Honest T Classic Green Tea uploaded by Sarah M.

BY HONEST TEA

Honest® T Classic Green Tea.

Just a Tad Sweet®.

Fair Trade Certified™. Tea & sugar.

USDA organic.

60 calories per bottle. see more...

• I have seen these honest drinks for awhile now. Is this brand owned...1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried this product? I'm really interested in it!6 Answers
Laurie T.
Laurie T.
norwich, NY
Drinking an honest tea green tea as I type this. I've tried pretty much every single brand of ice tea on the market, and I have to say- Honest Tea is the absolute best. It tastes so light and so real and so very refreshing. I buy it all the time. I can't get enough of this tea.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA
It's just a hint of sweetness which makes me feel less guilty about consuming this. I feel like this is healthier than juice and since it has green tea, I feel that I'm getting antioxidants. I love the light flavor and it's very refreshing. Would recommend.
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of bottled teas. I really disliked the Honest T Classic Green tea. It was bitter and had a flavor that I can't pinpoint, but didn't like. It also had an odd aftertaste. I wouldn't buy this flavor again.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE this tea!! It taste delicious, it's crisp and fresh and I know it isn't filled with anything i can't pronounce :)
Great value and easy to find...I highly recommend giving this tea a try!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
One of the best bottled green teas out there. Super refreshing and doesn't taste artificial like some other brands do. Highly recommend adding a green tea beverage like this into your diet!
Susie C.
Susie C.
Foodie Expert
low calorie right?? but it has so much sugar. no bueno... i would just rather brew green tea and drink it, that's how you get the real properties of this "superfood"
Robecca B.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
This is a great green tea that is just a tad sweet. I always see this brand on sale at Whole Foods and that's when I stock up. They have a lot of great flavors
Julisa A.
Julisa A.
Sylmar , Ca
Green tea is definitely my favorite flavor, helps me burn calories, feel better during a cold, absolutely my favorite drink.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bellmore, NY
I did not like this iced green tea at all. I've had better iced teas from this company before and I was very upset over it.
Ofelia M.
Ofelia M.
Honest green tea is our family's favorite tea. It's smooth and not overwhelming with other flavors.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Has anybody tried this product? I'm really interested in it!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Greer, SC
I have seen these honest drinks for awhile now. Is this brand owned by the honest company brand that is known for selling diapers?