BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz more...
I really liked this! It was my first time trying and I dislike super sweet tea’s of any flavor! But this was just a tad sweet with the light honey flavor. It did give me a pep of energy too! (Probably because there’s caffeine in it) very refreshing!
Allie H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Green Tea Honey 16.9 oz more...
I picked this up at my local Rite Aid while shopping there today. The tea is full of flavor, not too sweet and not too syrupy. I would definitely purchase again!
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
While it was so much better than their unsweetened ginger peach tea, again I just wasn’t a big fan of it and won’t get it again But with that being said someone who absolutely loves drinking tea, I think would enjoy it.
Rachael K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this green tea from Honest Tea. It's so hard for me to find an iced tea in the store that doesn't taste sickeningly sweet and doesn't have high fructose corn syrup, so this is always my go-to. It's a great price for the size, especially for being organic.
Emily P.
Madisonville
I actually was surprised how much I loved this bottled tea! I was so happy to find a green tea that was naturally sweetened and was so dedicated to being made with love and [honest] intentions. It really is an amazing product!!! I buy it all the time now!
Emily J.
Bloomsburg, PA
This is my favorite brand of green tea. I don’t get it often because it’s a little pricey then other brands. I like how it tastes, not too sweet but sweet enough. This is a treat myself type of drink.
Brandy D.
This is the best tasting green tea and they have it in peach that is just absolutely delicious! The Honest brand is all Organic which I adore and it has such a clean and Refreshing tea taste that is hard to find in bottled teas. This is just a tiny bit sweet and doesn’t have a crap ton of sugar so it’s pretty good for you!
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I could drink this drink every day! It is just sweet enough and not overwhelmingly sugar like most other bottled teas. Compared to Arizona, Snapple, and Pure Leaf, I definitely think this brand is the best. I love the Pomegranate Blue and Mango Orange iced teas by Honest as well, but the Honey Green is my favorite :)
Jennifer T.
San Antonio
I constantly buy this tea and have been for awhile. It is hands down the best bottled tea I've tried. It is worth the price, the flavor is great if you like green tea which i do, and it isn't too sweet which can be a problem for me with other teas. Some of the tea settles at the bottom but its nothing weird you just shake it up. I do think you should drink it cold it tastes better that way.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great refreshing tea.. it's not like your typical sweet tea, that's over sweet. This has a very lightly sweetened honey taste. I love that it's organic with less than 20gram of sugar. Only 70 calories per bottle. Perfect for a hot summer day.