Honest Tea Organic Green Dragon Tea

A “Just a Tad Sweet” green tea brew with organic cane sugar, lemon juice, and natural passion fruit flavor.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Cane Sugar, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Green Tea Leaves, Organic Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honest Tea Organic Green Dragon Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is it. This is my go to. This is my favorite. I love the taste. Honest Tea is a step above all other tea. Price does not matter when I buy this tea. Highly recommend.
Krystal G.
Puyallup, WA
This is one of my favorite teas, it's so refreshing on a hot day or when I want something to quench my thirst that isn't loaded with sugar. I could drink this with lunch, dinner, or as a refresher. It's a great value for the taste, I would definitely repurchase!
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
Yummy but a bit thin . I like my tea robust and this has a delicate flavor. Nice for a quick drink
Maria C.
Me gusta mucho, el sabor bueno soy amante a casi todos los the así que casi todos me gustan, pero su sabor es bueno recomendado
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
A mi familia les encanta todos estos productos, tienen un sabor riquisimo y sin la tonelada de azúcar que tienen los otros
Jennifer I.
Warsaw, IN
I love this product!! Very refreshing and smooth taste. I enjoy this tea often! Definitely recommend!!
Fatima M.
Benson, NC
Este té me gusta mucho es practico refrescante y tiene un sabor rico 😋 anímense. A probarlo
Rebecca B.
Hedgesville
Yummy 😋 Bring this too Eastern panhandle of West Virginia. Tastes great, yummy, get it often
Sarah C.
Fairborn, OH
This green tea is so yummy! This brand is super fantastic and pretty affordable. I was a first time consumer. It has a delicious flavor! I will be buying again and highly recommend it
Jennie H.
Bellevue
I love this product! Super refreshing tea flavor with a tad bit of sweetness. I'm not sure if this product is actually discontinued, because I had it recently, but if it is, that would be an absolute shame. I would definitely recommend this tea, and other Honest Teas.

Looking for your answer?