Add a Photo

Honest Tea Organic Honey Green Tea

Honest Tea® Organic Honey Green Tea.
Brewed organic green tea leaves.
Fair trade certified tea.
USDA organic.
Just a tad sweet®.
Photos (8)
Gabie C.
Gabie C.

I would pass on picking up this drink. Not even slightly sweet, no hint of honey. It has a weird green tea flavor, not too bitter but it's weird. Not refreshing either like I thought it would be. I wouldn't recommend.
Liz S.
Liz S.

My favorite tea in the entire world. It is incredibly hard to find, but if you find it, stock up! Perfect sweetness, and only 70 calories a bottle! I love this stuff so much. I'll buy it every single time I see it.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN

I'm not certain if I just hate green tea or what, but this is terrible. I like the minimal sweetness of it, but wow, the smell could really take your breath away! I'll not be buying this flavor again.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I get this tea when I can find it because it is marked organic and it tastes closest to real tea. It has no weird preservatives, no artificial flavors or additives, etc. I can trust it.
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.

I love green tea. Usually its very sweet from other brands and I have to water them down. Honest tea keeps it light and refreshing. Available in most grocery stores. ORGANIC!!!!
Caseyan E.
Caseyan E.
Stratford, CT

It's pretty good, it's not very sweet so I feel like I'm drinking something on the healthier side. Also the price wasn't bad because the store I bought it from had it on sale
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA

I love Honest Tea! All of their products that I have tried so far & all very delicious! Their green tea is very refreshing, and has just the perfect amount of sweetness. :)
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.

Obsessed with this tea! First tried it at Wendy's and it's way better from the bottle! Low calorie with tons of flavor at an affordable price-you can't beat it!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Little Rock , Ar

I discovered Honest Tea this summer, in the heat of the season! I love this tea because like it advertises it isn't that sweet and has a hint of honey.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Austin, TX

I love anything green tea so if I see something that's green tea, I'll buy it. I tried this the other day and it was so good! I'll be buying it again.

Join Now