BY HONEST TEA

A “Just a Tad Sweet” brew with organic cane sugar, raspberry juice, hibiscus & blackberry leaves.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Raspberry Juice From Concentrate, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Hibiscus, Organic Blackberry Leaves, Organic Natural Flavor

• Are these any good? I've been wanting to try one but I'm ...4 Answers
Kennedy P.
I love trying out new bottled teas and this one is my favorite so far. The flavor is pure and as the label just a tad sweet. I was concerned it would not be sweet enough for my taste, but it really is delicious. I will repurchase this, but I am not thrilled to pay $2 a bottle. I would be happy with $1.50 and below.
Hannah M.
Barrington, NJ
The first time I got this tea was at Wegmans Cafe. I absolutely love it because you can tell it’s freshly brewed and not artificial. It has a slight sweetness from the fruit tea but other than that it is unsweetened which I really enjoy compared to the other teas that are bogged down by sugar.
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
I love herbal teas. Morning wake up or evening soothing it's the great go to drink for me.
Hot or cold - they both serve a great purpose.
Exotic Flavors are the best
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pretty good, not great, but a nice, light refreshing drink. Most non-tea drinkers would probably be okay with this because the tea taste isn't too strong. Really picky people, like my mother, will probably still not like it, but some will.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
Love Honest Tea! Started drinking it when I would pick out a drink with my lunch at Whole Foods. The flavors are unique and slight, without not being enough or being too overwhelming, the flavor is JUST enough. I also like that there are caffeine and no caffeine options. The bottles are nice and it's just a refreshing, HONEST drink
Sarah D.
We're big fans of these teas. They definitely taste fresh! They're a little on the pricey side, that's why I removed a star. The quality is good. I like them over ice or just on the go at any temperature. I'd probably continue to keep buying these teas.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
Omg...this tea is the best I've ever had. I'm not a fan of sweet teas at all so this one is perfect. It's very lightly sweetened and still has the taste of actual tea with a little flavor.
Kelsey D.
Woodburn , OR
I love this company. Their teas are all amazing and this herbal brew is one of the best! I feel it has the best balance of sweetness and I have never gotten a bitter batch. There have been other teas I've tried when sometimes they taste bitter or over brewed.
olga a.
i was at the store one day and i noticed a glass ice tea bottle . i thought this product would be expensive but then i looked at the price and was shocked it was the same price a pure leaf ice tea! i enjoy drinking honest tea its very calming and fresh
Ashlyn G.
This is so yummy. It's quick. It's easy. I can grab it on the go when I'm running late and doesn't make me feel sluggish throughout my day. I definitely recommend this to all tea lover. It's a bit expensive but it's totally worth it! I'm always sad when I run out!
Marisa S.
North Hills, CA
Are these any good? I've been wanting to try one but I'm scared I won't like it