BY HONEST TEA

After 4,700 years, there's a new fashion in tea. Introducing white tea--grown from the same plant as green and black tea, but picked at a "youthful" stage. And we add the ultimate accessories to make it just a tad sweet: Fair Trade organic cane sugar, organic agave syrup, and organic mango puree. It's white (tea), and it's OK to drink after Labor Day. This season, white is the new black and green. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Paige M.
Paige M.
This stuff is so refreshing and delicious! Great for a warm day. I don't usually like white teas, since they're generally a bit too sweet for my taste, but this one is really good. The packaging is nice. Even my dad, who rarely drinks anything but soda, likes this tea.
Annika B.
Annika B.
NASHVILLE, TN
I am obsessed with white tea because the flavor is so light and the mango flavor in this iced tea is refreshing and strong without being too sweet. I haven't found another brand that has this specific combo, so this is definitely a unique option that tastes great.
Megan K.
Megan K.
This tea is the BOMB! Its a whole natural tea and doesn't have a lot of those additives that other teas have. It's sold everywhere and is well worth the price. Sometimes, they're on promotion and you can have a lot of them for a small price.
Cheri F.
Cheri F.
Union Bridge, MD
"Honestly" I don't care for this particular flavor or brand of tea. The mango in it just makes it TO sweet. The "Honest" tea brand I find lacking in taste. Other then the "to sweet mango" the tea has an overall bitterness to it.
Dez E.
Dez E.
I love anything with mango in it . And this of course didn't disappoint ; it was super delicious . Not to thick not too watery . I also like the fact that it's also not to sugary and over saturated calories as well
Megan G.
Megan G.
Willow grove, Pa
This is by far my favorite tea. The flavor of the mango is so smooth. I have tried other mango teas and they seem thick. I also love the simple ingredients!
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
I love the taste of this tea! It's so refreshing and is a great pick me up during the afternoon. I don't love the amount of sugar that it has.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Huntington, WV
Great tasting tea! Very smooth taste. One of my favorite brands of tea. A little more expensive than its competition but well worth it.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Honest Tea is a great brand. The Mango White Tea blend is one example of their fantastic selection of tea. Not too sweet, perfect!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Johnson City, TN
So yummy! If you're a tea fan this is a must try! When it's cheat day I drink about 4 of these! So easy to drink and so addicting.