BY HONEST TEA #38 in Lemonade

Half brewed tea leaves + Half organic lemonade = Half & Half.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Black Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Organic Lemon Extract, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste)

Julianne B.
Halethorpe, MD
Review for: Organic Tea With more...
I was not a fan of this tea/lemonade. I got it cheap at a gas station, but it had very little flavor. It honestly tasted like I was drinking water with a touch of lemon in it. Maybe it’s because I tried the Organic. I am willing to give the non-organic a try, but I will not buy this product again.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
The taste is impecable and doesnt fall on that artificial spectrum. This half half variety is perfect. It doesnt taste like a sweet tea with a million spoonfuls of sugar. The blend is definitely on point.

The only thing I dont like is the plastic bottle. I highly prefer my tea out of glass containers.
Lauren B.
Blacksburg, VA
I don't normally drink anything besides water, but if I do it is going to be either tea or lemonade. I like to drink this tea because it is a half and half mixture of the two! Another plus about this company is that they are very aware of nutrition facts, and they keep them as clean as possible.
Alicia S.
Rocklin, CA
This. Is. My. Favorite. Drink. -- I drink at least one bottle a day. I do not drink coffee and instead have one of these every workday in the morning. I have cravings for this. It's the best Arnold palmer around
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
This is my absolutely FAVORITE tea drink! I've had several different Arnold palmers, and this is definitely the top one I've tasted. They use fresh ingredients! Everything they include, you can pronounce. And not only is this product healthy, but it's also delicious. It's nice an earthy, but still sweet enough to taste good. I buy these in groups of 10 every two weeks or so. This is my favorite drink to have with any meal!

My only nitpick with this product is that they don't sell it in a case :'( I've searched at all the grocery stores near me and I haven't found it so I don't think it exists. I guess they're waiting to get more popular, but I'm ready now!
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
One of my favorite drinks of all time! I can't get enough of it. It's an organic beverage mixed with tea and lemonade. It is not overbearing with sweetness and has a nice sour tang to it. The only thing is that I wish the larger containers were available in my area.
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
This is my #1 favorite grab and go tea. The taste is so refreshing and tasty that it adds flavor to anything you eat. I admit it's a bit on the expensive side, but I enjoy t every once in a while as a specialty.
Kimberly K.
I am addicted to these! I love tea and lemonade mixed together and Honest Tea provides the perfect sized bottle to just get enough. I only get it at college with my meal plan because it is expensive, but if I had the money I would buy it all the time!
Elisandrix M.
I love me a great tasting "Arnold Palmer". Especially when it's made with organic Honest ingredients and healthier for you sweeteners. The flavor is terrific and the price is right in the middle of what I can get locally at the store.
heily p.
Baldwin, NY
I always enjoy the Honest drinks. I love that they have WAY less sugar then all the other drinks and they taste so yummy. I enjoy all of the varieties. I also love getting the Honest juice boxes for my kids knowing that its much healthier than the other juice boxes