BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Diana G.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Delicious for anyone in any age! I love these juice boxes as a quick juice fix when I'm craving a fruity drink:)
Stefanie R.
to me personally fascinates me, I like a lot for class days to refresh or for those days it gets very hot ...
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My kids love this stuff. It's natural and doesn't have a lot of sugar, especially compared to other brands.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This juice is great for kids! Not only does the flavor taste amazing but they are also healthier for kids!!
Stephanie C.
My daughter loves these. Not packed with sugar and decently priced for something that is labeled organic
Kayla P.
Barberton, OH
This juice brings out the kid in me. I love that there's not a ton of sugar in it, and it's very light.
Roskita S.
My kids love these.. They say they taste great for being organic lol... The price is not too bad either
Aakriti R.
Parkville, MD
My little brother loves this! Flavor is true to the actual fruit. The ingredients are healthy as well.
Clare J.
Lewis Center, OH
My 2.5 year old daughter loves these! I feel better letting her drink this than most other juices.
Ivonee A.
Son muy delisiosos y de diferentes sabores buenos para los pequeños a mis princesas les encantan