To help support healthy lactation & breast milk production*

haas this actually worked for anyone?
Where I can to buy and its expensive ?
I produced so much milk when I first began breastfeeding. My baby is now 3 months old and I am not producing enough milk! I have tried mother’s milk tea and it is not working because I can’t drink 8 cups a day. Does this supplement from honest co really work? I would love some advice from other mommas! [product:the-honest-co-lactation-boost]
Start your review of Honest Postnatal Lactation Plus!
aye J.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product with my daughter. I was using mothers milk tea for my son. But these are month supply of veggie capsules. Non-gmo with fenugreek. Get ready with your pump kus your gunna have a lot of milk for your little one👶🍼 Honest Postnatal Lactation Plus
Jamie B.
Salina, KS
Purchased at: CVS
Not that I really need this but there are days that I do need that extra boost especially with 3 nursing babies.
Jessica W.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I didn't notice any boost in supply, though I have heard from other mothers that they had great results. Each body is different just as each baby is different, so just because I did not respond well doesn't mean you won't!
Heather N.
I got these to try for when I had a day that I didn't eat as well as I should've and WHOA. They work! The bottle says to take two a day, but I started with one. Glad I did, because I don't think I could've handled two! Great product.
Sophia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I took these while breast feeding with my second child and they just did not work for me. The only reason I purchased was because they were highly recommended by a friend. I did not see any difference what so ever in my supply after taking these.
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a product I would recommend to all breastfeeding mothers. It is so great to be able to boost your feeds amour for your little one.
Jasmine M.
Charleston , SC
I purchased these once in the beginning of my breastfeeding journey. My production was great throughout and even after using a whole bottle (haven’t purchased again yet) my production has still been great. So to be honest I’m not sure if they helped or I’m just fine with or without them.
Sara P.
Georgetown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly I’m not quite sure how well these work but I do feel a slight difference and I know a lot of ladies who swear by it which is making to leave a positive review because even if it doesn’t work for me it does for so many lovely ladies I know
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was an okay product for my milk production. I personally prefer taking the fenugreek and milk thistle separately. I just didn't think two pills in the morning was enough. Besides that, it did work.
Erika S.
I felt like it boosted my supply at times when I needed it. Smells like maple syrup and easy to swallow. Worth a try if you have low supply.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaylene M.
Talent, OR
il y a 2 ans
Maria R. il y a 2 ans
It helped for a little bit but I didn’t like that it made me smell like maple syrup. Oatmeal twice a day helped a lot. I even made oatmeal cookies with fenugreek and brewers yeast and i noticed a difference. If you pump keep pumping don’t stop. Also feed on demand. I’m on 8 months still breastfeeding.
Morgan G.
Lexington, SC
il y a 2 ans
Honest Postnatal Lactation Plus how has this product worked for you? I’ve been exclusively bf for 4mos but started to see a dip in supply. I’ve tried all the “natural” remedies, diets, etc but thought it might be time to incorporate something like this. I’ve taken fenugreek and it actually decreased my supply. Will this do the same?
Alex T. il y a un an
Actually I tried every possible product to boost my milk supply but nothing seemed to work and this product in specially didn’t do above positive to helping me
Jenn E.