Add a Photo

By HONEST TEA
Honest Tea® Organic Honey Green Tea.
Brewed organic green tea leaves.
Fair trade certified tea.
USDA organic.
Just a tad sweet®.
Photos (9)
Jacie F.
Jacie F.
Punta Gorda, FL

I bought this tea a few weeks ago when it was on sale at Target. I figure for the price I might was well give it a try. It is SO. GOOD. I wish they sold it in larger sizes because I would be all over that. It has just enough sweet in it to cut the bitter taste of the tea. The best part is that it is ORGANIC!
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Rockland, MA

The green tea taste is very light and the honey adds a light sweet taste. It does taste a bit weird at first but then you can used to it. Helps me stay hydrated and healthy. I've noticed a decrease in my belly fat. Only downside is this stuff is expensive for no reason which sucks.
Sami A.
Sami A.
Ventura, CA

If you're looking for a super sweet version of green tea - this is not it! It is only mildly sweet. I like it as a change from water without a lot of extra calories. 70 calories for the whole bottle is really reasonable compared to a lot of other drinks out there.
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC

This is my favorite bottled tea!! It tastes like real green tea and not watered down juice like that Arizona crap! Plus it's low in sugar but doesn't have artificial sweeteners to make up for it! Just the right amount of sweetness to me! It's best when it's cold.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.

This is very refreshing however, if you are looking for a sweet drink, this is not for you. I like to pick this drink up during lunch time and I really enjoy that it isn't as sweet as other drinks. It's only a few dollars so it's not a big splurge or anything.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA

Y'all... I know this stuff is good for me, but... It just tastes like water. There is a slight hint of green tea, but I really don't taste the honey here. Perhaps it could be improved by adding a sweet n low packet to it, so maybe try that if you drink it!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Cleveland, OH

This is my absolute favorite beverage to keep in my #beachbag ! It helps me to feel refreshed and cool for the entire day! It's honestly the best tea ever because it's not too sweet and it's not too bitter. I would definitely buy this over and over again!
Lydia L.
Lydia L.

Love this tea! It's the perfect amount of sweetness due to the touch of honey. I love that it's all natural and easy to pair with all of my meals. Sometimes I'll add a little bit of lemon and some ice to make it even better. I buy this weekly and love it!
Cailee M.
Cailee M.
Cincinnati, OH

This is very affordable for being an organic product. It's mildly sweet, and I must say I don't detect (taste OR smell) the slightest bit of honey. However, it's a very refreshing non-bitter green tea that hydrates and refreshes.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL

I was worried when. Picked this up with the "tad sweet" promise on the label but it wasn't overpowering at all! In fact it has been very refreshing on this hot day. It takes like tea is supposed to and not full of cups of sugar.