BY HONEST TEA

The tart flavor of organic lemons with a kick of cranberry.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate (For Flavor), Organic Lemon Extract, Organic Cranberry Juice Concentrate (For Flavor), Organic Natural Flavors, Fruit And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Fair Trade Organic Hibiscus, Organic Lemon Peel, Citric Acid

Rachel L.
Geneseo, NY
I really enjoy this drink when I am studying because it has a great crisp and refreshing taste. However, I don’t enjoy the dry feeling in my mouth as I drink it. I feel like I need to have water with this to help wash it down. I would choose this over a regular lemonade but wouldn’t make it my top pick.
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
This is pretty expensive, and it honestly doesn't taste as great as it sounds.  I thought it was going to be delicious, but I tried it once and probably never will again.  It is a tad sweet but also sort of sour from the cranberry, and it just does not blend that well with tea.
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
ive only had it a few times cause i can never find it anywhere but it was amazing everytime! i dont like tea but sometimes get a weird craving for it and when i drank this i didnt taste the tea at all!
Shelby S.
Very good flavor, I was recommended by a friend to try this and i was very hesitant because  i had never heard of this brand before.  Now it has become a staple drink for me and I drink it almost everyday. I would highly recommend anyone to try this drink
Sarah M.
Brewster, NY
Best drink out there. I dont know where to start on how amazing this drinks tastes. The cranberry lemon infusion is genius. It's not too sweet almost a bit bitter but so good. It's not too expensive and is easy to find in stores.
Hannah G.
powell, TN
Honest Tea, Cranberry Lemon.. This is so yum. The cran in it will cleanse you out so that is a mega plus. Its afforable... Check! Also the LEMON WILL HELP YOU BURN CALORIES IF YOU LADIES DIDNT KNOW. This is a great tea yes its a cran lemon tea. Its perfection and its pink my fav color. Thats just a BONUS. Love this product. Always in my home.
Talia C.
Atlanta, GA
IT HAS only the SLIGHTEST cranberry taste. Not overly sweet and delicious. I have tasted this many times. My only gripe is I wish that it came in a glass bottle as I am not a fan of plastic packaging. I would definitely recommend to others as a refreshing drink!
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ
very light tasting. not loaded in sugar. if you want something really flavorful then this is not for you. however, I don't mind so I love honest tea, especially this flavor. when I buy them for myself they're on sale because otherwise they're pretty expensive