BY HONEST TEA

Honest® Tea Orange Mango Flavored Herbal Tea 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "love the flavors they all taste great not too sweet and unsweetened is great too!" in 1 review
Madie B.
Madie B.
Queens
Honest Tea has always been a favorite of Mina and I was extremely disappointed that I did not enjoy this product more than I did. Don't get me wrong, Honest Tea Orange Mango was a decent beverage and would be a wonderful drink to have on a hot summer day, but what I was most disappointed by was the flavor I was extremely underwhelmed by the citrus and the mango. I would give this beverage a 3 out of five stars because the tea was not bad, but it could have been so much better.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Amesbury, MA
I love Honest Teas. This Orange Mango one is so perfect. I'm a huge fan of mangos and this tea has such a sweet refreshing flavor, perfect for summer! It's organic, non-gmo and at 100 calories a bottle, it's one of my go to beverages!
Emma E.
Emma E.
My favorite flavor! So delicious and not too sweet! I could sip on the Orange-Mango tea all day. Honest Tea is a wonderful company too. They use fair-trade, organic ingredients as much as possible. There's a flavor for everyone.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
These are decent especially during lunchtime. When I'm craving a T. I find that I get tired of drinking be fast though and I normally drink all of my teas. I really just like plain flavored teas but the flavored ones are OK to
Jess L.
Jess L.
I love mango flavored tea so much. The flavor is highly developed in this tea get it is not too sweet to drink. I really like the packaging and the fact that it is so affordable. I highly recommend this to others
Justine K.
Justine K.
Monroe, NC
My go to every day drink! I love Honest Ade because it is lightly sweet and refreshing. It contains organic ingredients and has vitamin A and C. The bottle size is perfect to throw in my bag and have for the day.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
My favorite bottled teas. I love that these are very lightly sweetened. They are also not bitter at all so all of the great flavored come through brightly. I hope Honest keeps making tea forever.
Kasey D.
Kasey D.
Media, PA
This is the best best best tea! It is a perfect flavor - it's sweet but not too sweet and tastes very natural! It quenches your thirst without a bunch of calories!
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Yum. Yum. Yummy.
I wish more stores sold this tea. So tasty and healthy for you! Great fruity taste that compliments the tea so well. Love it!
Araceli T.
Araceli T.
San Jose, CA
Every time I go to the store I look for this orange mango Tea, is really good and refresh plus I love this two flavor combined together.