2 colors available

BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jacie F.
Jacie F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I bought this tea a few weeks ago when it was on sale at Target. I figure for the price I might was well give it a try. It is SO. GOOD. I wish they sold it in larger sizes because I would be all over that. It has just enough sweet in it to cut the bitter taste of the tea. The best part is that it is ORGANIC!
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
This is very refreshing however, if you are looking for a sweet drink, this is not for you. I like to pick this drink up during lunch time and I really enjoy that it isn't as sweet as other drinks. It's only a few dollars so it's not a big splurge or anything.
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Love this tea! It's the perfect amount of sweetness due to the touch of honey. I love that it's all natural and easy to pair with all of my meals. Sometimes I'll add a little bit of lemon and some ice to make it even better. I buy this weekly and love it!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Cleveland, OH
This is my absolute favorite beverage to keep in my #beachbag ! It helps me to feel refreshed and cool for the entire day! It's honestly the best tea ever because it's not too sweet and it's not too bitter. I would definitely buy this over and over again!
Cailee M.
Cailee M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is very affordable for being an organic product. It's mildly sweet, and I must say I don't detect (taste OR smell) the slightest bit of honey. However, it's a very refreshing non-bitter green tea that hydrates and refreshes.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
I was worried when. Picked this up with the "tad sweet" promise on the label but it wasn't overpowering at all! In fact it has been very refreshing on this hot day. It takes like tea is supposed to and not full of cups of sugar.
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
I would pass on picking up this drink. Not even slightly sweet, no hint of honey. It has a weird green tea flavor, not too bitter but it's weird. Not refreshing either like I thought it would be. I wouldn't recommend.
Liz S.
Liz S.
My favorite tea in the entire world. It is incredibly hard to find, but if you find it, stock up! Perfect sweetness, and only 70 calories a bottle! I love this stuff so much. I'll buy it every single time I see it.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Foodie Expert
I get this tea when I can find it because it is marked organic and it tastes closest to real tea. It has no weird preservatives, no artificial flavors or additives, etc. I can trust it.
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
Obsessed with this tea! First tried it at Wendy's and it's way better from the bottle! Low calorie with tons of flavor at an affordable price-you can't beat it!