BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Yuxiao W.
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
My favorite drink to purchase on campus as we sell it everywhere. It is not too sweet and artificial tasting, and I love anything honey related
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I'm not kidding when I say I drink about 2 bottles of these everyday.it has a true honey taste and the tea tastes freshly made
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love the flavor of the tea itself but didn't notice any honey flavor to it. I wish it was a bit sweeter.
Mary S.
Mary S.
I really enjoyed this drink. Its affordable and taste great. Its not overly sweet and the flavor is on target.
Annamarie P.
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Love love love this tea as an afternoon pick-me-up. It's so delicious and refreshing
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Seadrift, TX
I constantly buy this tea and have been for awhile. It is hands down the best bottled tea I've tried. It is worth the price, the flavor is great if you like green tea which i do, and it isn't too sweet which can be a problem for me with other teas. Some of the tea settles at the bottom but its nothing weird you just shake it up. I do think you should drink it cold it tastes better that way.
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a great refreshing tea.. it's not like your typical sweet tea, that's over sweet. This has a very lightly sweetened honey taste. I love that it's organic with less than 20gram of sugar. Only 70 calories per bottle. Perfect for a hot summer day.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite bottled tea brands just behind AriZona. I found this one a few years ago and love it! Green tea is my favorite, but I don't like it too sweet- so Honest really is after my own heart with their lightly sweetened organic green tea. It's delicious and I recently found it in a big jug: SCORE
Grace C.
Grace C.
Columbia
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite grab and go green tea. Its not too sweet and feels so much more natural than other bottled cold green teas. However, I really wish it were more affordable and it is hardly ever on sale but it is sold at almost every gas station and convenience store which is awesome!
Alainie G.
Alainie G.
Delray Beach, FL
My absolute favorite bottled tea! I don't feel guilty drinking it because it's much more natural than other pre-made teas with honey. Doesn't taste sugary at all and it's low in points on Weight Watchers. Really hits the spot for a sweet tooth and tastes great. 100% recommend to all tea lovers