BeveragesLemonadeHonest Tea
Honest Organic Watermelon Lemonade

Honest Organic Watermelon Lemonade

After just one sip, the taste will really float your boat.

Water, Organic Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Watermelon Juice From Concentrate, Organic Lemon Extract, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Fruit And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Citric Acid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honest Organic Watermelon Lemonade!
Lindsey M.
My husband and I bought this drink on a whim the last time we were out doing groceries and it is very delicious. It isn't too sweet, the watermelon flavor is a stand out and we even added a little bit of beefeater gin in to the mix and it was amazing together. A perfect summer drink.
Kelsey M.
Chicago
This product is super hydrating I love drinking it always have one on hand that I got to keep on buying more I would recommend you buy some to the price is very affordable overall just an amazing drink!!!
maddy L.
losangeles
super delicious such a good snack for on the go too! i recommend buying it! very affordable too
Alexys L.
Clarkston, MI
This lemonade is so perfect and so delicious everytime. The fresh fruit flavor explodes, and the ingredient list is pretty clean for a pre made lemonade! It’s not overly sweet and makes a great treat!
Lauren W.
Madison, WI
The taste isn’t bad.... but it definitely tastes like cucumber water. I got mild hints of lemon, but no watermelon flavor at all. A friend and I bought it at the same time and had the same experience. We found it at a health food store in our area on sale, so it was definitely affordable, it I probably wouldn’t buy it again. Honest Organic Watermelon Lemonade
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA
I have tried other brands of watermelon lemonade and loved it. But, this brand was gross, it literally tastes like a juiced watermelon rind. It's also pretty bland and doesn't taste like lemonade at all. I wouldn't recommend this product and will not buy again.
Cynthia S.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm a big watermelon lover! So when I saw this lemonade at Whole Foods I had to try it. I liked the lemonade taste I feel like it's a bit too sour but I like that the watermelon balances the taste out. I would buy again.
fatiha B.
El hodna msila
hondst organic enrgei fresh organic i like this drink waw i love her ol day with me ana my brothers hi like ❤

Looking for your answer?