2 colors available

BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alainie G.
Alainie G.
Delray Beach, FL
My absolute favorite bottled tea! I don't feel guilty drinking it because it's much more natural than other pre-made teas with honey. Doesn't taste sugary at all and it's low in points on Weight Watchers. Really hits the spot for a sweet tooth and tastes great. 100% recommend to all tea lovers
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
While it was so much better than their unsweetened ginger peach tea, again I just wasn’t a big fan of it and won’t get it again But with that being said someone who absolutely loves drinking tea, I think would enjoy it.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
Y'all... I know this stuff is good for me, but... It just tastes like water. There is a slight hint of green tea, but I really don't taste the honey here. Perhaps it could be improved by adding a sweet n low packet to it, so maybe try that if you drink it!
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Foodie Expert
The green tea taste is very light and the honey adds a light sweet taste. It does taste a bit weird at first but then you can used to it. Helps me stay hydrated and healthy. I've noticed a decrease in my belly fat. Only downside is this stuff is expensive for no reason which sucks.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Fargo ND
Honestly, not my favorite Honest Tea....it's kinda gritty and lacks a kick. I would suggest steering clear and trying one of their other teas. My favorite is Moroccan mint or dragon tea. They are wonderful...this one is ehhh.
Jenn J.
Jenn J.
Foodie Expert
As far as pre made bottled green tea goes, this one is pretty great. It's consultant, and it's not too strong. It's not too sweet and overwhelming. It's got just the right amount of caffeine to keep me awake on long drives.
Janett G.
Janett G.
Aptos
Foodie Expert
This is a great could tea, for the cold tea lovers. The green tea is refreshing and and I can taste a soft tour of honey with it make it amazing, it won’t spoil the drink it give a lively spark of flavor. Totally Recommended!!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Union
Really good iced tea it's not too sweet or flavorless. I really only buy this when I'm at a food place and I don't have water on me. I don't actually know where they really sell these other than that.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
El sabor es delicioso y es endulzado naturalmente con miel de abejas, con antioxidantes y los beneficios de la miel de abejas es perfecto Honest Tea Organic Honey Green Tea
Jazzy H.
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
Great flavor without being too much. Of course it's a plus that it's Organic. Great brand with great products. I actually was recommended this tea by a friend in the grocery store one day. Would purchase again.