Honest Tea Assam Black Tea uploaded by Melissa B.Honest Tea Assam Black Tea uploaded by Rosy M.Honest Tea Assam Black Tea uploaded by Jameisha M.

BY HONEST TEA

You’re holding an original. Back in 1998, we introduced our black tea from Assam, India, and it’s still one of our favorites. The recipe may not have changed much but we still found a way to make a real change with the ingredients – by using tea leaves and sugar that are Fair Trade and organic. P.S. Not all teas are the same. Assam (Ah-sahm), a state in the northeast corner of India, is the source of some of the finest black tea in the world. see more...

Honest Tea Assam Black Tea
  • "It isn't to sweet and actually tastes like fresh brewed tea compared to other bottled tea beverages.The also have a half tea/half lemonade flavor I love as well. " in 25 reviews
  • "some healthy teas taste like complete tea, but Honest Tea tastes great while not leaving you guilty wanting to go shed off those calories." in 24 reviews
  • "The tea is good and not overly sweet but as far as standing out I believe that it only results from it's organic features." in 22 reviews
  • "Originally, I thought she was peddling some unnecessary stuff; but, after she introduced me to several different flavors, I realized how great the product is!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love how it's not too sugary and lightly sweetened, it's refreshing and my go-to whenever I pick up a drink at the gas station or store." in 18 reviews
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
Honest T is amazing! They have such great flavors and aren't horrible for you like most other bottles teas are. PLUS most of them are sold in glass jars as opposed to plastic.
Angela S.
There’s nothing like taking a sip and knowing right away you’re drinking something, real, honest, pure, organic, fair trade and without any added sugar. Everything they do at Honest® is about simple, clear honesty and transparency—from the way they present the ingredients to the good done to make the earth a better place. Whether you’re at baseball practice or just trying to stay hydrated while running errands, this is a choice you can feel really good about.
Anne T.
If you're going to buy bottled tea, this is pretty much your best bet. I've gotten this in a number of different flavors, and none of them have disappointed. It tastes more like fresh-brewed tea than just about any other bottled tea, and without any artificial sweeteners!
Leah D.
A great, refreshing iced tea. I love Honest Tea because they aren't too sugary and maintain most of the true tea flavor, not to mention that the bottles are unique are pretty! The glass bottles mean you have to be careful handling them, but it's a quality iced tea that I'd recommend to anyone!
It is refreshing and has a natural, sweet taste and I can sense the wholesome flavor of real ingredients. It has everything I expect from a great tea: flavor, aroma, and a calming effect. I hope Honest Tea stays as is. It's perfect!
cyn m.
Pasadena
Meh, for the price decent. Snapple is better and cheaper. I didn't really like this tea, it tasted really weird to me. I like Snapple better and there is more of a variety, but that is just my opinion. It did taste smooth, but I mean it's tea? So what the heck?
megan c.
odenville, AL
I've always loved honest T it has always been my favorite to get, it's always full of flavour and gives me energy, it's got the perfect amount of sweetness to it, it's affordable too it won't break the bank to buy it, I highly recommend this product to anyone
Jess B.
Ojai, CA
I have been drinking this tea for years and I love it! I like to add a little Stevia in it because it is not sweet and black tea tends to have a more bitter after taste.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I like unsweetened teas, and I only like fruity teas if they are green or herbal, so I am very glad Honest Tea makes a solid black tea to go. This is a great summer drink, very refreshing and zero calories.
Bethany T.
Oh how I love Honest Tea and this one is my favorite. So dark and rich, a great tea to sip and savor on a hot summer day. Give me this over coffee any day. Plus it is affordable for the quality you are getting.
Gladys A.
Is this drink good?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
What's your favorite flavor?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Do you ever add or mix anything into your Honest Tea?
Jessica D.
Where can I purchase one of these Teas?
Nicole H.