Add a Photo

By HONEST TEA
Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey.
Photos (9)
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Jan. 11, 2016, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I'm not certain if I just hate green tea or what, but this is terrible. I like the minimal sweetness of it, but wow, the smell could really take your breath away! I'll not be buying this flavor again.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I get this tea when I can find it because it is marked organic and it tastes closest to real tea. It has no weird preservatives, no artificial flavors or additives, etc. I can trust it.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
Feb. 23, 2016, 9:52 a.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
I love Honest Tea! All of their products that I have tried so far & all very delicious! Their green tea is very refreshing, and has just the perfect amount of sweetness. :)
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
Obsessed with this tea! First tried it at Wendy's and it's way better from the bottle! Low calorie with tons of flavor at an affordable price-you can't beat it!
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Austin, TX
Jan. 4, 2016, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: Certified Organic Bottles
I love anything green tea so if I see something that's green tea, I'll buy it. I tried this the other day and it was so good! I'll be buying it again.
Yuxiao W.
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
My favorite drink to purchase on campus as we sell it everywhere. It is not too sweet and artificial tasting, and I love anything honey related
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I'm not kidding when I say I drink about 2 bottles of these everyday.it has a true honey taste and the tea tastes freshly made
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
April 5, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz
This is a great, refreshing iced tea. I love the flavor. Not too sweet. Perfect amount of honey. This is a trusty brand.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
I really love the flavor of the tea itself but didn't notice any honey flavor to it. I wish it was a bit sweeter.
Mary S.
Mary S.
I really enjoyed this drink. Its affordable and taste great. Its not overly sweet and the flavor is on target.