Hair CareHair ProductsShampooThe Honest Company
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming

Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming

Gently cleanse the whole fam on the go with our travel size Shampoo + Body Wash in nourishing Sweet Almond and calming Lavender.

Iss this good for ezcema?
How does this compare to johnson and Johnson hair and body?
I love this stuff for my toddler! Just curious when/ what age anyone started using the conditioner? My little has curly hair and it gets so ratty. [product:the-honest-company-10oz-shampoo-body-wash-lavender] . [product:the-honest-company-10oz-conditioner-lavender]
Start your review of Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming!
Christian S.
Las Vegas, NV
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming uploaded by Christian S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product and all honest product when it comes down to it. So much better for my kids skin I have 3 kids and 2 out of 3 have alot of skin issues. Honest products are some of the only products that don't negatively affect their skin. This product smells great and does a good job at calming my newborn and my older kids as well. Its a great value for the price as well
Berenice G.
Taylorsville, GA
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming uploaded by Berenice G.
I love this 2in1 shampoo and body wash! So I was using Johnson's Head-To-Toe since day 1 with my baby. I stopped using it after I read that it has a lot bad things for babies. I also saw a before and after of a baby using J&J before and after using another brand. Their hair had grown so much! My baby was pretty much bald and was like this until I stopped using J&J and switched to The Honest Co. This product is free of a lot of other bad ingredients. I noticed it right away on my baby. I am sticking to this Co and products for sure.Honest Shampoo Body Wash Truly Calming
Amanda M.
Eugene, OR
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming uploaded by Amanda M.
One of our favorite baby shampoos! I love the smell and noticed its way better for my kids hair vs. other brands. We noticed faster hair growth with it too! We use it every bath time for our bedtime rituals. Would buy this product again!
Stephanie W.
ColoradoSprings
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming uploaded by Stephanie W.
Perfect for new little ones with sensitive skin. Perfect hint of scent but not overwhelming and irritating to babies skin. It does take a little work to lather on a washcloth. This is all I have used on all 4 of my boys for their first year and highly recommend. The Honest CompanyHonest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming
Danielle⁸ S.
North Syracuse, NY
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming uploaded by Danielle⁸ S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Switched to this from Johnson and Johnsons bedtime bath. Loved this! It lathered nicely and left my babys skin soft. He has sensitive skin so it was nice to use a product that isnt full of chemicals. The lavender scent is perfect for calming him down before bed. Definitely recommend for your littles!
Sayda A.
Anaheim, CA
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming uploaded by Sayda A.
Purchased at: Target
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming great shampoo and wash for everyone. The light lavender scent is just right. Not artificial or strong like other lavender scented products. I wish they had a conditioner to in a lavender scent to go with it.
Lo B.
Pflugerville, TX
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming uploaded by Lo B.
This shampoo all in one smells amazing and suds up nicely. I love that the bottle cap can lock so you don’t spill soap everywhere. price point is great for the value of the product. I love how it leaves my baby smelling like lavender. Very nice natural smell and not harsh on babies skin. Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming
Pen G.
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming uploaded by Pen G.
Purchased at: Costco
The verdict is in for Honest’s Truly Calming Shampoo + Body Wash- and it is a WINNER. I was hesitant because I usually find lavender scented items to be too strong for my taste, but this one was very pleasant as the scent is light and airy. The product lathers really well and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean. This is definitely a nice addition to our honest skincare collection.
Tamara I.
Yucaipa, CA
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming uploaded by Tamara I.
Purchased at: Target
I love this shampoo for my daughter. I’ve been using it since she was a baby. It’s a great natural product without a lot of chemicals and doesn’t burn if it gets in her eyes. Smells great. I’ll continue to use it.
Charnel G.
Akron , OH
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash, Truly Calming uploaded by Charnel G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like that this product relaxes my baby. However, I still need to see if this has been causing her to breakout. So I’ll definitely leave an updated post after trying another product and comparing the results.