Add a Photo

By HONEST TEA
Honest Tea® Organic Honey Green Tea.
Brewed organic green tea leaves.
Fair trade certified tea.
USDA organic.
Just a tad sweet®.
Photos (8)
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Austin, TX

I love anything green tea so if I see something that's green tea, I'll buy it. I tried this the other day and it was so good! I'll be buying it again.
Yuxiao W.
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA

My favorite drink to purchase on campus as we sell it everywhere. It is not too sweet and artificial tasting, and I love anything honey related
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.

This is great too!!!!!!!! just like the label says "just a tad sweet!"
Perfect blend of green tea & honey. I need all of these!! 🙃
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY

I'm not kidding when I say I drink about 2 bottles of these everyday.it has a true honey taste and the tea tastes freshly made
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

This is a great, refreshing iced tea. I love the flavor. Not too sweet. Perfect amount of honey. This is a trusty brand.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA

I really love the flavor of the tea itself but didn't notice any honey flavor to it. I wish it was a bit sweeter.
Mary S.
Mary S.

I really enjoyed this drink. Its affordable and taste great. Its not overly sweet and the flavor is on target.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Edison, NJ

This is my favorite bottled iced tea. The flavor is so pure, unique, refreshing, and just mildly sweetened.
Mishaal B.
Mishaal B.

Taste delicious, affordable price for organic product, great if you are on-the-go and want to be refreshed.
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH

I like this because it's not overly sweet. I do wish there was more of a honey taste.

Join Now