Our Prenatal DHA is an enriching formula made from premium Norwegian fish oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honest Prenatal DHA!
Lauren J.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Everybody is told to take prenatal vitamins when they are pregnant, but their are so many options. These did the trick and weren’t hard to swallow for me! They are reasonably priced and I always felt good giving my growing baby everything he needed to be healthy!
Lauren B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I took the dha supplement while I was pregnant on top of my prenatal. They were easy to swallow and had no Fishy aftertaste. The after taste was actually nearly fruity which was very pleasant during my bouts of morning sickness. I would recommend this product but the only con is that it was hard to find unless I was at buy buy baby or shopping online
Grace D.
They're small which makes them very easy to swallow. They have a great strawberry flavor and don't leave a fishy taste in my mouth like some do. I like the brand and I know I can trust what's inside of these.
Lydia M.
I absolutely love everything this company makes. These DHA complete vitamins are nothing short. Not only are the great tasting. They are all natural, I know exactly what I'm putting in my body, no chemicals, no dyes just all goodness!
Heather F.
I really enjoy this product. I have not experienced an after taste, and they are super easy to swallow. The pills are tiny and you take just two a day.
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well maybe I have a bad batch or just bad luck, because my burps have been horribly fishy. Like to the point that I'm gagging. But other than that they taste great and are easy going down. I keep mine refrigerated.
Jennifer D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these and use them along with the Prenatal Complete Once Daily. They are small and easy to swallow plus they don't have a terrible aftertaste or give you fishy burps an hour later. Two pills also contain 1000 IU of vitamin D3 and since so many of us could use a vitamin D boost, that is a great added bonus.
Merlin M.
Miami
I love love love everything about this company. My daughter is 7 years old and to date I still recommend everything to everyone I meet. This product in particular is great! No side effects, great for hair growth, nails and skin glow!
Sarah S.
IndianLand
Purchased at: Target
I used to get nauseous when it came to prenatal pills and I would dread taking them! These changed that for me when I was pregnant! I trusted that I was getting what I needed and what baby needed ❤️
Jess D.
Astoria, NY
These didn’t cause any indigestion (a problem I had with some other brands) and I liked having a reliable, trustworthy source of DHA. I took this daily during my second pregnancy and would recommend

Looking for your answer?