2 colors available

BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite bottled tea brands just behind AriZona. I found this one a few years ago and love it! Green tea is my favorite, but I don't like it too sweet- so Honest really is after my own heart with their lightly sweetened organic green tea. It's delicious and I recently found it in a big jug: SCORE
Grace C.
Grace C.
Columbia
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite grab and go green tea. Its not too sweet and feels so much more natural than other bottled cold green teas. However, I really wish it were more affordable and it is hardly ever on sale but it is sold at almost every gas station and convenience store which is awesome!
Alainie G.
Alainie G.
Delray Beach, FL
My absolute favorite bottled tea! I don't feel guilty drinking it because it's much more natural than other pre-made teas with honey. Doesn't taste sugary at all and it's low in points on Weight Watchers. Really hits the spot for a sweet tooth and tastes great. 100% recommend to all tea lovers
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
Y'all... I know this stuff is good for me, but... It just tastes like water. There is a slight hint of green tea, but I really don't taste the honey here. Perhaps it could be improved by adding a sweet n low packet to it, so maybe try that if you drink it!
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Foodie Expert
The green tea taste is very light and the honey adds a light sweet taste. It does taste a bit weird at first but then you can used to it. Helps me stay hydrated and healthy. I've noticed a decrease in my belly fat. Only downside is this stuff is expensive for no reason which sucks.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
El sabor es delicioso y es endulzado naturalmente con miel de abejas, con antioxidantes y los beneficios de la miel de abejas es perfecto Honest Tea Organic Honey Green Tea
Jazzy H.
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
Great flavor without being too much. Of course it's a plus that it's Organic. Great brand with great products. I actually was recommended this tea by a friend in the grocery store one day. Would purchase again.
Haley N.
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. Honest Tea tastes really good, plus is good for you. I just wish green tea didn't have negative effects on folic acid. Otherwise I'd still be Drinking it.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Sherrill, NY
Foodie Expert
It is an extremely sweet tea, which I do enjoy quite a bit. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone without a sweet tooth but it does have an amazing. Flavor to this drink. I would definitely buy this again.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the honest teas. I don't like green tea with nothing in it but some brand are too sweet. Honest Tea struck a good balance with this one.