BY HONEST TEA

After 4,700 years, there's a new fashion in tea. Introducing white tea--grown from the same plant as green and black tea, but picked at a "youthful" stage. And we add the ultimate accessories to make it just a tad sweet: Fair Trade organic cane sugar, organic agave syrup, and organic mango puree. It's white (tea), and it's OK to drink after Labor Day. This season, white is the new black and green. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Megan K.
This tea is the BOMB! Its a whole natural tea and doesn't have a lot of those additives that other teas have. It's sold everywhere and is well worth the price. Sometimes, they're on promotion and you can have a lot of them for a small price.
Annika B.
NASHVILLE, TN
I am obsessed with white tea because the flavor is so light and the mango flavor in this iced tea is refreshing and strong without being too sweet. I haven't found another brand that has this specific combo, so this is definitely a unique option that tastes great.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
This is one of my favorite tea flavors. The flavor is fruity but not too sweet. I usually pick up a bottle at Wegmans when I stop in for lunch. Definitely a good combo with a sandwich.
Kelsey A.
Alameda , CA
This is my favorite flavor of the tea brand. I drink it everyday and the best part is there is not a lot of calories in it compared to other  drinks on the market. It's refreshing and  sweet which is my favorite part. Great brand with great products and flavors. I recommend.
Kelly D.
Appleton, WI
This is always on hand in the summer for me! I love that the mango flavor doesn't overpower the flavor of the tea. I feel like the Honest-T is a healthier option than most, and the price is in line with the quality of the drink. I buy this often!
Cheri F.
Union Bridge, MD
"Honestly" I don't care for this particular flavor or brand of tea. The mango in it just makes it TO sweet. The "Honest" tea brand I find lacking in taste. Other then the "to sweet mango" the tea has an overall bitterness to it.
Angela C.
Tampa, FL
YUM!!!! I swear by this tea and flavor whether it is hot or cold out! I started drinking this instead of my regular cup of coffee and I even tried steeping my own brand but nothing compares! 10/10 always buying
brenda g.
Honest tea is really good and I really like that they have a white tea with mango its different than just regular tea and it tastes amazing its one of my favorites from this brand. I like that they have a lot of flavor options that a lot of other brands just don't have
Stephanie L.
Ogden, UT
I absolutely love this tea and can't ever seem to get enough of it. It is the perfect amount of sweet to tea taste and is so refreshing on a hot day. I always friends and family to buy it. I will always purchase this tea as long as it is on the shelves.
Dez E.
I love anything with mango in it . And this of course didn't disappoint ; it was super delicious . Not to thick not too watery . I also like the fact that it's also not to sugary and over saturated calories as well