Honest Magic Beauty Balm

We didn’t believe in magic either—until now. Soothe and soften dry skin with the moisture-locking power of this multi-purpose potion. “It can go anywhere! I like to put it on my lips, eyelids and on my nose when it's dry.” - Jessica Alba, Founder Honest Beauty

Honest Magic Beauty Balm Is this worth it and what did you find you used it for the most? It’s not as easy to get in Canada and more expensive so want to see if its worth it. Any suggestions on similar products?
If i I use this under my eyes will my concealer stay put or "melt" off?
Does this work? Does it break you out?
Start your review of Honest Magic Beauty Balm!
Product Highlights
This balm is AMAZING!!! It helps with dry skin spots in a pinch. It can be used to highlight your face to give you a natural dewy look. It can also be used to smooth out any fly aways with the humidity or in winter static! in reviews
Anais R.
Tourrettes
J’adore ce produit il est super efficace il ne coûte pas cher et je le recommande à mes amis il se trouve dans tout les magasins
Cheryl  D.
Hamilton, OH
Honest Magic Beauty Balm uploaded by Cheryl  D.
Now this is one of my best purchases/finds!! I use this to lightly pat under my eyes and any problem dry areas prior to applying my concealer. It instantly adds that small touch of moisture in to prevent makeup caking. Highly recommend!!!
Nicky M.
Vancouver, BC
Honest Magic Beauty Balm uploaded by Nicky M.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Honest Magic Beauty Balm This is a gorgeous beauty balm. I use it to highlight my cheekbones and a bit on my lids for photos. I even use it to tame my flyaways it it works like a charm! It’s an organic and fruit blend. Little goes a long way so it lasts forever. I can dab on however I want and I always have it in my purse. It’s such a multifunctional product that’s so handy. Pricepoint is reasonable and I would repurchase. #magicbeautybalm #honest
Djuja S.
Barberton, OH
Honest Magic Beauty Balm uploaded by Djuja S.
Purchased at: Honest Beauty
Amazing product I’m hooked!! Not only is it a fabulous nourishing lip product but you can use it for almost anything everything. Under eyes on scratches scrapes and dry areas it’s wonderful. It’s not greasy or sticky and it doesn’t have a scent if you’re sensitive. Will never let myself run out!
Lissette O.
Doral, FL
Honest Magic Beauty Balm uploaded by Lissette O.
This balm is great to put everywhere where I have dry flakes. Even in my dry eye areas, around my mouth or my lips. When I am traveling love to have it in my makeup bag for retouching myself. Live the slick compact package. And never disappoints me. Did I tell you the transparent packaging looks really chic?
Lauren K.
I love this balm! I purchased this originally because I get really dry, chapped lips and skin in the winter and I saw that this had multi-uses and was a more natural product, so I wasn't hesitant to try it at all! The first few days I only used it on my lips, LOVED IT! It's different than other balms. It doesn't feel greasy or oily to me, just balm-like. After a few days and great results I started branching out, trying it on my cuticles, elbows, under eye area and more. My god, what took me so long to find this!! I love using this under my eyes, it's actually amazing for creepiness or fine lines especially when worn under your concealer. Another reviewer mentioned you can use this on top of concealer under that eyes to smooth out cakiness and I totally agree! You don't need a lot, it's almost like using solid coconut oil under your eye - a little goes a long way! I've tried it as a natural highlighter on my no face makeup days and it's the bomb! I think it's worth the price!
Purnima  D.
Honest Magic Beauty Balm uploaded by Purnima  D.
Purchased at: Target
Okay it's like super expensive for such a small bottle but hear me out. It's amazing and works miracles. It helps patch up the dry spots on your face. Works great is a highlight and even better as a lip balm. The texture of this is the best feeling ever seriously. I see why it's so expensive!! Super worth it though and long lasting and just look at how cool the packaging looks :O Everyone should try it atleast once. The feeling of this is beyond any other lip balm I have tried.
Julianne S.
Valley Spgs, CA
Honest Magic Beauty Balm uploaded by Julianne S.
Purchased at: Target
Being the hot mess mom that I am, count me in for all multi-purpose products 🙋🏼‍♀️ this is probably like my 5th jar I have scraped clean. I mostly use it on dry knuckles and cracking cuticles before I go to bed, but it’s also soothing for chapped lips, keeping my eye brows in place, and I’ve even used it as diaper rash cream for my son when I forgot to restock the diaper bag 😬 The scent is so so, nothing to write home about- but with such versatility and clean ingredients, scent is at the very bottom of my priorities.
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
Honest Magic Beauty Balm uploaded by Hollie R.
Purchased at: Target
I am a sucker for lip balms. This handy dandy lil compact can be used on your lips and basically anywhere else on your skin. It is made with fruit & seed oils. I love the packaging - it’s easy to reuse - and one of my favorite ways of using the Magic Beauty Balm is on my lids, sometimes I’ll use it on it own or in place of eye shadow primer because it really makes colors pop. This is a product that I like to keep in my bag because there are so many ways to use it. It’s inexpensive, super cute and it helps with dry lips or skin. Best of all it is hypoallergenic, made without any yucky ingredients & is NEVER tested on animals! Honest Magic Beauty Balm
Gimena B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Honest Magic Beauty Balm by The Honest Company is a nice product! It’s gentle. It’s a little overpriced. It has multiple uses. I use it in my lips and in my under eye area. It lasts. It’s got a very nice ingredients list. It actually expires, this really does, it smells bad after a while, and that could be due to its natural ingredients. I recommend Honest Magic Beauty Balm
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bronwyn S.
Komoka, ON
il y a 8 mois
Kelli L.
Sheridan, OR
il y a 2 ans
Alexandra D. il y a un an
I use it for almost anything!! I love it as lip balm or an intensive moisturizer on dry patches (even on elbows and heels!). I also use it to buff out creases in foundation/concealer and as a natural highlight on “no makeup” days