BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Port Jervis, NY
I love these. They are not sweet and have enough flavor. My seven year old loves them. I buy these and pay more but hey have like no sugar so I'm okay with paying a little more v
Christine M.
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
This entire brand is great, it isn't filled with sugar and dyes, my son loves these! This flavor in particular is mild, but it's enjoyable at the same time, very refreshing.
Dawn Z.
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
I buy this brand a lot for my he loves this especially at lunch time it's good for him there's not a lot of sugar so it doesn't make him crazy and the flavors are good
Christina S.
Christina S.
We really love these! All the flavors are so delish! We love keeping a cooler in the car for impromptu juice. The down fall is the package is quite difficult to open!
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
These are great and you don't have to feel guilty purchasing these . Hey are a bit pricier than the other leading juice boxes , but check when they are on sale!
Shelbee E.
Shelbee E.
Willcox, AZ
Perfect and healthy for my 2 year old son. he only has a little trouble drinking out of the pouch but with age he will get better . he seems to love it !
Jodee H.
Jodee H.
Chandler, AZ
My kids don't enjoy the Super Fruit Punch flavor of Honest Juice, but like the others. I tasted it, myself, and it wasn't bad just not very flavorful.
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Raleigh, NC
This juice is very yummy. They have had it out for years. I used to drink it when I was younger and still do. I do find that it is a bit watery though
Tay S.
Tay S.
Very good and my babies love it also, I can only get it when I visit family because I can't seem to find it where I'm at but I loveeeeeee the flavor!
Masha N.
Masha N.
Hightstown, NJ
This drink is good quality but I personally do not like fruit punch. My friends all enjoy it so I think that this drink met their expectations. :)