2 colors available

BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
Obsessed with this tea! First tried it at Wendy's and it's way better from the bottle! Low calorie with tons of flavor at an affordable price-you can't beat it!
Yuxiao W.
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
My favorite drink to purchase on campus as we sell it everywhere. It is not too sweet and artificial tasting, and I love anything honey related
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I'm not kidding when I say I drink about 2 bottles of these everyday.it has a true honey taste and the tea tastes freshly made
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Foodie Expert
This is a great, refreshing iced tea. I love the flavor. Not too sweet. Perfect amount of honey. This is a trusty brand.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love the flavor of the tea itself but didn't notice any honey flavor to it. I wish it was a bit sweeter.
Mary S.
Mary S.
I really enjoyed this drink. Its affordable and taste great. Its not overly sweet and the flavor is on target.
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
I like this because it's not overly sweet. I do wish there was more of a honey taste.
Annamarie P.
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Love love love this tea as an afternoon pick-me-up. It's so delicious and refreshing
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Seadrift, TX
I constantly buy this tea and have been for awhile. It is hands down the best bottled tea I've tried. It is worth the price, the flavor is great if you like green tea which i do, and it isn't too sweet which can be a problem for me with other teas. Some of the tea settles at the bottom but its nothing weird you just shake it up. I do think you should drink it cold it tastes better that way.
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a great refreshing tea.. it's not like your typical sweet tea, that's over sweet. This has a very lightly sweetened honey taste. I love that it's organic with less than 20gram of sugar. Only 70 calories per bottle. Perfect for a hot summer day.