BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Rubi S.
Rubi S.
My toddler loves this juice and I don't feel guilty that he drinks this it's organic and natural
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
My son loves Honest Kids juices!! I love that they are better for him and have less sugar!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Tampa, FL
My son loves this fruit punch. I like that it's natural and organic. I keep these on hand!
Reylynna N.
Reylynna N.
My kids love this stuff. It's so delicious and I like that it's natural fruit flavors.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
These are one of my favorites its healthy and it doesn't have artificial color in it
Lian D.
Lian D.
We love these for summer! Low sugar, great flavor, and come in an organic variety.
Rachael  M.
Rachael M.
My kiddos love these juice pouches. I love them cause they are healthier for them
Isabelle H.
Isabelle H.
This product is really good for kids. I get it for the kids that I baby sit and they love it! I like the creative packaging and it is very affordable. This juice definitely meets me expectations and kids love it. I would definitely reccomend this to other people.
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My little ones like this juice with their school snack. Good amount of juice, the pouch easily fits in a lunch bag or book bag, the flavor is good. Not overly sweet.
Tess W.
Tess W.
Providence, RI
Juice juice juice!!!!!!! Wow what more can I say...JUICE!!! IT IS JUICE!! I AM JUICE YOU ARE NOT! we are all juice