Honest Tea Classic Green uploaded by Sarah M.

BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honest TeaReal Tea. Real Taste. Honest. There's a reason classics become classics - they're elegant in their simplicity. We take organic green tea leaves and lightly sweeten them with just enough organic cane sugar for a smooth, tasty, antioxidant-rich brew. Drink it while relaxing in your favorite pair of jeans and white T-shirt. Now, that's a classic combination. Honesty yours, Seth + Barry P.S. Just because we use simple ingredients doesn't mean our tea is easy to make. We get our Fair Trade Certified green tea leaves from pesticide-free mountain soil, heat purified water to precisely 190, and steep for exactly four minutes for just the right taste. The result: simply delicious. see more...

• I have seen these honest drinks for awhile now. Is this brand own...1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried this product? I'm really interested in it!6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emma T.
I am obsessed with the Honest green tea. I’m not a huge tea drinker but I love this tea and it is absolutely delicious. It doesn’t have too much sugar but just tastes naturally sweet and delicious. I will buy again.
Desiree S.
San Antonio , TX
Honest Tea had a bit of a different flavor than other green teas I was used to drinking. I’m assuming it’s because this tea is “honest”. Once I got past the different flavor, I really enjoyed it.
Morgan G.
Bloomington, IN
This isn’t one of my favorite teas. I don’t know what it was that I didn’t like about it maybe a little to earthy? Idk I normally like all kinds of green tea, but I can’t recommend this one to people looking for a yummy tea
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
I'm not a huge fan of bottled teas. I really disliked the Honest T Classic Green tea. It was bitter and had a flavor that I can't pinpoint, but didn't like. It also had an odd aftertaste. I wouldn't buy this flavor again.
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
They sell this at The Fresh Market. I love grabbing a cold one when we go grocery shopping. It's my little gift to myself for buying healthy food. The glass bottle is great because it's easily recyclable. They use cane sugar as a healthy alternative and I love it. The packaging is gorgeous.
Jennifer J.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this tea!! It taste delicious, it's crisp and fresh and I know it isn't filled with anything i can't pronounce :)
Great value and easy to find...I highly recommend giving this tea a try!
Nikkk R.
Saint albans, WV
It's good but not omg I need more good. Has an odd aftertaste. Yet... I like it... Especially if I can get it instead of soda.
Now Wendy's has a version that is amazing. I'm sure they add sugar or crack or whatever it is... I LOVE it there. Like.... It's a problem...
Melissa B.
I fell in love with Honest Tea when I was 17 and picked up a bottle at the gym. I am now 26 and I've been hooked ever since! It's so good and I always pick up a few bottles at the grocery store if they carry it. The Honest green tea with honey is also an excellent choice. This is my favorite tea. It's so refreshing!
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Not as great as fresh-brewed, of course, but it's a great alternative to sugary sodas. I like the glass bottle and convenience of grabbing it at Starbucks or Target. Definitely a must-try for iced green tea fans!
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
My husband introduced me to this when we were dating and I love it! I'm not worried about what I'm drinking. It's a great grab at a convenient store when I'm in a hurry
Emma S.
Has anybody tried this product? I'm really interested in it!
Abby L.
Greer, SC
I have seen these honest drinks for awhile now. Is this brand owned by the honest company brand that is known for selling diapers?