BY HONEST TEA #40 in Juice

From concentrate. Less than 1/2 the sugar of most kids' drinks. 100% daily Vitamin C in each pouch. Sweetened only with fruit juice. Berry Berry Good Lemonade contains 31% juice and is naturally flavored with other natural flavors. Goodness Grapeness contains 30% juice. Super Fruit Punch contains 30% juice. Appley Ever After contains 42% juice.

• "I'm not a huge fan but they are a healthier option." in 1 review
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
HONEST KIDS Variety Pack is a staple in my household,I trust this brand with its incredible igredients that I feel great about serving the children in my life,I am not a mom,however,I have many friends and family with children .
Also the adults llove the HONEST KIDS the flavors are amazing and the best part when having conversations( YES it is true within my circle we do talk about products) is the taste,you do not get that "sweet sugary" taste I feel with HONEST you really are getting close to the real "esseance" of the flavor IE Grape is Spot On ♥
I love to buy the Variety Pack and in bulk at my local Warehouse Club,talk about double the savings :-)
I recommend this product.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
My children love these juices. I take my youngest with me to work everyday and before we leave the house she has to make sure she has enough juice with her to make it through the day. I am so happy that they make healthy juices that my kids decide that they want on their own instead of having only water to drink. It helps get them their servings without feeling like I have to force them to eat their required servings. Anything that can help my job as a parent is an A+ in my book.
Jay A.
I was so happy when I found the four pack at my local Costco. I wasn't expecting much of flavor because it was organic. I was surprised to find they are all very flavorful even without the artificial flavors and/or sugar. I found this four pack for a low price of $9 US dollars. Which if bought separately would of been about $12. I wouldn't change anything about these juices or flavors. Love the pouches and the bottles. My favorite was the grape but the kids loved the lemonade.
Kathleen F.
I was really happy when I found a multi pack of these drinks with different flavors. I am not a mother, but I have nine nieces and nephews and this is always a very popular drink to keep around the house, especially since I know a lot of my brothers and sisters are against their children drinking soda when they visit us. So we always buy a multi pack of these drinks because the kids absolutely love them and the parents approve!
Taylor
These juices are light in flavor. Not too sugary and doesn't have the artificial stuff in it to make it overly flavorful. They are more expensive than the other juice boxes out there. But I would rather pay more to know that my kids are getting the best juice than to give them the artificial sugary juice boxes.
Susan T.
These are great for my toddler kid. She is a big juice drinker and these variety packs are awesome!! They are very cute and little size easy for travel and on the go! The flavors are great as well. And the best part is they are organic!! of course you need to have this in your baby bag at all times!!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Honest kids is great!! Its made of all natural goodness and no added sugar. Great value for it be natural juice. It tastes great, natural and my kids love it. Definitely met my expectations. Will buy again! Definitely recommend this product to other parents who want their kids to drink healthy.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
My kids loves these juice i buy this all the when i go shopping. they've tried all the flavors and brands that they like i think the popular flavor that we buy a lot of is friut punch and grapeness is the only flavor we like a lot but I'm going to buy other flavors again to see if the like it
Stephanie J.
I have been buying these for my nephew for over 6 months now. I would definitely recommend this brand and their juices because of how much LESS sugar is in them. That isn't to say the flavor is lacking but instead it feels like a healthier yet yummy alternative to other juice box brands.
Morgan H.
Richmond, Va
This is a juice brand i feel good about giving my daughter! The juices are just *sweet enough* without being overly sugary. I feel good about giving my toddler the juice because of minimal sugar. My daughter loves that she gets juice, and I feel good about giving her honest juices!
Delmy B.
They taste good?
José F.
Are they sweet? Or do they have a strong fruit flavor?
Janelle C.
At what age have you started giving your children juice boxes?
Heather R.
Did he have artificial sweeteners in them?