Honest Tea Mango Acai White Tea uploaded by Vivian L.

BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Niki W.
Columbus
I love Honest Tea, they’re always the perfect balance of sweet and flavor . I do love that it’s organic. I always buy a full pack at my local grocery store and it’s always affordable. I will continue to buy this product.
Kenadee S.
This is a very tasty tea. I've always been a big fan of white tea and love the two flavors of mango and acai. I have been a long time buyer of Honest tea and will always continue to be a customer. The product is inexpensive and tastes great. Also, I find it great that it is at my local grocery store.
Emely T.
Great flavor! Perfect for snacking alone during movie night or anytime. This tea is one of my favorites. I have found this in groceries, pharmacies and targets. I would recommend and repurchase this product.
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
I will admit, this product is pretty expensive. However, it is a nice treat once and a while when you are trying to stay away from soda. I think the company does good things for health and the environment. I know my extra money is going towards a responsible product, and that feels good.
Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
I absolutely love every flavor of the Honest Tea that I have ever tried. In my opinion I feel that they are affordable! The flavor is amazing! So much more refreshing than others I have tried. I am a repeat customer, and will continue to be. I recommend this others!
Glynnis L.
This tea is delicious! It's perfect with lunch or by itself. The flavor is not too strong or subtle. Sometimes the ingredients in the drink settle at the bottom of the bottle so you have to shake it up occasionally. But I would buy it again!
Pia M.
Cheyenne, WY
Very refreshing like a white tea is supposed to be. Not too expensive of course. Better than I expected but you don't really get too much of a tea vibe. True to the mango flavor! It's Honestly Honest Tea (;
Jacquelyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
All of the Honest Teas are AMAZING, but this is my favorite by far! It reminds me of a warm summer day, drinking tea on the porch and smelling the fresh cut grass.
Justine P.
Honest Tea is so great because they always have new flavors. My favorite is the White Tea Mango Acai because it's unique and tastes great! It's not too sweet but has a lot of flavor! I've tried 4 different teas and liked all of them (peach, half and half, mango) but this one is my favorite.
sarah h.
Austin, TX
ITs okay and the flavor is pretty good but for the life of me why must tea have sweetener it for the love of all that is holy . Its not overly sweet but if it didn't have the sweetener I would give it a 4 . Other than that if I want tea I will pick it over other options.