BeautyHairHair ProductsThe Honest Company
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Everyday Gentle

Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Everyday Gentle

Gently cleanse your baby’s delicate scalp and sensitive skin with our best selling, gentle shampoo and nourishing body wash.

Can this be used for adults as well as toddlers ?
How well do like this product? I been in hunt for a good shampoo that has a good price , buthat I’m also going to see a different in my hair.
Start your review of Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Everyday Gentle!
Sandra  G.
Dallas, TX
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Everyday Gentle uploaded by Sandra  G.
Purchased at: ULTA
definitely the best shampoo I have tried for my baby, I love it because it does not have sulfates or parabens, it is organic and leaves my baby's skin very hydrated
Bolin B.
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Everyday Gentle uploaded by Bolin B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the smell, and it’s very gentle. Only need a little each time, great cleaning results for babies. Recommended!
Heather J.
Land O Lakes, FL
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Everyday Gentle uploaded by Heather J.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this recently to use at bath time for my 2 year old twins. It smells great, is gentle and does a great job cleaning without making their skin super dry. Really like it, and think I will continue to purchase moving forward!
Meaghan K.
East Aurora, NY
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Everyday Gentle uploaded by Meaghan K.
Purchased at: Target
We love this product! Gentle on baby using clean and natural products we trust, all while being budget friendly!
Sasha  S.
East Boston, MA
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Everyday Gentle uploaded by Sasha  S.
Purchased at: Target
I really like this body wash/shampoo for my daughter. It smell is soo sweet and relaxing. This bottle last me about almost 3 months. It’s super gentle. It’s good for babies who have sensitive skin.
Clarissa P.
Bradenton, FL
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Everyday Gentle uploaded by Clarissa P.
Love this Shampoo + body wash duo. I bought for my daughter she is 9yrs Old and she has long thick hair and finding something that actually lathers good and doesn’t strip her hair is a win. I bought the sweet orange vanilla plus coconut oil it smells super good we also purchased the conditioner it makes hair super smooth. She loves it!
Cristal R.
Crestview, FL
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Everyday Gentle uploaded by Cristal R.
I really like this brand. This was gifted to me and it has been great. Very gentle for my baby's skin and best of all, smells really good! It can be a bit expensive though.
Tammie D.
kyle
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Everyday Gentle uploaded by Tammie D.
Purchased at: Target
I recently discovers I’m allergic to fragrance. Difficult to find skin a d hair products. This shampoo and body wash is perfect for me and my grand baby
Meg  A.
Pelham, AL
This is a wonderful product. This is very gentle and hydrating and makes my skin feel soft and smooth. This has all natural ingredients and I love that this is a product I can trust. This really helps soothe dry skin and feels really clean. I will buy again and I recommend.
ingrid G.
Plant City, FL
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Everyday Gentle uploaded by ingrid G.
El pollito más chiquito de la casa tiene que ser cuidado con algo Muy delicioso, desde su nacimiento está usando este Body Wash y no ha tenido efectos negativos sobre el. Su aroma a vainilla y naranja hace que su momento de baño sea más tranquilo para los dos.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtny H.
Dresden, OH
il y a 8 mois
Lisa W. il y a 8 mois
I love The Honest Co products!!! Try their leave-in conditioner/detangler. Smells great & works fantastically!!