Honest Tea Organic Heavenly Lemon Tulsi Herbal Tea

A “Just a Tad Sweet” brew with lemon juice, tulsi & rooibos leaves, and an aromatic blend of lemon grass, lemon peel, and lemon myrtle.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Organic Herbal Blend (Organic Rooibos, Organic Lemon Grass, Organic Tulsi, Organic Lemon Peel, Organic Lemon Myrtle), Organic Lemon Extract

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honest Tea Organic Heavenly Lemon Tulsi Herbal Tea!
Seminole , FL
Delicious, refreshing and healthy! I love iced tea and when I discovered these I was very happy! I always reach for these in the store and I'm never disappointed. The Lemon Tulsi just happens to be my fave but all the flavors are pretty good!
San Diego, CA
Honest Tea Caffeine-Free Organic Heavenly Lemon Tulsi Tea, by Honest Tea. This Honest Tea Heavenly Lemon Tulsi Tea, is just a tad too sweet at 16 grams of sugar per 16 ounce bottle. This caffeine free drink does not even contain tea. It is an herbal tea, and quite refreshing. To me, it tastes a little like a cinnamon apple cider, and has a flowery smell. Processed foods in general, contain too much sugar and salt. Thankfully, this variety of herbal tea also only contains 10mg of salt per bottle. Anyway, the tea tastes very good. The lemon helps to cleanse the palate and tongue of the excess sugar. If this herbal drink did not contain the extra sugar, and it did not come in a breakable glass bottle, I would give it a rating of 5 stars, but with the extra sugar, and the glass bottle, I can only give it four stars.
Camino, CA
First of all, holy basil ( tulsi) is such an amazing plant. I love this tea simply because it has tulsi in it! This tea is fairly cheap, delicious and easy to locate. I don't like the packaging for when I'm traveling on the river ( glass isn't white water friendly) but besides that, this stuff is great.
Lynchburg, VA
This tea is just too lemony for me. I prefer a lighter flavor. Also, these tend to have more sugars in them then I would like to consume as a regular part of my diet, so I choose another option if there is one, but it's not the worst thing if it's all that's around.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love being able to find this at the gas station cooler! The taste is great, and it's so refreshing! I love that I can go to the gas station and get a drink that is different to all the regular drinks
I LOVE this. It is so good and i like to think that it's healthy. The combination of flavors maje it sweet enough to enjoy but are not overboard sugary. I recommend these to anyone that loves tea and wants to try out different brands.
This is a good tea it is not too strong and the lemon flavor is good. You have to keep shaking it up while you drink it or I find the lemon flavor gets very strong towards the end of the bottle. I buy this sometimes when it's on sale but I don't go out of my way to buy it.
I love Tulsi tea, it is so good fro you, and really refreshing with lemon and the less sweet version that Honest T offers. Great for an afternoon pick me up. Love that i can get it at Target, too.
I love honesty because it is very very good aid is low on sugar which is a great thing for those who have high blood pressure or diabetes want to watch on the sugar this is a very good drink I strongly recommend this
DORAL, FL
I drink a glass of it everyday. I always put some apple juice in my blender bottle and mix it up with a packet of itworks greens on the go in berry. Not only does it taste delicious, but I feel better knowing that I'm getting an extra serving of fruits in.

Looking for your answer?