BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

jane r.
jane r.
This product tastes super gooooooood!! It isn't that sweet which is nice. Doesn't have a lot of sugar in it. Tastes great and good for on the go!
Mckenna T.
Mckenna T.
Kansas City , MO
I'm such a child at heart and this tastes so good I love it. It's actually decently healthy for you too. Not the best option, but it's great.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
I think this flavor is the best one out of the whole flavors. I get the bulk ones so it comes with all the flavors. But this ones my favorite
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, KY
Not going to lie I was skeptical about this juice at first. But after tasting it and seeing my kids loved it. Glad I came across this juice
Megan M.
Megan M.
These are a wonderful addition to my kids school lunches and I know that they aren't loaded with tons of extra sugars! My kids love them!
Eichelle  F.
Eichelle F.
This juice is my kids favorite!!! I also believe it's on the healthy side and not just sugar water. I do shop this brand on the regular.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
My kids love these but they're hard for them to open. So I don't pack them in their school lunch boxes. I wish it had better packaging.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
My all time favorite flavor. Taste just like summer time. The kids really enjoy this and it's great for refreshing after a hot day
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
Out of all the favors they have I like this one the most it has a good taste and it doesn't taste water down like the other ones..
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Staten Island, NY
My girls love these juice pouches. And I feel better having them drink these because they're not too sugary like some other ones