Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

Do you ever add or mix anything into your Honest Tea?

Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
I love adding in small pieces of peach or nectarine to give it a sweet natural flavor!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
4 years, 6 months ago
I like to put thin sliced lemon, lime and orange slices with a sprig of mint for added freshness
Sara S.
Sara S.
Washington, IL
4 years, 7 months ago
Blend with ice for a tea slushie
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
4 years, 9 months ago
I leave it as is. Good stuff.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
4 years, 10 months ago
Nope
Nina R.
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 11 months ago
I like to enjoy it by itself but I was at a BBQ and tried it with some lemonade and vodka! It was really good. Try it for your next party.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Edinburg, TX
4 years, 12 months ago
I think it tastes great alone! I am sure it would taste good with fruit in it :)
Anna I.
Anna I.
Santa Fe, NM
5 years ago
I LOVE putting Chia seeds in, it adds such a nice kick and a fun texture!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Gaston , SC
5 years ago
I haven't, although I like the idea for an Arnold Palmer that I saw above!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years ago
A lemon or a lime slice is good but it is very good alone too