Honest Tea Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Peach Tea, 16.9-Ounce Bottles, (Pack of 12)

BY HONEST TEA

Madison B.
Ellensburg, WA
Had a little bit of a different taste to it but still very quenching and good! It kind of took me a few sips to get used to it but it's nice to have here and there. I recommend that everyone try it, even if you don't really like tea it's good!
Faith M.
FAVORITE TEA EVER! I will buy this every time I go into the store because I just can't run out. I love tea, and believe me, I've tried a lot. This one is just my absolute favorite.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
I love Honest Tea! All of their products that I have tried so far & all very delicious! Their peach tea is very refreshing, and has just the perfect amount of sweetness. :)
Heather C.
Winter Haven, FL
I love peach drinks almost every kind so I bet this is probably really good but will not try it because it is organic
Emily K.
Frenchburg , KY
This tea is good but the flavor isn't strong enough in my opinion. I like a "kick you in the mouth" flavor but this is very mild.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
My campus sells these in the cafeteria and I love them! They are just the right amount of tea, peach, and sweetness. I don't like my tea super sweet, so these are perfect. I haven't tried any other flavors yet but this one is great.