Honest T  Peach Oo-La-Long Tea

Honest T Peach Oo-La-Long Tea

BY HONEST TEA

Honest® T Peach Oo-La-Long Tea.

Just a Tad Sweet®.

Fair Trade Certified™. Tea & sugar.

USDA organic.

60 calories per bottle. see more...

Honest T  Peach Oo-La-Long Tea
Honest T Peach Oo-La-Long Tea
Sara W.
Sara W.
Gaithersburg, MD
As someone who isn't crazy into everything organic, I just tried it because of the interesting flavor selection. I am so glad I did because this is my favorite iced tea I've ever tried. The only downside is the breakable glass bottles and not all the flavors are available in larger bottles (at least where I shop). I wish it were a better value but that won't stop me from loving my "Peach Oo-La-Long Tea"
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
The only reason that I shorted this product a star is because of the high price, it's not something that I can regularly purchase because it's just too expensive. The flavor is awesome and it's not loaded with sugar like other teas, which I love.
Ramona A.
Ramona A.
Gig Harbor, WA
A great cold tea drink! Honest teas are some of the lower sugar tea drinks that do not skimp on flavor and quality. This company has a fantastic approach to tea, they brew bottle and ship it- intensely flavored, love Honest Tea!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Omaha, Ne
I love love the peach flavor of this tea and that it's not too sweet. I don't love that Honest Tea uses glass bottles because I can't recycle them in my area. Otherwise I love their teas.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
This is an OK tea. Wouldn't say that its the worst or the best. The taste is good but it leaves an after taste that I would like to get rid of. Its affordable but again that taste is OK.
Lavender O.
Lavender O.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the subtle sweetness to this tea. I dont have to feel guilty with such a healthy refreshing drink. This is my go to thirst quencher.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
This iced tea has a nice mild peach taste, and the tea taste is not over powering either. It's a tad sweet
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
Not the greatest but I like that its organic and lower calories. the taste isn't strong though 😔
sybill g.
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
Foodie Expert
Ohmggggg this tea is amazing hot cold any way I love it in the morning I don't like orange juice
Julie P.
Julie P.
Foodie Expert
I love anything that has peach. So this tea is pretty darn good. Try it out and shake well!