Honest Tea Assam Black Tea
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
How does this compare with other teas you have tried??
Sara S.
Sara S.
Washington, IL
3 years, 11 months ago
Hands down the best tasting!! No comparison
Molly G.
Molly G.
Annville, PA
4 years, 3 months ago
For some reasons, the only flavors my school sells are the stranger ones, and I'm not the biggest fan. However, I still drink them because they're a lot healthier then the alternatives!
Cailin R.
Cailin R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
4 years, 3 months ago
As long as I can get raspberry tea from Honest Tea, it's the only tea I need.
Flanders, NJ
4 years, 3 months ago
Depends on the flavor! Most of them are very good, but I would rather make it myself if I have the time.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
I am a tea addict, and personally this teas is my treat I buy for myself while grocery shopping. It's very smooth, not overly sweet, but flavorful-a wonderful combination.
Chattanooga, Tn.
4 years, 4 months ago
I'm from the south where tea is a big deal. Usually I don't like bottled or canned teas but this one taste much fresher and lighter than any other teas I've tried. Nothing beats homemade tea but this is a very acceptable substitute.
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Wichita, KS
4 years, 5 months ago
It is a very good tea, some of the flavors are not very sweet though.
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
4 years, 5 months ago
It's probably in the top 3.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Marysville, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
It doesn't taste like fake tea.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Mesa, AZ
4 years, 5 months ago
Honestly I'd rather make my own iced tea from home because of all the added sugar in this product! I have yet to find an honest tea with no added sugar. I prefer my iced tea flavored but unsweetened, like plain iced tea with lemon... but maybe that's just me. If I found one that was unsweetened I would definitely buy it!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
4 years, 5 months ago
It is Organic so no HFCS which is hard to find in pre-prepared teas! Also it has a rich flavor and not too sweet! Better than most and easy to find too!!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Orlando, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
I like this brand better than most other bottled tea brands.
Jane A.
Jane A.
Wahiawa, HI
4 years, 6 months ago
I like it more. It isn't heavy and it's quite refreshing!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Milwaukee, WI
4 years, 6 months ago
It tastes no better or worse than other teas that I've had...
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Mundelein, IL
4 years, 6 months ago
It is a lot lighter and not as sweet as your usual Arizona tea, but that makes me love it even more!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Valdosta, GA
4 years, 6 months ago
It's the best, to me! It doesn't taste like tons of other "ingredients" have been added to it. It's simple. Just the right amount of sweetness and flavor.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
N Plainfield, NJ
4 years, 7 months ago
I love this tea mainly because it tastes FRESHLY brewed unlike a lot of other teas in a bottle.
Loretta W.
Loretta W.
Eldred, NY
4 years, 7 months ago
I like it because the smoothness of the tea. There isn't a bad aftertaste and for me it isn't too sweet