BY HONEST TEA

The tart flavor of organic lemons with a kick of cranberry.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate (For Flavor), Organic Lemon Extract, Organic Cranberry Juice Concentrate (For Flavor), Organic Natural Flavors, Fruit And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Fair Trade Organic Hibiscus, Organic Lemon Peel, Citric Acid

Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
I picked these up on a sale because I love the other herbal teas and was excited for this flavor! I love cranberry and lemon so I thought why not! I was not disappointed! It's a light and refreshing drink perfect for summer, lightly sweetened and bursting with flavor but not overwhelming. It's not so acidic it causes sores on your tongue which is nice, I'm a Lemonade fiend so I've suffered that fate too many times! There's no caffeine so you can drink it day or night with no issues, which I love. Honest Tea is a fav of mine for offering these herbal alternatives! Hope they keep expanding! I'd love a strawberry hibiscus blend next!
Rachel L.
I really enjoy this drink when I am studying because it has a great crisp and refreshing taste. However, I don’t enjoy the dry feeling in my mouth as I drink it. I feel like I need to have water with this to help wash it down. I would choose this over a regular lemonade but wouldn’t make it my top pick.
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
ive only had it a few times cause i can never find it anywhere but it was amazing everytime! i dont like tea but sometimes get a weird craving for it and when i drank this i didnt taste the tea at all!
Hilary A.
Orlando
Every once in a while you want something other than water but you don’t want to drink unhealthy coffees or teas. This is guilt free! I love it. It’s cheaper than a coffee too! Would recommend.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This is a really nice, refreshing flavor of Honest Tea. I love cranberry and lemon flavors so I naturally really like this one. It doesn’t taste artificial in any way and the sweetness is subtle. It has a little tartness and is a good flavor for a hot day. I also feel better drinking honest teas because they have much less sugar and calories than other juices out there. They aren’t loaded up with syrups and junk. Def would recommend if you want a healthier alternative to typical juice.
Sarah M.
Brewster, NY
Best drink out there. I dont know where to start on how amazing this drinks tastes. The cranberry lemon infusion is genius. It's not too sweet almost a bit bitter but so good. It's not too expensive and is easy to find in stores.
Hannah G.
powell, TN
Honest Tea, Cranberry Lemon.. This is so yum. The cran in it will cleanse you out so that is a mega plus. Its afforable... Check! Also the LEMON WILL HELP YOU BURN CALORIES IF YOU LADIES DIDNT KNOW. This is a great tea yes its a cran lemon tea. Its perfection and its pink my fav color. Thats just a BONUS. Love this product. Always in my home.
Talia C.
Atlanta, GA
IT HAS only the SLIGHTEST cranberry taste. Not overly sweet and delicious. I have tasted this many times. My only gripe is I wish that it came in a glass bottle as I am not a fan of plastic packaging. I would definitely recommend to others as a refreshing drink!
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ
very light tasting. not loaded in sugar. if you want something really flavorful then this is not for you. however, I don't mind so I love honest tea, especially this flavor. when I buy them for myself they're on sale because otherwise they're pretty expensive
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
You just can't go wrong with Honest Tea it's the perfect amount of sweetness. The tea is so refreshing and just takes me to my happy place. They are a little more pricey than other teas, I'll admit but they are just too good to pass up. So worth it!