BY HONEST TEA

Real-brewed green tea leaves with organic, Fair Trade cane sugar and a touch of organic honey. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jacie F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I bought this tea a few weeks ago when it was on sale at Target. I figure for the price I might was well give it a try. It is SO. GOOD. I wish they sold it in larger sizes because I would be all over that. It has just enough sweet in it to cut the bitter taste of the tea. The best part is that it is ORGANIC!
Christina Y.
This is very refreshing however, if you are looking for a sweet drink, this is not for you. I like to pick this drink up during lunch time and I really enjoy that it isn't as sweet as other drinks. It's only a few dollars so it's not a big splurge or anything.
Leslie R.
Cleveland, OH
This is my absolute favorite beverage to keep in my #beachbag ! It helps me to feel refreshed and cool for the entire day! It's honestly the best tea ever because it's not too sweet and it's not too bitter. I would definitely buy this over and over again!
Cailee M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is very affordable for being an organic product. It's mildly sweet, and I must say I don't detect (taste OR smell) the slightest bit of honey. However, it's a very refreshing non-bitter green tea that hydrates and refreshes.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
I was worried when. Picked this up with the "tad sweet" promise on the label but it wasn't overpowering at all! In fact it has been very refreshing on this hot day. It takes like tea is supposed to and not full of cups of sugar.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
I would pass on picking up this drink. Not even slightly sweet, no hint of honey. It has a weird green tea flavor, not too bitter but it's weird. Not refreshing either like I thought it would be. I wouldn't recommend.
Jessica D.
Foodie Expert
I get this tea when I can find it because it is marked organic and it tastes closest to real tea. It has no weird preservatives, no artificial flavors or additives, etc. I can trust it.
Ashley Q.
Obsessed with this tea! First tried it at Wendy's and it's way better from the bottle! Low calorie with tons of flavor at an affordable price-you can't beat it!
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
My favorite drink to purchase on campus as we sell it everywhere. It is not too sweet and artificial tasting, and I love anything honey related
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm not kidding when I say I drink about 2 bottles of these everyday.it has a true honey taste and the tea tastes freshly made