BY HONEST TEA

Tea has been the world's second most popular beverage (behind water) since long before glass bottles were invented, and who are we to argue with thousands of years' history? This smooth black tea brew is "just" in the sense of "fair," as in fair trade certification, which helps ensure that tea garden workers get paid fair wages and can invest in their communities. You'll love our “Just” Black Tea both for what’s on the label, and for what’s not. see more...

Sarah A.
Sarah A.
San Mateo, CA
I love honest teas and the fact that they have zero sugar teas that taste like real tea. This flavor is you basic black tea but is a great amount and has great taste. They are also a small company that has been making "honest" teas that lay out whats in them and are clear about sugar from the get go.
Mónica H.
Mónica H.
I love anything by Honest Tea. Their products are never too sweet (if sweetened at all). The teas are well brewed and taste like actual tea- not the sugary watered down tea in a can from a convenience store. I recommend the black tea and all other honest teas.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Philadelphia, PA
I started cutting a lot of sugar out of my diet. This tea is perfect for a nice refreshing pick me up. It's cheaper than Starbucks but just a little bit priced than your dollar tea. If you like plain tea, you'll enjoy this.
Anisa C.
Anisa C.
West Orange, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is great for an unsweetened tea,but it is definitely expensive and limited availability so I don't buy often. When I do it is a nice treat and it tastes good like real British traditional tea which I prefer.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
This is a great product & brand. I love all their flavors. This specific one is great on a warm summer day. It is strong but not too bitter. It's a great price and very tasty. I know I can trust this brand.
Claire D.
Claire D.
Cincinnati , OH
I love alternatives to water that do not have a lot of sugar. This iced tea is great for that! I do wish it wasn't in glass because I am clumsy and the idea of dropping this scares me!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Love the plain black tea. I don't need additives or anything else, just plain, old, delicious, cold black tea is all I need to be refreshed.
Demi C.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
I love Honest Tea. I've never tried a flavor I didn't like. I usually get unsweetened and they're great. So much flavor.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Foodie Expert
omg this is really good. plus it gives you energy it's like drinking coffee . I love to drink this with ice, really cold
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
St Joseph, MI
It's ok as a quick grab bottle of tea. Not my favorite or my least favorite. I just don't drink a lot of iced tea
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Can you get this tea in tea bags?