Honest Tea Organic Assam Black Tea uploaded by Melissa B.Honest Tea Organic Assam Black Tea uploaded by Rosy M.Honest Tea Organic Assam Black Tea uploaded by Jameisha M.

BY HONEST TEA #100 in Tea

A black tea brew with organic cane sugar and maple syrup.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Cane Sugar, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Black Tea Leaves, Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Natural Flavor, Citric Acid

sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
This tea is the bomb. I am a huge tea drinker and hate the teas that have all this added crap in them. So glad I found one that tastes good and has no added garbage. Would totally recommend to others!!!
Angela S.
There’s nothing like taking a sip and knowing right away you’re drinking something, real, honest, pure, organic, fair trade and without any added sugar. Everything they do at Honest® is about simple, clear honesty and transparency—from the way they present the ingredients to the good done to make the earth a better place. Whether you’re at baseball practice or just trying to stay hydrated while running errands, this is a choice you can feel really good about.
Anne T.
If you're going to buy bottled tea, this is pretty much your best bet. I've gotten this in a number of different flavors, and none of them have disappointed. It tastes more like fresh-brewed tea than just about any other bottled tea, and without any artificial sweeteners!
Leah D.
A great, refreshing iced tea. I love Honest Tea because they aren't too sugary and maintain most of the true tea flavor, not to mention that the bottles are unique are pretty! The glass bottles mean you have to be careful handling them, but it's a quality iced tea that I'd recommend to anyone!
It is refreshing and has a natural, sweet taste and I can sense the wholesome flavor of real ingredients. It has everything I expect from a great tea: flavor, aroma, and a calming effect. I hope Honest Tea stays as is. It's perfect!
cyn m.
Pasadena
Meh, for the price decent. Snapple is better and cheaper. I didn't really like this tea, it tasted really weird to me. I like Snapple better and there is more of a variety, but that is just my opinion. It did taste smooth, but I mean it's tea? So what the heck?
Megan C.
odenville, AL
I've always loved honest T it has always been my favorite to get, it's always full of flavour and gives me energy, it's got the perfect amount of sweetness to it, it's affordable too it won't break the bank to buy it, I highly recommend this product to anyone
Jess B.
Ojai, CA
I have been drinking this tea for years and I love it! I like to add a little Stevia in it because it is not sweet and black tea tends to have a more bitter after taste.
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
Honest T is amazing! They have such great flavors and aren't horrible for you like most other bottles teas are. PLUS most of them are sold in glass jars as opposed to plastic.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I like unsweetened teas, and I only like fruity teas if they are green or herbal, so I am very glad Honest Tea makes a solid black tea to go. This is a great summer drink, very refreshing and zero calories.
Gladys A.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
What's your favorite flavor?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Do you ever add or mix anything into your Honest Tea?
Jessica D.
Where can I purchase one of these Teas?
Nicole B.