BY HONEST TEA

Our Berry Berry Good Lemonade is so delicious, it will knock your socks off. Seriously. You might have to get new ones. The tasty flavors of cranberry and lemon juices are just the things to quench your thirst and treat your taste buds. see more...

Olivia D.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good and more like a juice. I love the Honest products. I don’t feel like they are so sugary and gross to drink. I love the regular teas too. So fresh and perfect for on the go in their convenient bottles
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
I’m a lemonade/juice addict and this is so awesome. Has a great taste but still not too sweet! Sometimes i have to water down juices but not this one! Love the taste
Taylor S.
chicago
This is great because it is tea yet it strong with good taste and is very unique. It is of good value and good for you. I would say it has nice packaging as well. I would for sure recommend to others. Yum.
Annika B.
NASHVILLE, TN
This pink lemonade reminds me of my childhood except without all the terrible additives they used to put in kid's drinks. I believe this recipe is corn syrup free which is great because it helps eliminate unnecessary calories and makes the drink not as heavy or sticky.
Sue W.
I received this tea as a part of a promotional event, and although it tasted alright I am reluctant to buy it regularly because of the nutritional value. I usually only buy 100% juice, and so although this juice tastes pretty good it has too much sugar for me to drink on a daily basis.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I love the hones juices. They r soooo good. And i love that they are all organic. The berry berry lemonade is awesome. I get that and the watermelon all the time when i have my nieces and they love it. It never goes to waste.
Kenadee S.
I love Honest Tea berry lemonade including all of Honest Tea's products. They are a great brand that produces tasty products that are easy to find at the store as well as being easy on the wallet.
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
As someone who loves berries and lemonade, I must proclaim my love for Honest Tea's Berry Berry Lemonade. Although it is not tea, which I feel is not very honest, the flavor is amazing. It is pretty pricey but it's well worth it and I will continue to buy this great product.
Jessie B.
Definitely not as good as their raspberry ice tea but the Honest Tea Berry Berry Lemonade holds it's own. It's not a very sour lemonade so if you're looking for that you might walk to look elsewhere but it'd pretty good. I wouldn't buy it on purpose but I enjoyed it.
Glori U.
Brandon
To my son like this flavor, I buyed it one time for first time, I could buy it again, for me is flavor is strong but to my baby like, I think si is expensive, but I could recommend to other persons that try this!
Jillian B.