BY HONEST TEA

Honest® T Mango White Tea.

Just a Tad Sweet®.

Fair Trade Certified™. Tea & sugar.

USDA organic.

70 calories. see more...

Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I like this tea a lot! It's a little bit on the pricey side but I really like the fact that it's all organic, it goes down really smooth and has a sweet after taste. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes to drink iced tea or organic tea products. You'll enjoy it!
Breanna C.
Richmond, VA
Im a big fan of fruity white teas and this one is no exception. I do feel however that some thing is missing from their teas. Perhaps, it's the price that's affecting the missing star. It's a great drink, but I'd choose others before it because of the price.
T. B.
love the clean and refreshing taste of this mango white tea from Honest Tea. It's got just enough of the mango taste and smell to not be overpowering yet you know it's there.
Marisa M.
Charleston, SC
This tea is so yummy but hard to find! I only see it at breakfast shops and I'm normally not in the mood for this type of drink. I love the taste of mangos and enjoy this drink but would buy a fresh drink rather than a packaged one
Emilie Z.
Tacoma, WA
Very good. Honest Tea is a lot less sweet than many other bottle brands like this but its perfect. The mango flavor is just sweet enough on its own that it doesn't need extra artificial sweeteners like others. Its refreshing and super good cold!
Alicia D.
This tea is refreshing and just sweet enough. I only gave it three stars because I feel the overall taste is very generic when it comes to white tea. I wish there was more mango flavor.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
This is my favorite flavor of Honest Tea!! It's not sugar sweet like other brands, and the mango flavor tastes completely natural. It's a great warm weather treat - so refreshing!!
Amy H.
Ocean Springs, MS
These are delish! I wish they were lower in calories - I don't like to drink my calories unless of course it's a girls night out! But these are delish, not too sweet and refreshing
Austin M.
If you don't like this tea, you just can't be trusted. This tea is for the strong, and only the weak would reject it. Looks great, tastes great. You're doing yourself and your community a disservice if you aren't drinking a bottle right now.
Lauren C.
Boulder, CO
This is one of my favorite teas! So refreshing and not overwhelmingly sweet - perfect for hot summer days. The only thing I wish is that it had more mango flavor, but for the price and quality it can't be beat!