BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Lauren W.
Johnson City, TN
I love honest kids super fruit punch. It is a delicious drink that is without all the added sugar. Perfect for kids of any age.
Nicole R.
Paterson, NJ
Even though the brand says honest kids, I still buy for myself because it taste so good 😊 and it's organic so that's a plus!
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
My 5 year old loves this juice just as much as a Capri suns only difference the ingredients are better on this product.
Wendy T.
Los Angeles , CA
Really great in taste and it is healthier option compared to caprison. My boys love them and they are very convenient.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love this product! I normally purchase it on a monthly basis to put on my child's lunchbox. She loves it !
Steph B.
We love the fresh taste of the honest kids organic juice drinks. It is a piece of mind knowing the fruit is organic.
Liz C.
Oviedo, FL
My kids absolutely love this juice and I love how
It it not full of additives!!! This is our go to juice on the run!
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
My children love these cute little juice pouches .perfect size fruit punch and doesn't taste like a pure sugary drink
Tess W.
Providence, RI
Juice juice juice!!!!!!! Wow what more can I say...JUICE!!! IT IS JUICE!! I AM JUICE YOU ARE NOT! we are all juice
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
This super fruit punch pouch is my kid's favorite drink!! They love the taste of it, and it's healthy for them too!