Honest Tea Assam Black Tea
By Honest Tea
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
How does this compare with other teas you have tried??
Sara S.
Sara S.
Washington, IL
4 years ago
Hands down the best tasting!! No comparison
Molly G.
Molly G.
Annville, PA
4 years, 5 months ago
For some reasons, the only flavors my school sells are the stranger ones, and I'm not the biggest fan. However, I still drink them because they're a lot healthier then the alternatives!
Cailin R.
Cailin R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
4 years, 5 months ago
As long as I can get raspberry tea from Honest Tea, it's the only tea I need.
Flanders, NJ
4 years, 5 months ago
Depends on the flavor! Most of them are very good, but I would rather make it myself if I have the time.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
I am a tea addict, and personally this teas is my treat I buy for myself while grocery shopping. It's very smooth, not overly sweet, but flavorful-a wonderful combination.
Chattanooga, Tn.
4 years, 6 months ago
I'm from the south where tea is a big deal. Usually I don't like bottled or canned teas but this one taste much fresher and lighter than any other teas I've tried. Nothing beats homemade tea but this is a very acceptable substitute.
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Wichita, KS
4 years, 7 months ago
It is a very good tea, some of the flavors are not very sweet though.
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
4 years, 7 months ago
It's probably in the top 3.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Marysville, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
It doesn't taste like fake tea.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Mesa, AZ
4 years, 7 months ago
Honestly I'd rather make my own iced tea from home because of all the added sugar in this product! I have yet to find an honest tea with no added sugar. I prefer my iced tea flavored but unsweetened, like plain iced tea with lemon... but maybe that's just me. If I found one that was unsweetened I would definitely buy it!