BY HONEST TEA #46 in Tea

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic cane sugar and a touch of honey.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Green Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Honey, Organic And Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid

• Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with th...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily P.
Fayetteville, AR
I actually was surprised how much I loved this bottled tea! I was so happy to find a green tea that was naturally sweetened and was so dedicated to being made with love and [honest] intentions. It really is an amazing product!!! I buy it all the time now!
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
I really liked this! It was my first time trying and I dislike super sweet tea’s of any flavor! But this was just a tad sweet with the light honey flavor. It did give me a pep of energy too! (Probably because there’s caffeine in it) very refreshing!
Allison D.
Hattiesburg, MS
You aren’t going to love this tea if you like sweet tea that is basically syrup. It’s just a hint sweet, which I love. I like the flavor and the amount of caffeine in it. I feel like it has just the right amount
Jailyn L.
Corona, CA
So i first discovered this green tea at wendy’s and fell in love!!!!!!!!!! I used to go there all the time just for this tea, it keeps me awake and makes me feel good, this green tea is by far the best in my opinion
Lia S.
New Albany , OH
Not a lot of sugar, but a lot of taste. When I'm looking for a semi-healthy treat, this is my goto. Helps on days I'm really craving some caffeine, but don't want all the sugar.
Emily J.
Bloomsburg, PA
This is my favorite brand of green tea. I don’t get it often because it’s a little pricey then other brands. I like how it tastes, not too sweet but sweet enough. This is a treat myself type of drink.
Grace P.
Jacksonville
I literally live off this tea, it's the only thing I drink, it is not overly sweet and you can tell it's organic, it's the only green tea on the market that actually taste like green tea and not just sugar
Allie H.
Lexington, KY
I picked this up at my local Rite Aid while shopping there today. The tea is full of flavor, not too sweet and not too syrupy. I would definitely purchase again!
Brandy D.
This is the best tasting green tea and they have it in peach that is just absolutely delicious! The Honest brand is all Organic which I adore and it has such a clean and Refreshing tea taste that is hard to find in bottled teas. This is just a tiny bit sweet and doesn’t have a crap ton of sugar so it’s pretty good for you!
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I could drink this drink every day! It is just sweet enough and not overwhelmingly sugar like most other bottled teas. Compared to Arizona, Snapple, and Pure Leaf, I definitely think this brand is the best. I love the Pomegranate Blue and Mango Orange iced teas by Honest as well, but the Honey Green is my favorite :)
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with the honey?