was more of a honey taste.
Annamarie P.
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Love love love this tea as an afternoon pick-me-up. It's so delicious and refreshing
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a great refreshing tea.. it's not like your typical sweet tea, that's over sweet. This has a very lightly sweetened honey taste. I love that it's organic with less than 20gram of sugar. Only 70 calories per bottle. Perfect for a hot summer day.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
Y'all... I know this stuff is good for me, but... It just tastes like water. There is a slight hint of green tea, but I really don't taste the honey here. Perhaps it could be improved by adding a sweet n low packet to it, so maybe try that if you drink it!
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Rockland, MA
The green tea taste is very light and the honey adds a light sweet taste. It does taste a bit weird at first but then you can used to it. Helps me stay hydrated and healthy. I've noticed a decrease in my belly fat. Only downside is this stuff is expensive for no reason which sucks.
Jazzy H.
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
Great flavor without being too much. Of course it's a plus that it's Organic. Great brand with great products. I actually was recommended this tea by a friend in the grocery store one day. Would purchase again.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Foodie Expert
It is an extremely sweet tea, which I do enjoy quite a bit. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone without a sweet tooth but it does have an amazing. Flavor to this drink. I would definitely buy this again.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Edison, NJ
This is my favorite bottled iced tea. The flavor is so pure, unique, refreshing, and just mildly sweetened.
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Dec. 24, 2015, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
This is my favorite bottled tea!! It tastes like real green tea and not watered down juice like that Arizona crap! Plus it's low in sugar but doesn't have artificial sweeteners to make up for it! Just the right amount of sweetness to me! It's best when it's cold.