Honest Tea Organic Assam Black Tea

A black tea brew with organic cane sugar and maple syrup.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Cane Sugar, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Black Tea Leaves, Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Natural Flavor, Citric Acid

Does this have artificial flAvors?
Does this leave a bitter taste in your mouth?
Is it too sweet?
Start your review of Honest Tea Organic Assam Black Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Ambridge , PA
I love Honest Tea - the green tea with a touch of honey is my favorite. It is just sweet enough, and you know it is a product of good quality. Great deal for a beverage that satisfies.
Patchogue, NY
Honest tea is honestly one of the better iced tea brands on the market. their taste is clean and crisp. very refreshing tea. drink up!
Olney, MD
I buy Honest Tea whenever I can find it. I usually make my tea at home, but when I'm on the run this is the perfect substitute. I love the taste and all the flavors they have to offer. It hits the spot if I'm craving something sweet, but still makes me feel like I'm making the healthy choice.
Manchester, MO
Whenever I am tired and in need of something strong to through the day , I always prefer this tea. I always pair it with my favourite cookies and I get the energy I need to carry on my work.
Whenever I see this on sale at Whole Foods, I grab multiples! Love all the flavors to select from, so I never get bored and all are yummy!
Lincoln, NE
Honest is an incredibly smooth and refreshing tea. That said, it's a bit sweet for my taste and it lacks the earthy quality that most other teas offer. Overall, I would certainly drink this tea on a hot summer day if it were handed to me, but I'll stick to Tazo for daily drinking.
A lot of teas can leave a slimey taste in your mouth. All of the drinks are smooth and refreshing. I especially loved the iced tea with lemonade. It wasn't too sweet and the tea was perfectly brewed.
I recently went to my local store looking so something to drink. Normally I go straight the sugary sodas, or juices but this tea caught my eye. I decided to go for it because I am a huge fan of regular tea. To my surprise this stuff was GREAT! I love that you can pronounce the ingredients. There's nothing scarier than putting something in your body that is unnatural. I'm glad I ran into this product. I would recommend.
North Haven, CT
Honest Tea has a really great tea flavor unlike many pre-brewed teas on the market. Lipton and Brisk being two major brands with a very subtle tea flavor. Honest Tea also comes in a pretty decent variety of flavors and out of all that I have tried I can say they are all delicious! Peach is most certainly my favorite, though!
When I'm out and about, and want tea, this is what I get. The flavor is clean, and there are tons of different flavors. Plus, the words of wisdom on the underside of the cap are a fun little perk.

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...