BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Stephanie W.
This is my kiddos favorite flavor from this brand. It's really out go to juice box drink as it's way better than most out there.
Tyler B.
One of the best fruit punch blends I have ever tasted. Available in a lot of places, and obviously great for kids.
Tess W.
Providence, RI
Juice juice juice!!!!!!! Wow what more can I say...JUICE!!! IT IS JUICE!! I AM JUICE YOU ARE NOT! we are all juice
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
Pretty yummy juice but it is a little like flavored water and less like a juice.
Marvetta H.
Memphis, TN
My nephew loves this juice I have to buy tons of it...I would rather have him drink this than soda or kool aid
Destiny G.
I love getting these juice packs for my kids. I hear so many crazy things about other brands of juice pouches and the nasty surprises that they have inside. I know that I don't have to worry about that with these.
Holly S.
Milwaukee , Wi
Love honest kids products for any family get togethers for the kids. I live the low sugar content.
Maite R.
Honest juices are so yummy. They have just the right amount of sweetness. This is a good choice for children.
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Great natural juice product for kids (and me). The flavor is great and not too sweet. Kids love it and so do I. Will continue to buy over and over again
Ariagna A.
New York
I don't have children but I have lots of nieces and nephews. honest kids is always my preferred choice of drink for them because its low in sugar. it may cost a little more but worth it!!! their health is very important. I try to get everyone on board.