BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Ashley J.
East Moline, IL
love love love this. Perfect for little tummys. The amount fits perfectly in a sippy cup. Good value, wish it came in larger packs, with more flavors.
Jodee H.
Chandler, AZ
My kids don't enjoy the Super Fruit Punch flavor of Honest Juice, but like the others. I tasted it, myself, and it wasn't bad just not very flavorful.
Chantal W.
Raleigh, NC
This juice is very yummy. They have had it out for years. I used to drink it when I was younger and still do. I do find that it is a bit watery though
Tay S.
Very good and my babies love it also, I can only get it when I visit family because I can't seem to find it where I'm at but I loveeeeeee the flavor!
Masha N.
Hightstown, NJ
This drink is good quality but I personally do not like fruit punch. My friends all enjoy it so I think that this drink met their expectations. :)
jane r.
This product tastes super gooooooood!! It isn't that sweet which is nice. Doesn't have a lot of sugar in it. Tastes great and good for on the go!
Mckenna T.
Kansas City , MO
I'm such a child at heart and this tastes so good I love it. It's actually decently healthy for you too. Not the best option, but it's great.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
I think this flavor is the best one out of the whole flavors. I get the bulk ones so it comes with all the flavors. But this ones my favorite
Kendra B.
London , KY
Not going to lie I was skeptical about this juice at first. But after tasting it and seeing my kids loved it. Glad I came across this juice
Eichelle R.
This juice is my kids favorite!!! I also believe it's on the healthy side and not just sugar water. I do shop this brand on the regular.