BY HONEST TEA #23 in Tea

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic cane sugar and a touch of honey.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Green Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Honey, Organic And Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid

• Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with th...2 Answers
paige w.
I love Honest Tea! Note that it is not as sweet as AriZona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey or regular sweet tea, but that’s why it is called ‘honest’. The tea is made with good ingredients, and you don’t have to feel guilty drinking it. It needs to be shaked, but still tastes great.
Kelly R.
New York
Anyone else think that most convenience drinks are far too laden with high fructose corn syrup and way way too sweet? Enter the Honest Tea brand. This one is made with REAL honey. Can’t beat that and I don’t feel super sluggish after quenching my thirst.
Tabitha R.
I love green tea especially when it has honey added to it. I find this tea to be very refreshing especially when cold or poured over ice. The taste is great and I think anyone that loves green tea as much as I do will love this one.
Kaylynn M.
hopewell
I’m a big fan of green tea but I always need a little honey. This drink is perfect the way t is. It doesn’t compare to any of the others I’ve drank. It’s a great price for the product. I buy it every single day before work
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
This is my favorite flavor of Honest tea because green tea is my go-to. I like the added flavor of honey to make it a little sweeter. I think this drink is refreshing. Definitely recommend it if you like green tea.
Sara E.
Not bad! Again not one of my first choices, but not terrible.  Again, i still stay by Marley's mellow mood...but if you are looking for something a bit cheaper, i got this at Meijer for $1. Good price for good value.
Kirsten C.
Watch out! Theres loads of sugar in most honest tea products. I always dilute them because they are too sweet. Honest tea is a Coca-Cola owned brand so they load up the bottles with sugar. The teas are tasty but too much sugar!
Ashley C.
So good! Taste perfect not too sweet and not too plain, just the way I like it. Honest tea never fails me. Definitely recommend for all tea lovers.Honest Tea Organic Honey Green Tea
Tiffany Y.
Chino Hills
Honey green tea is just such a light refreshing drink and Honest Tea just nailed the flavor for me. Honey flavor is not overpowering and the tea is nice and light yet the flavor is definitely there. Great product
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I love drinking these. They’re not too sweet so I don’t feel too guilty drinking them (the way I feel after my country sweet tea). My only issue with them is they’re so hard to open! I recently bought 20 of them because there was a sale at my local grocery store- 5 for $5. I have a blister forming on my thumb from trying to open these. 😩😩
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Is this flavor pretty sweet or is it more neutral with the honey?

back