BY HONEST TEA #46 in Tea

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic cane sugar and a touch of honey.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Green Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Honey, Organic And Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid

• Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with th...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tivonia B.
Southfield, MI
If I can’t get Arizona for whatever reason this my next go to Tea. It’s not very sweet, pretty light. The only downside it only tastes best when it’s cold like really cold and I feel like remmenants of the tea settles at the bottom so I’ll shake it before I open it and whenever I feel like it’s resettled to remix the flavor
Tabitha R.
I love green tea especially when it has honey added to it. I find this tea to be very refreshing especially when cold or poured over ice. The taste is great and I think anyone that loves green tea as much as I do will love this one.
Sara E.
Not bad! Again not one of my first choices, but not terrible.  Again, i still stay by Marley's mellow mood...but if you are looking for something a bit cheaper, i got this at Meijer for $1. Good price for good value.
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
I love drinking iced tea but most have too much sugar. However this one is made with more natural ingredients and lower sugar content. This brand always tastes great and is addicting!
Megan J.
Atlanta, GA
I’m a musician and this is a green room staple. It’s my go-to when I want something refreshing, yet healthy. It’s not too sweet (not for the sweet tooth’s out there), but I love the subtle taste of honey. I haven’t tried any of their other flavors, but I will continue to reach for this one in the future.
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
While it was so much better than their unsweetened ginger peach tea, again I just wasn’t a big fan of it and won’t get it again But with that being said someone who absolutely loves drinking tea, I think would enjoy it.
Rachael K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this green tea from Honest Tea. It's so hard for me to find an iced tea in the store that doesn't taste sickeningly sweet and doesn't have high fructose corn syrup, so this is always my go-to. It's a great price for the size, especially for being organic.
Dante D.
Ithaca, NY
A little too sweet for my taste and does not exactly quench your thirst. I really prefer their products unsweetened. More refreshing and tastes great after the gym. I recommend sometimes diluting this with water because it is a little much on the taste buds.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
Any Honest Tea product is fantastic!! I love their teas mostly because they’re never too sweet, but have just enough sweetness for the perfect flavor!!! And they are great because you can actually taste the tea!! My all time favorite iced tea beverage/brand!
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
To say I’m addicted is an understatement. I love the flavor and that it is not sweet only the slightest from the honey. I wish it was easier to find where I live though. The Honest Tea brand has many other great offerings and I’d recommend trying them all!
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with the honey?