BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Sarah B.
Lexington, SC
Love being able to give my kids juice without all of the added sugar! This is a great option to make everyone happy. Biggest downside is that it is a royal pain to get the straw inserted into the pouch.
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
This entire brand is great, it isn't filled with sugar and dyes, my son loves these! This flavor in particular is mild, but it's enjoyable at the same time, very refreshing.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the big jugs of this juice but last time I bought one from target it was super expired and she got sick. Not sure if that was a target or honest issue. Either way besides that she always loves it.
Emily G.
Philadelphia, PA
I am an 18 year old in college and I love this juice. It has great flavor and is absolutely delicious. I keep it in my fridge all the time as a little burst of fruityness into my beverages. It does not taste as artificial as other juices and I would recommend it to anyone.
michelle t.
San Jose, CA
I like the Honest Kids Pouch drinks for my two boys to drink. I give them to the kids for lunch. I often freeze them and put them in the lunches on hot days. It keeps their sandwich cool and is usually defrosted by lunch time. I like that the drink is not that sweet.
Christina S.
We really love these! All the flavors are so delish! We love keeping a cooler in the car for impromptu juice. The down fall is the package is quite difficult to open!
Ariagna A.
New York
I don't have children but I have lots of nieces and nephews. honest kids is always my preferred choice of drink for them because its low in sugar. it may cost a little more but worth it!!! their health is very important. I try to get everyone on board.
Daniela G.
This is a great drink to have on the go for all ages! It is also organic and has great taste. I do enjoy this product and the only downside is the fruit flavor isn"t very bold. I would recommend this and I will repurchase this product in the future.
Arlinda G.
Very very good juice.
My kids love this but if you have kids that drink soda and high sugared drinks they will need to get used to this.
My kids don't drink soda and junk drinks so they absolutely love this.
Jenn M.
Mukilteo, WA
This is my favorite flavor of Honest Kids organic juices. I've tried several others and were let down by the awkward flavor that isn't quite strong enough. Despite being healthier, this flavor also boasts a great taste and is sweet enough.