BY HONEST TEA #20 in Lemonade

Half brewed tea leaves + Half organic lemonade = Half & Half.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Black Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Organic Lemon Extract, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste)

Jess R.
Providence
Review for: 16.9 OZ more...
This is a good iced tea for when you want something a little more subtle. The flavors aren’t particularly strong but it is still refreshing. I typically like my half & half teas to be more tart, and since this has a more low key lemon flavor I can’t say it totally hits the spot for me...but I still like it because it is a healthier option than a lot of other iced teas on the market. It’s just not my #1 preferred flavor when it comes to Honest Tea.
Candace T.
Review for: 16.9 OZ more...
I bought because I didn’t want to drink and like sweetness in my tea. You can clearly taste both the tea and lemonade in this drink, but I don’t think the flavors go that well together. It doesn’t taste terrible but it’s also not my favorite taste ever. I would def but other flavors because the tea part tasted really good!
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
Always have a hard time loving this brand of ice tea because it just doesn't have that flavor that you would expect. It's very watered down and just not worth it for me honestly
Joe R.
Review for: 16.9 OZ more...
Favorite iced tea on the market. Very refreshing and it seems to be the only tea that makes me feel hydrated after drinking. Love the packaging, would definitely buy again. I’d like to try other flavors.
Julianne B.
Halethorpe, MD
Review for: Organic Tea With more...
I was not a fan of this tea/lemonade. I got it cheap at a gas station, but it had very little flavor. It honestly tasted like I was drinking water with a touch of lemon in it. Maybe it’s because I tried the Organic. I am willing to give the non-organic a try, but I will not buy this product again.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
The taste is impecable and doesnt fall on that artificial spectrum. This half half variety is perfect. It doesnt taste like a sweet tea with a million spoonfuls of sugar. The blend is definitely on point.

The only thing I dont like is the plastic bottle. I highly prefer my tea out of glass containers.
Lauren B.
Blacksburg, VA
I don't normally drink anything besides water, but if I do it is going to be either tea or lemonade. I like to drink this tea because it is a half and half mixture of the two! Another plus about this company is that they are very aware of nutrition facts, and they keep them as clean as possible.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Some honesy drinks are hit or miss for me. Some taste good n others seem to suck. I do like this one tho and 100 calories is less than alot of other half n half options.
Alicia S.
Rocklin, CA
This. Is. My. Favorite. Drink. -- I drink at least one bottle a day. I do not drink coffee and instead have one of these every workday in the morning. I have cravings for this. It's the best Arnold palmer around
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
This is my absolutely FAVORITE tea drink! I've had several different Arnold palmers, and this is definitely the top one I've tasted. They use fresh ingredients! Everything they include, you can pronounce. And not only is this product healthy, but it's also delicious. It's nice an earthy, but still sweet enough to taste good. I buy these in groups of 10 every two weeks or so. This is my favorite drink to have with any meal!

My only nitpick with this product is that they don't sell it in a case :'( I've searched at all the grocery stores near me and I haven't found it so I don't think it exists. I guess they're waiting to get more popular, but I'm ready now!