BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Kelly b.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore , NY
The fruit punch is okay. It's very watery compared to other brands but I like that it's organic. They are not my kids favorite.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Dallas, TX
It has a weird tasty at first and there really much of a pronounce watermelon tasty but it's still nice and refreshing to drink
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Johnson City, TN
I love honest kids super fruit punch. It is a delicious drink that is without all the added sugar. Perfect for kids of any age.
Jackelyn R.
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
My 5 year old loves this juice just as much as a Capri suns only difference the ingredients are better on this product.
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Los Angeles , CA
Really great in taste and it is healthier option compared to caprison. My boys love them and they are very convenient.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love this product! I normally purchase it on a monthly basis to put on my child's lunchbox. She loves it !
Liz C.
Liz C.
Oviedo, FL
My kids absolutely love this juice and I love how
It it not full of additives!!! This is our go to juice on the run!
Steph B.
Steph B.
We love the fresh taste of the honest kids organic juice drinks. It is a piece of mind knowing the fruit is organic.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
This super fruit punch pouch is my kid's favorite drink!! They love the taste of it, and it's healthy for them too!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
So yummy and low in sugar. The kids love the watermelon yummy taste. Even being an adult I enjoy drinking these.