BY HONEST TEA

Tea has been the world's second most popular beverage (behind water) since long before glass bottles were invented, and who are we to argue with thousands of years' history? This smooth black tea brew is "just" in the sense of "fair," as in fair trade certification, which helps ensure that tea garden workers get paid fair wages and can invest in their communities. You'll love our “Just” Black Tea both for what’s on the label, and for what’s not. see more...

Dasha H.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Foodie Expert
I loved this tea. It's strong just how I prefer it to be. But, it is not overbearing either. Some teas you can just tell are fountain teas, but this is not the case. I recommend this to anyone who is on the go without time to brew tea at home. Love it!
Sarah A.
San Mateo, CA
I love honest teas and the fact that they have zero sugar teas that taste like real tea. This flavor is you basic black tea but is a great amount and has great taste. They are also a small company that has been making "honest" teas that lay out whats in them and are clear about sugar from the get go.
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
I like to keep my tea plain and simple if I am going to drink a pre-packaged tea. The honest tea just black tea is exactly what you need it to be. I like the price and I also like that they set up stands and they expect people to just be "Honest" to pay. That is by far the best plan to me. I love it.
Arieana C.
Plaistow
I like this a lot. It has a very tea taste and doesn't taste fake and too sugary but its sugary a lot. It can be pricey at certain stores but I don't mind. I would most likely get this if I had an option out of other teas. I would definitely recommend this to other people because I like it so much.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
Honest tea is my 2nd go to tea, the flavor sometimes tastes more bitter than tea, but it's still refreshing and gives me that natural caffeine pick me up that I need during the day. It's usually on sale at whole foods so it's great to stock up on.  Worth the try and worth the price.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
Wow. This stuff tastes phenomenal. I've only recently tried this tea about a month ago and since then, I've bought it 5 more times. It is so good with good ingredients, and no artificial or harmful ingredients. I would recommend this to all tea lovers, and even tea haters, just to try out.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Can't really good wrong with Honest T. Flavor is like home brewed, strong, but not overbearing. Tastes very clean and with just the right amount of sugar. It's your basic best tea. And the price is always around $1. Can't beat that.
Destinee H.
Louisville, KY
I am not a big coffee drinker so tea is what gets my morning going, and not lying, this stuff is great! Typically I do not like premade tea that you buy at the grocery or at gas stations. It often has a weird after taste. But not this one. Its so fresh tasting and delicious.
Catie R.
Fairfax, VA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite bottled black tea. Unlike many alternatives, the tea tastes fresh, like it was just poured from the pitcher. The flavor is fantastic too, needing nothing extra to make it great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a refreshing tea.
Alina C.
Santa Monica, CA
Foodie Expert
I drink this tea regularly (at least 3 bottles a week). It's great on it's own or to mix with different flavor syrups. No complaints with this tea- it's simple and plain. Honest Tea also makes a great peach flavored iced tea that I recommend. Would buy again.
Ashley D.
Can you get this tea in tea bags?