BY HONEST TEA

Buy on Walmart
  • "love the flavors they all taste great not too sweet and unsweetened is great too!" in 1 review
Alexa D.
Howell, NJ
Honest Tea is one of my absolute favorite drinks of all time! I pretty much live off of it. My favorite is the half & half, but if I'm looking for something a bit sweeter & more like a juice (besides Honest Kids), then this is my go to! The flavor is perfect and it isn't as sweet as other orange mango drinks would be. I definitely recommend trying it for yourself!
Kyle S.
Newport, KY
Honest Tea in my opinion has not only the best, pure, natural taste, but also the perfect amount of sweetness. I'm used to drinking unsweetened tea so it's nice to have a fruity flavorful tea such as the orange mango herbal tea and not have to worry about so much sugar and calories.
Paola L.
Orlando, FL
The first flavor that I tried from Honest Tea was the mango flavor and it was surprisingly good. I had read bad reviews on this product, but honestly it was just not as sweet as I expected. It had a small hint of sweetness, but it tasted very fresh.
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
This tea was sold in my college food courts and I was OBSESSED with it! When I wanted something sweet but didn't want to drink something as bad as pop I would get this drink. It's a perfect mix of tea and other flavors that is perfectly sweet. Can't get enough.
Nicole M.
I trust this brand of tea so much, they haven't made a bad product yet. This flavor is sweet but not at all over bearing. The packaging is clean and makes the product look natural. Definitely will keep buying this again and again.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
This stuff tastes pretty dang good. Lots of sugar, but it has a nice light taste and is a pretty solid product. I love this type of tea, so I'll probably buy this product again. Would definitely recommend to others!
Phillip V.
I can't put my finger on it but these teas never taste good to me. The texture tends to be a bit thicker then other tea drinks and it just doesn't taste right to me. I find a bad after taste when I drink these generally.
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
If you are expected a bold kick of mango, you'll be let down BUT if you appreciate subtle flavors then this tea is for you.
It met my expectations and I wasn't angry to spend the money either.
Marissa B.
Marina, CA
I live this tea and the not super sweet taste that it has. I also love the little quotes that the bottle has on it. Very yummy and meets my on the go expectations'. I would recommend to others!!!!!!!
Madie B.
Queens
Honest Tea has always been a favorite of Mina and I was extremely disappointed that I did not enjoy this product more than I did. Don't get me wrong, Honest Tea Orange Mango was a decent beverage and would be a wonderful drink to have on a hot summer day, but what I was most disappointed by was the flavor I was extremely underwhelmed by the citrus and the mango. I would give this beverage a 3 out of five stars because the tea was not bad, but it could have been so much better.