BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Ultra rich polishing scrub for smooth, healthy, glowing skin. Instantly brighten your skin & your spirits!

Katrina F.
Bedford, TX
You know that wonderful, refreshed feeling you get after using an exfoliation product?
You won't get that here.
This scrub managed to leave my skin feeling dry and slimy at the same time. Try as I might, I couldn't rinse enough to feel clean after using this.
The scrub I had was supposedly lavender and vanilla scented, but it smelled mostly like an old lavender candle covered in dust.
All in all, this was a great product for me to throw away and clear off some shelf space.
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is disgusting. It smells nice & feels good in your hands & when you scrub it onto your skin, but then the oil just sit there in a film atop your skin. It doesn't sink in, like, ever, at all; you can scrape it off yourself - & have to, otherwise it will just sit there, filmy & sticky, until the next time you wash. I'm a big fan of sugar scrubs, & I wanted to like this one, but it feels like something is wrong with the formula.
Courtney S.
Bemidji, MN
This stuff is seriously my holy grail! It moisturizes the hell out of my skin to where i dont need lotion for days! Its a scrub but also rich in shea butter and it feels so luxurious and pampering, but gentle enough for daily use!
ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
This scrub is not the best I have used but it is nice. It smells great and does its job. I have bought other scrubs that are cheaper and do the same thing. Actually I can make a homemade scrub that resembles this. Honest Sea Salt + Sugar Body Scrub
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this product in a past Popsugar Must Have box, and I was pleasantly surprised at how yummy it smells! It has a light, natural lemon scent that just smells so good, but doesn't linger after it's washed away. The tub is HUGE (9.5oz), so I use it once or twice a week in the shower as an all over body scrub. I don't use it on my face though, as I think the physical exfoliation might be a bit too harsh for my sensitive skin. All in all, pretty good scrub, and you get a lot for your money!
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
Bow down. This is seriously the best body scrub I have ever tried ever. My skin is really sensitive and dry and this scrub is made of all natural materials not tested on animals. This scrub, unlike a lot of scrubs does not feel rough on my skin and wait until your skin touches water. It's probably the softest my skin has ever been. I will probably never use another scrub in my life.
Jennifer G.
North Hills, CA
I got this product as a gift and I was pleasantly surprised to see how good of a scrub it really was. I usually scoop a little out with my fingers and then scrub it into my body with a loofah. The texture is grainy but also really oily, which feels nice on the skin. I've noticed that since I started using it, my ketarosis pilaris has subsided a lot, especially on my arms. It is also very moisturizing and leaves the skin feeling soft.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
I wanted to love this scrub. It's got s good texture for exfoliating, the scent is pleasant but light, and it's softening. The problem is that the oil just sits on your skin as a film. You can literally scrape off a layer of film with a fingernail. It doesn't soak in and moisturizer the way it should, so I would recommend using it only on small dry patches like knees or elbows.
monique m.
Washington, DC
This product is one of my favorite body scrubs! My boyfriend gave it to me for Christmas and it's delicious. It gives a deep exfoliation but I'm still really soft after. Definitely in my top 3 for scrubs.
Shon R.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I love this scrub for sure!!! I got this product for a Holiday gift from a client... Fell right in love with the Lavender notes in this. After one use I could see the dead skin peeling away and it left my body and legs so smooth.