BY HONEST TEA

A “Just a Tad Sweet” green tea brew with organic cane sugar, lemon juice, and natural passion fruit flavor.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Cane Sugar, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Green Tea Leaves, Organic Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid

Courtney D.
Eustis
BEST TEA BRAND EVER!!!!
I always make sure I have these in my fridge specifically the green tea one. I'm not a fan of overly sweet green tea & this one is perfectly sweet & tastes amazing!
Perfect for on the go! Honest Tea Organic Green Dragon Tea
Zee Z.
Honest Tea is so good. It’s not packed with artificial sugars or preservatives and actually tastes like brewed tea. The flavours are unique and yummy. I’d say this tea is affordable for the quality which is better than most teas out there today. I stopped drinking my usual Arizona teas once I found this.
Alexa H.
Binghamton
One if the more authentic and fresh tasting bottled teas out there. I love how organic and earthy it tastes with a subtle sweetness. The quotes on the inside of the bottle caps are also very charming and I look forward to seeing which one I get!
Jennie H.
Bellevue
I love this product! Super refreshing tea flavor with a tad bit of sweetness. I'm not sure if this product is actually discontinued, because I had it recently, but if it is, that would be an absolute shame. I would definitely recommend this tea, and other Honest Teas.
Monique G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I first tried this tea at wholefoods! It's a good tea, especially if ur looking for a healthy tea! I've tried a few different flavors, they are good but the taste is just a little watered down! Not too much sugar so it leaves it without much of taste! It's still a good tea, just wouldn't be my first option.
Sarah C.
Fairborn , OH
This green tea is so yummy! This brand is super fantastic and pretty affordable. I was a first time consumer. It has a delicious flavor! I will be buying again and highly recommend it
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Honest Tea is my favorite bottled tea. In my opinion, bottled tea is normally very sweet and fake tasting. This tea is the perfect level of sweetness and has that fresh brewed taste. The Dragon Tea has fruity notes without being overpowering.
Luzi M.
I love this when I'm running late or on trips it is affordable not expensive at all I would recommend it to anyone who loves this it did meet my expectations greatly and would definitely buy this again
Sarah B.
Love this tea I rarely buy these cause I can make tea at home but I love the flavor of this one and would keep buying it over and over again everyone should try this
Lara D.
Light, refreshing, not too sweet, and very natural tasting. This is one of my go-tos when I pick up lunch from Wegmans since it doesn't fill me up or detract from my meal.