BY HONEST KITCHEN

Honest Kitchen Revel Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food is the perfect solution for pooches on a budget. This low-cost, premium food delivers high quality ingredients to your dog. Revel features dehydrated chicken as the base ingredient. see more...

Paige F.
alexandria, VA
My dog lost a lot of his teeth in old age - he loves this food. All of the ingredients are spelled out on the box and being dehydrated a little box goes a long way
I started using Honest Kitchen two years ago to help my English Bulldog's allergies.  I love that Honest Kitchen is made in the USA, is 100% human grade, meets nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (The Association of Animal Feed Control Officers), it's minimally processed, non-GMO, and contains whole foods!  The Honest Kitchen has actually obtained certification through the FDA to certify that their food is human grade meaning if I wanted to eat it, I could.

My girls love their food and their meal times!  I love that the Honest Kitchen allows me to feed my girls a high quality, nutritious food and lets me share with them an all-natural lifestyle.

Since switching to The Honest Kitchen Roxie's allergies have greatly improved.  She no longer has tear stairs, she no longer itches her ears like crazy, she no longer has any redness on her face.  My girl's skin and coats are super soft and healthy!  I highly recommend this food.