Clean up all of life’s messes with our 100% plant-based baby wipes, made with over 99% water and gentle on sensitive skin. FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME

How do I get samples?
Do these have any scent?
How do moms like these? Okay for babies with sensitive skin? How do they compare to pampers?
Start your review of Honest Pattern Play Wipes!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Expensive wipes, they are moist and thick, don't tear easily but save yourself the money and buy the target up and up brand. They work just as well as these for a fraction of the cost.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,394 reviews
Honest Pattern Play Wipes uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I received these free for my granddaughter and first time using an Honest product. I love how big these wipes are and soft. These are plant based wipes with over 99%water as the ingredients. I would purchase this product again and do recommend for new parents.
Crystal Z.
Long Beach, CA
Honest Pattern Play Wipes uploaded by Crystal Z.
I’ve never purchased any Honest products b4 and this was a gift from my clinic for my baby, I’m amazed how great quality the wipes are they are thick and no scent and great long wipes. They are plant ~based wipes over 99% water. I will buy some soon once I’m done with these I did see the prices online and they do seem pricey but I did like these wipes they are worth it 👍🏻🙂 great product I do recommend these to any moms out there.
Yulieth G.
Mckinney
Honest Pattern Play Wipes uploaded by Yulieth G.
Purchased at: Target
This wipes are one of our favorites! They don’t cause any rashes to our babies bum! Also like the fact that it doesn’t have a scent like many others that i have tried.
Erin J.
Scranton, PA
The Honest Company Wipes are of great quality: big, thick, free of chemicals. I felt that I had to use less wipes compared to other brands. I give it 4 stars because I think that $4.99 per pack is too much to pay for the wipes.
Kat M.
Lexington, SC
These wipes are truly phenomenal for cleaning. They are very large and have texture that helps if you need to scrub something. I do not like these as baby wipes though. They aren't wet or soft enough for a babies bottom, in my opinion. I wouldn't want to wipe my bottom with these wipes so I wouldn't wipe my baby with them either. I still buy them for cleaning though and that is what I would recommend using them for.
Kathryn T.
Louisville, KY
Honest Pattern Play Wipes uploaded by Kathryn T.
Purchased at: Target
Love this brand of wipes, great quality I was happy to get a free sample in my baby box!
Carissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
Honest Pattern Play Wipes uploaded by Carissa L.
I love using these wipes for my little boy! He’s very sensitive so we always use fragrance free! These are also super soft & thick! Their plant 🌱 based, not tested on animals & no animal by-products❤️ the honest wipes are infused with a botanical blend of pomegranate, chamomile, cucumber and masterwort leaf 🤩 • made WITHOUT alcohol, fragrance, lanolin, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde donors, and chlorine processing.
Autmn D.
Barnesville, OH
Honest Pattern Play Wipes uploaded by Autmn D.
Purchased at: Target
they are soft and durable, smell good, don’t break your baby out, have good ingredients, but they are more expensive and hyped up, but it’s one of the 3 we use. They met my expectations, and I would recommend them for someone who’s baby has sensitive skin.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,136 reviews
I use for my daughter when she was a baby and works fantastic no rash is great and is affordable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Damla G.
Staff
ec1a
il y a 2 ans
Ipek T. il y a 2 ans
well if you keep them for a year after opening it is a possibility to get dry 😂
Pucca D.
Aurora, CO
il y a 2 ans
Honest Pattern Play Wipes does anyone else have issues with these diaper wipes? They leave a small rash on my baby regardless if I wipe his face or butt. I feel like it leaves a residue on him and I’m curious if anyone else experienced this?
Daphne M. il y a 2 ans
No issues whatsoever here. On the flip side, we’ve experienced rashing with other brands. Every child will be different with varying brands.